Owned by American Queen Steamboat Company, which is a leader in U.S. river cruising, the 202-passenger ms Victory I and ms Victory II offer 6 new itineraries, in addition to the widely popular Canadian Crown Jewels (Montreal, Quebec to Boston MA) and Splendor of the Great Lakes (Chicago, Illinois to Toronto, Ontario) cruises unveiled during 2019 inaugural season.
New journeys explore the majesty of the North American coastline while providing vacationers with an upscale experience featuring masterful regional cuisine, thoughtfully designed educational enrichment, and attentive service.
The new ms Victory I and ms Victory II itineraries include:
- North America’s Coastal Connection on ms Victory I or ms Victory II - 9-day Port Colborne (Niagara Falls, Ontario) to Chicago.
- St. Lawrence Seaway Exploration on ms Victory I - 11-day Halifax NS to Buffalo NY.
- Masterpieces of the Great Lakes on ms Victory I - 9-day Chicago to Hamilton, Ontario.
- Provincial Passage to New England on ms Victory I - 13-day Hamilton (Niagara Falls, Ontario) to Boston MA.
- Canada’s Southern Coast on ms Victory II - 14-day Bar Harbor ME to Port Colborne.
- Great Lakes Grand Discovery on ms Victory II - 13-day Chicago to Montreal, Quebec.
Prices for Victory Cruise Lines’ 2020 cruise itineraries start at US$3,299 per person on ms Victory I and US$3,799 per person on ms Victory II.