UnCruise Adventures announced its schedule of Alaska voyages for 2020 with a total of 117 departures on 7 inclusive itineraries throughout Southeast Alaska. 5 itineraries call at Glacier Bay NP and all voyages feature daily adventures for varying abilities and interests.
UnCruise Adventures begins spring 2020 cruises in April. Alaska Awakening highlights spring's benefits and encourages travellers to visit Southeast Alaska during the year's driest months.
- Alaska’s Glacier Country is offered aboard the 90-passenger SS Legacy, 88-passenger Safari Endeavour, 22-passenger Safari Quest, and 74-passenger Wilderness Explorer, with 32 departures roundtrip from Juneau and a day in Glacier Bay National Park.
- Northern Passages & Glacier Bay is offered aboard the 76-passenger Wilderness Discoverer and the 74-passenger Wilderness Explorer with 20 departures on a week-long voyage from Juneau to Sitka (and the reverse).
- Glacier Bay National Park Adventure Cruise is offered aboard the 60-passenger Wilderness Adventurer with 24 departures roundtrip from Juneau and 2 full days in Glacier Bay National Park.
- Alaska’s Glaciers & Whales cruise is offered aboard the 88-passenger Safari Endeavour with 6 departures from Juneau to Sitka.
- Whales, Wildlife & Glaciers cruise is offered aboard the 88-passenger Safari Endeavour with 6 departures on an upper Inside Passage itinerary out of Sitka to Juneau.
- Alaska Fjords & Glaciers cruise is offered aboard the 90-passenger Legacy, 76-passenger Wilderness Discoverer, 74-passenger Wilderness Explorer, 60-passenger Wilderness Adventurer, and 22-passenger Safari Quest, with 25 departures from Juneau to Ketchikan (and the reverse).
- Alaska’s Inside Passage & San Juans Cruise is offered aboard the 88-passenger Safari Endeavour and 76-passenger Wilderness Discoverer with 4 departures on the 14-night itinerary that sails from Seattle to Juneau (and the reverse).
Rates for UnCruise weeklong Alaska itineraries begin at US$3,195 per person, double occupancy and include all beverages including alcohol, meals, adventure activities, hot tub, fitness equipment, and transfers day of the cruise. A 6-night pre-cruise package is offered to Talkeetna and Denali National Park.