The premium brand Silversea Cruises opened its pre-sale program for the company's loyalty program (Venetian Society) members on 315 voyages scheduled for 2022-2023.
Departing between March 2022-May 2023, Silversea’s new voyage collection represents the brand's largest-ever itinerary program, with close to 12% more itineraries in comparison with the previous launch.
A programme of itineraries in the Eastern Mediterranean includes visits to the Greek Islands and the Black Sea. In addition, 4 vessels will be positioned in the British Isles and Northern Europe, with Silver Cloud offering a couple of new itineraries to the Atlantic Coast and the British Isles.
The company’s offering in Japan includes 4 sailings that will enable passengers to witness the cherry blossom.
The 2022-2023 itineraries will feature at least one complimentary shore excursion as well as roundtrip air travel and transfers.
The highlights of the new 2022-2023 itineraries include 5 pioneering Grand Voyages (world cruises), designed by Silversea’s destination experts:
- Silversea’s first European Grand Voyage from Athens (Piraeus) to Stockholm (March 30, 2022) visiting 72 destinations in 22 countries.
- New Mediterranean Grand Voyage from Athens (Piraeus) to Lisbon (March 30-May 6, 2022) aboard Silver Moon visiting 33 destinations in 12 countries.
- The world’s first Northern European Grand Voyage from Lisbon to Stockholm (53 days from May 6, 2022) visiting 40 destinations in 13 countries aboard Silver Moon.
- Pacific Grand Voyage from Melbourne to Osaka (58 days from January 16, 2023) visiting 31 destinations, with 7 overnight calls.
- New South America Grand Voyage round-trip from Fort Lauderdale FL aboard Silver Moon (January 6-March 16, 2023) visiting 39 destinations in 23 countries.