Carnival Cruise Line unveiled 40+ different roundtrip itineraries from USA to Bermuda.
According to the company, season 2019-2020 is its ever-biggest as Bermuda roundtrips. Six different liners ((Breeze, Magic, Pride, Radiance, Sunshine, Sunrise) will be visiting Bermuda leaving out of 5 different US homeports.
The various vessels will offer getaways of anywhere from 4- to 9-days. Some of the options include:
- 7 week-long sailings from Baltimore onboard Carnival Pride, each spending 3 days in Bermuda.
- A 7-day Carnival Sunshine trip from Charleston that will spend 2 days in Bermuda, followed by a call at Princess Cays.
- 4-night sailings from New York City on the new Carnival Radiance.
- 8-day trips from Fort Lauderdale FL that will see Carnival Magic visiting Grand Turk for a day prior to an overnight in Bermuda.
- A number of 9-day Carnival Journeys will be offered from New York, on both the Radiance and Sunrise, featuring overnights in Bermuda and calls at either Nassau or Grand Turk as well as Half Moon Cay.
The move will make Carnival the only operator to offer round-trip Bermuda cruises from Port Canaveral, Fort Lauderdale, and Charleston.