Princess Cruises announced the 2023 Canada & New England cruise and cruisetour season, on sale May 5.
The upcoming 2023 Canada & New England season features 16 departures from New York City, Quebec City, and Fort Lauderdale (Port Everglades, Florida), visiting 17 destinations, 11 states and provinces in 3 countries, with 5 itineraries sailing on 2 MedallionClass ships, Caribbean Princess and Regal Princess.
From sailing underneath the Verrazzano Bridge during the sail away from New York to visiting Boston’s Freedom Trail and strolling the streets of Old Quebec, 7- to 16-day voyages, that even take guests far north to Greenland, are offered including:
- 7-day Canada & New England (Sept 16, 23, 30; Oct 7, 14, 21, 28, 2023) aboard Regal Princess sailing roundtrip from New York, visiting Newport, Boston, Bar Harbor, Saint John, Halifax.
- 10-day Classic Canada & New England (Aug 30; Sept 19; Oct 9, 2023) aboard Caribbean Princess from New York City to Quebec, visiting Newport, Boston, Bar Harbor, Saint John, Halifax, Sydney, Charlottetown.
- 10-day Classic Canada & New England (Aug 4; Sept 9 and 29, 2023) aboard Caribbean Princess from Quebec to New York City, visiting Saguenay, Charlottetown, Sydney, Halifax, Bar Harbor, Boston.
- 13-day Canada & Colonial America (Jul 22, 2023) aboard Caribbean Princess from Fort Lauderdale to Quebec, visiting Norfolk, New York, Newport, Boston, Bar Harbor, Saint John, Halifax, Sydney.
- 12-day Canada & Colonial America (Oct 19, 2023) aboard Caribbean Princess from Quebec to Fort Lauderdale, visiting Halifax, Portland, Boston, Newport, New York City.
- 16-day Greenland & Canada (Aug 14, 2023) aboard Caribbean Princess sailing roundtrip from New York, visiting Halifax, Sydney, Nuuk, Qaqortoq, Nanortalik, Saint John.
Options for passengers wishing to spend more time exploring historic cities and monuments feature in-depth Cruisetours, combining a 2023 cruise with multiple days on land, including:
7-night Historic America Cruisetour - guests visit the U.S. Capital Washington DC, Thomas Jefferson’s Monticello plantation, Gettysburg Battlefield, Colonial Williamsburg, Philadelphia's Independence Hall.
The Maple Explorer Cruisetour - brings travelers to Niagara Falls; the capital of Ottawa Montreal with guided tours of the Canadian Museum of Civilization; cathedrals and the 19th century Rideau Canal, a UNESCO World Heritage Site.