NCL-Norwegian Cruise Line announced it will resume operations from additional international and US homeports this fall.
Passengers will once again sail aboard NCL's boats Breakaway, Encore, Escape, Pearl, Jewel, Sun, Spirit, and Pride of America to explore the Caribbean, Panama Canal, Hawaii, Asia, and more.
Earlier this week, NCL also announced homeporting in Seattle for the Alaska season, starting August 7, 2021. Voyages expected to operate in the USA are contingent on obtaining a Conditional Sailing Certificate from the USA's CDC agency (Centers for Disease Control and Prevention).
The company announced its redeployment plans for the following cruise ships:
- Norwegian Joy will sail from Miami Florida beginning October 19, 2021, with 5 to 11-day Caribbean cruises.
- Norwegian Breakaway will sail 7-day itineraries to Bermuda from New York City beginning October 24, 2021.
- Pride of America will sail 7-day Hawaii interisland cruises from Honolulu Oahu Island beginning November 6, 2021.
- Norwegian Bliss will sail from Los Angeles CA for 7-day Mexican Riviera cruises beginning November 7, 2021.
- Norwegian Encore will offer 7-night itineraries from Miami Florida to the Caribbean beginning November 14, 2021.
- Beginning November 20, 2021, Norwegian Escape will sail for the first time from Orlando (Port Canaveral), Florida, offering 7-day itineraries to the Caribbean.
- Norwegian Pearl will sail from Miami offering Bahamas, Caribbean, and Panama Canal cruises beginning December 23, 2021.
- Beginning January 20, 2022, Norwegian Jewel will be the first NCL to offer roundtrip Panama Canal sailings from Panama City.
- Norwegian Sun will for the first time sail in Asia beginning January 28, 2022, offering a 5-day Japan itinerary from Hong Kong, prior to sailing a series of 11-day voyages from Bangkok (Laem Chabang), Hong Kong, and Singapore.
- Norwegian Spirit will sail 12-day Australia and New Zealand cruises from Sydney Australia and Auckland New Zealand beginning February 9, 2022.
Further redeployments are to be announced soon.
In conjunction with the redeployment announcement, NCL has canceled all sailings on Pride of America through October 30, Norwegian Escape through November 2, Norwegian Pearl through December 7, Norwegian Jewel through January 9, 2022, Norwegian Sun through January 18, 2022, Norwegian Spirit through January 28, 2022, and Norwegian Bliss' October 24 departure.