Silversea introduced a new collection of itineraries to Cuba, enabling travellers of all nationalities to discover the exciting destination. Departing from the United States for the first time in the history of the cruise line, the 17 journeys will unlock authentic experiences for guests, showcasing the best of the country via immersive land trips in a variety of destinations.
Available to book now, 5 cruises will immerse Silversea’s passengers in the country’s delights 2019:
- Silver Wind inaugurates the collection of Cuba voyages when she sets sail February 14, 2019, on a week-long cruise from San Juan to Fort Lauderdale. The itinerary includes calls to the Cuban cities of Santiago de Cuba, Havana, and Bimini Islands.
- The recently lengthened Silver Spirit departs San Juan on a 10-night journey on February 22, 2019. The overnight in Santiago de Cuba is complemented by visits to Cienfuegos and Havana, stops in George Town, Bimini and Key West, before ending in Fort Lauderdale.
- Departing San Juan March 31, 2019, Silver Wind unlocks Havana and Santiago de Cuba on overnight calls, along with Cienfuegos, on a 10-night cruise. The itinerary incorporates George Town and Bimini, as well.
- Also onboard Silver Wind, a 9-night roundtrip cruise from Fort Lauderdale, departing on April 10, calls in Santiago de Cuba overnight as well as Havana, in addition to Nassau, Port Canaveral and Bimini.
- Concluding 2019 selection, a 14-night journey aboard Silver Whisper departs Fort Lauderdale November 22. The roundtrip itinerary features a call to Cienfuegos, plus overnights in Havana and Santiago de Cuba, offering ample time for passengers to experiences the local way of life. This itinerary also includes visits to Grand Cayman, Belize City, Key West and Cozumel.
In 2020, another 12 itineraries are due to unlock authentic Cuban culture. The voyages will be opened for booking in the near future.