The 111- or 97-day voyage sailing roundtrip from North America, from both Fort Lauderdale (Port Everglades, Florida) and Los Angeles (Long Beach, California), sets sail in January 2023, onboard Island Princess. Passengers will experience a total of 50 destinations across 31 different countries and 6 continents - Europe, Africa, Asia, Australia, South America, North America.
The 111-day roundtrip from Fort Lauderdale departs January 5, from Los Angeles on January 19, 2023 (97-day itinerary to Fort Lauderdale).
World Cruise 22023 details feature:
- 34500 NM/nautical miles (39700 mi/63900 km) of global cruising
- crossing the Equator twice
- Maiden port Gythion Greece (the cruise port for ancient Sparta)
- 21x UNESCO sites, including Mount Etna (from Catania Sicily), Petra (from Aqaba Jordan) and Ephesus (from Kusadasi Turkey).
- The journey will offer overnights in Dubai and Venice as well as 10 “More Ashore” late-night calls.
- Countries visited include Australia, New Zealand, French Polynesia, Thailand, Israel, Croatia, Greece, Italy, Spain, Costa Rica, Panama, and more.
The 2023 World Cruise goes on sale with fares starting at US$19,199 per person. Passengers booking the 97- or 111-day World Cruise by August 31 receive early booking perks.