Oceania Cruises introduced 86x pre-, post-, and mid-cruise land tours for travelers to choose from. The new excursion offerings are Oceania’s most extensive to date and feature pre-, post-, and mid-cruise options in Asia, Australia, Africa, Egypt and Holy Land, South America, Europe, Canada and Alaska.
Ranging from 1 to 5 nights in length, the new tours range from overnights in exciting metropolises to overland explorations to Chang Mai and Angkor Wat, luxury safaris on premium private reserves in Africa, ventures into the Italian and Swiss Alps, Arabian Desert, even expedition into Himalayan Mountains - to Mount Everest and Kathmandu.
- "Himalayan Kingdom of Nepal & Mount Everest" is a 4-night expedition centering on Mumbai and Kathmandu. It includes a flightseeing over Mount Everest and visits to Bhadgaon City, Bodhnath Stupa, Pashupatinath and Patan. Passengers will benefit from a visit at Tibetan monastery, an evening prayer ritual and private audience at the Living Goddess.
- "Taj Mahal: Eternal Masterpiece" is available as a 2- or 3-night package. The overland tour reveals the history of one of the most fabled architectural masterpieces in the world which is one of the New 7 Wonders of the World and a UNESCO World Heritage Site. In addition to visiting Taj at dawn and dusk, highlights include visits to Agra Fort and Itmad-Ud-Daulah as well as a classic Kathak dance performance at a hotel in Agra.
- "Luxury Safari: White Elephant Safari Lodge" is perfect for those with limited time. The overnight at the White Elephant features guided nature walks, 2 game drives, afternoon tea, sundowners, birdwatching at dusk or Lake Jozini cruise.
- "Luxury Safari: Belmond Eagle Island Lodge" is in the heart of Okavango Delta, and game drives get vacationers up close and personal with hippos, elephants, crocodiles and big cats. The lodge is modern and luxurious, offering sophisticated safari lifestyle. The program includes 2 nights at the game lodge, and 1 night each in Johannesburg and Cape Town.
- "Glaciers, Lagoons & Waterfalls" is focusing on Iceland's natural wonders. The tour offers the chance to experience the Langjokull Glacier's ice cave, ice-walk at Solheimajokull, visit Hraunfoss & Barnafoss waterfalls, Deildartunguhver's hot springs and bathe in the Blue Lagoon. There is also a culinary tour of Reykjavik and overnight stays in Husafell and Stracta.
- "Royal London & The English Countryside" combines the best of historic London with the English countryside. The 3-night program features a visit to the Tower of London, viewing of Crown Jewels along with Changing of the Guard and Thames River cruise. Off to the countryside, guests can experience the charm of Coltswolds, Burford and Bibury along with the Roman Baths in Bath.
- "Rome & Tivoli Treasures" is a 3-night tour featuring all of Rome’s highlights and an insider’s tour with private access of Vatican Museum and Saint Peter’s Basilica, in-depth look at the historic Tivoli and the UNESCO World Heritage Site of Villa D’Este.
- "Canadian Rockies by Rocky Mountaineer" features exclusive tours of Sulphur Mountain, Banff, and Vancouver. The Rocky Mountaineer is the largest private luxury train in the world and along the way guests can experience the trademark Sliver Leaf Service including all gourmet meals and snacks.