Crystal Cruises recently celebrated Crystal Symphony's arrival in Singapore to commence an exclusive 1-month homeporting deployment across Asia between April 26-May 26, 2019, in response to the growing demand for luxury cruise products in Asia.
During the stay in Asia, Symphony embarks on a series of voyages across the region, starting with a 13-night South China Sea Collection cruise (Apr 26-May 9) from Singapore to Hong Kong with visits to Thailand, Cambodia and Vietnam and then culminating with a 17-night Accents on the Orient itinerary (May 9-26) from Hong Kong to Tokyo with calls to Taiwan, South Korea, and China.
Crystal Cruises offers guests various itinerary options for Symphony in 2020. Itineraries can be taken individually or combined in order to create longer voyages.
Highlights of Southeast Asia Itineraries include:
- 8 nights, February 15-23, 2020 (Hong Kong, Hanoi, Da Nang, Saigon)
- 7 nights, February 23-March1, 2020 (Ho Chi Minh City, Ko Samui, Sihanoukville, Singapore)
- 8 nights, March 1-9, 2020 (Singapore, Ko Samui, Bangkok, Sihanoukville, Saigon)
- 7 nights, March 9-16, 2020 (Ho Chi Minh City, Da Nang, Hanoi, Hong Kong)
- 7 nights, March 16-23, 2020 (Hong Kong, Taipei, Kagoshima, Tokyo)
- 8 nights, March 23-31, 2020 (Tokyo, Shanghai, Hong Kong)
- 5 nights, March 31-April 5, 2020 (Hong Kong, Danang, Saigon)
- 8 nights, April 5-13, 2020 (Ho Chi Minh City, Bangkok, Sihanoukville, Singapore).