Holland America Line’s 2021 Canada and New England program includes 3 new voyages to Greenland. From April through October, passengers can choose from over 13 Canada, New England & Greenland itineraries ranging from 7 to 17 days, including a roundtrip cruise from Boston MA that features Newfoundland, New England, and Greenland.
To celebrate the opening of the bookings, Holland America is featuring an exclusive suite offer with free drinks, a dining package, and gratuities when reserved by February 28, 2020.
Kicking off the 2021 season in April, ms Amsterdam, ms Rotterdam and ms Zaandam sail a collection of fifty cruises that visit 23 exceptional ports of call on itineraries departing from Boston MA, Fort Lauderdale FL, and Montreal, Quebec. In addition to Greenland, the sailings visit some of the most iconic destinations in the region, including Charlottetown (Prince Edward Island), Maine’s Acadia National Park, Cape Breton’s Bird Islands, and Red Bay, Labrador.
2021 Canada & New England season highlights include:
- A trio of new 17-day Greenland, Newfoundland & New England Discovery sailings aboard ms Rotterdam in July and August sailing roundtrip from Boston MA.
- MS Amsterdam and ms Zaandam will continue sailing between Montreal and Boston in the summer and fall, which will add 3 additional Canada & New England Discovery voyages and an additional Atlantic Coast sailing.
- MS Rotterdam takes over the ten-day Newfoundland & New England Discovery itineraries that currently sail all the way to Montreal and include a late-night departure or overnight at Quebec City.
- All 3 ships will sail the region in the fall so more passengers can view the jewel-toned foliage. Scenic cruising on the Saint Lawrence River and Saguenay Fjord are also included.
- Journeys along the Atlantic Coast to/from Fort Lauderdale FL feature calls at Charleston, South Carolina, and New York on select itineraries.