Seabourn unveiled the all 8 dining experiences on company's two newbuild ships scheduled for launches in June 2021, and May 2022. Each dining experience showcases the breadth and high quality of cuisine crafted by the line's skilled chefs from top-quality ingredients. The new offerings feature the latest culinary trends and innovations.
As with any of Seabourn's vessel, all dining is complimentary, and passengers can dine where, when, and with whom they prefer. Fine wines, premium spirits, and other beverages are also complimentary everywhere onboard. A number of special selections are available for an additional charge. Beginning with the first cruises in 2021, expedition travellers will find an array of tempting dining experiences, such as:
- The Restaurant, which offers fine dining in an elegant, open-seating dining room
- The Colonnade, for buffet/table service breakfast and lunch, as well as themed dinner served tableside, featuring family-style menus by Michelin-starred Chef Thomas Keller.
- The Patio for casual, alfresco lunch, weather permitting
- Sushi in The Club, offering sushi bites freshly made to order every evening
- Constellation Lounge for early-risers' beverages and pastries, elegant afternoon Tea Time, cocktail-time tapas
- Seabourn Square, serving delectable specialty coffees, sandwiches, pastries, and homemade gelati
- Pantry in the Bow Lounge, offering freshly prepared light fare and refreshments
- 24-Hour In-Suite Dining served course-by-course in guests' suites.
The Restaurant, situated on Deck 4, features an elegant setting to enjoy the impeccably prepared meals. The work of design icon Adam D. Tihany, the venue is a masterfully curated spot anchoring beverage and food service on Seabourn Venture as well as her soon-to-be-named sistership (2022).
The Restaurant is serving perfectly plated dishes that rival the world's finest restaurants, to be enjoyed in open seating. The venue offers an expansive wine selection, with New World and Old World labels that include a number of fine complimentary choices. An extensive list of premium wines is available for an additional charge.