SeaDream opened reservations for 33 new 2022 West Indies cruises. The newly unveiled season, beginning in January 2022 and continuing through April of the same year, is featuring brand new destinations. For the first time in the history of the company, the luxury twin mega-yachts are scheduled to sail to The Bahamas and Turks & Caicos along with 17 new additional cruise ports in the West Indies.
The new voyages include ports of call in Puerto Rico, Dominicans, Dutch Antilles, USVI, BVI.
2022 highlights include:
- Palm Beach. A couple of 7-day sailings will embark/disembark in Palm Beach FL for the first time in the line’s history. Departure dates include January 16 and 23. Additionally, Palm Beach FL has been added as the embarkation port for an additional cruise in January 2022 that culminates in San Juan.
- Turks & Caicos. SeaDream is scheduled to sail to Grand Turk which boasts some of the most beautiful beaches in the region. This marks the first deployment of the line to Turks & Caicos.
- The Bahamas. SeaDream offers a fresh perspective on the classic West Indies island nation with 6 ports of call in The Bahamas: Clarence Town, Staniel Cay, Great Harbour Cay, Normans Cay, Harbour Island, Rose Island.
- The Dominican Republic. Passengers will be treated to 3 new ports in the nation: Playa Rincon, Puerto Plata, Punta Cana.
- Additional new ports in the West Indies: St Eustatius, Frederiksted, Long Bay, Caja de Muertos, and Boqueron.
The new destinations will be accompanied by a selection of new Yachting Land Adventures.