When she returns to service on Sunday, September 23, the revitalized in Panama Celebrity Xpedition is due to debut an array of enhancements, such as redecorated staterooms, restaurants and lounges, along with more reliable and faster Wi-Fi.
As part of her refurbishment, Celebrity Xpedition received bow-to-stern enhancements, including:
- Staterooms and suites are refreshed, with new balcony and carpeting upgrades added to a list of already awesome touches, such as Celebrity’s eXhaleTM bedding, that make for a welcoming spot to relax.
- All stateroom and suite doors are outfitted with RFID lock technology making it easier for passengers to access their rooms.
- An upgrade to the IT systems, including the addition of O3B satellite improves the speed and reliability of vessel’s full-coverage Wi-Fi. The adjusted bandwidth enhances both crew efficiency and guest experience.
- The Beagle Grill is outfitted with new lighting and furniture that enhance passengers’ comfort as they dine under the stars. New, state-of-the-art culinary equipment brings the menus crafted by Michelin-starred chef to life.
- The Discovery Lounge boasts state-of-the-art video wall, updated textiles, upgraded finishes, and dedicated DJ station.
- The Darwin Dining Room received similar design enhancements with new carpet, millwork and lighting.
- Water filtration system is now available on every deck.
- Crew area enhancements include new mattresses with eXhaleTM bedding, Dayroom TV and carpets.
In June 2019, Celebrity Xpedition is expected to debut enhanced suites' amenities and services coinciding with the arrival of Celebrity Flora. Suite passengers will be geared up with marine binoculars, premium backpacks and rain ponchos. When unwinding onboard, guests will enjoy full in-suite dinner service, attendants who can help with packing and unpacking, luxurious Kuno bath products, upgraded premium bathrobes, and more.