Carnival Legend is due to operate the most diverse European season of Carnival Cruise Line to date with 9- to 16-day journeys visiting 34 ports in a total of 14 countries including popular destinations in Scotland, Ireland, Norway, Portugal, Croatia, Greece, Iceland and Greenland in summer and fall 2020.
Available via Carnival Adventures program, hundreds of shore trips will be offered where passengers can explore centuries-old historic sites, savor local cuisine and view unique scenery, including the Norwegian fjords.
Carnival Legend will offer line’s most comprehensive European schedule ever in 2020, featuring unprecedented variety of destinations, embarkation ports and cruise durations. Highlights include:
- 16-day Northern transatlantic crossing out of New York to Dover (London) June 3-19, with day-long visits to Qaqortoq, Reykjavik, Lerwick, Belfast, and Cork (Cobh).
- 9-day Norwegian Fjords voyage roundtrip from London UK June 19-28, visiting 6 Norwegian ports: Alesund, Bergen, Molde, Olden, Stavanger, Trondheim, with opportunities to view the Norwegian fjords.
- 9-day Western Europe journey June 28-July 7 out of Dover to Barcelona, calling at Le Havre (Paris), La Coruña, Leixoes, Lisbon, Gibraltar and Malaga.
- 9-12-day Mediterranean voyages between homeports Venice and Barcelona with calls at Marseilles, Livorno (Florence/Pisa), Rome (Civitavecchia), Naples, Kotor, Corfu, Valletta, Dubrovnik and Rijeka.
- 16-day transatlantic crossing from Barcelona to Tampa FL October 30-November 15, highlighted by calls at Malaga, Funchal (Madeira), Santa Cruz de Tenerife, Antigua, San Juan and Amber Cove.
Prior to her summer season in Europe, Carnival Legend will offer a 13-day Carnival Journeys Panama Canal cruise from Tampa FL to New York City, May 3-16, 2020, featuring visits to Cozumel and Limon before a partial Panama Canal transit followed by calls at Cartagena, Aruba and Grand Turk.
Once in NY, Legend will operate a couple of 9-day Caribbean trips departing on May 16 and 25, 2020, visiting San Juan, St Maarten, St Thomas, Grand Turk.
The ship will also offer a schedule of 6- and 7-day Caribbean voyages featuring calls at various tropical islands, including Belize, Cozumel, Costa Maya, Grand Cayman, and Mahogany Bay, as well as 8-day partial Panama Canal cruises, roundtrip from homeport Tampa FL in winter 2020-2021.