Norwegian Cruise Line
Norwegian Encore Review and Specifications
Specifications of Norwegian Encore
|Year built||2019 / Age : 1|
|Builder||Meyer Werft (Papenburg, Germany)|
|Building cost||EUR 700 million (USD 920 million)|
|Owner||(NCLH) Norwegian Cruise Line Holdings Ltd|
|Operator||(NCL) Norwegian Cruise Line|
|Speed||23 kn / 43 kph / 26 mph|
|Length (LOA)||334 m / 1096 ft|
|Beam (width)||42 m / 138 ft|
|Gross Tonnage||169145 gt|
|Passengers||3998 - 4903|
|Decks with cabins||11|
|Sister-ships||Norwegian Bliss, Norwegian Escape, Norwegian Joy|
|Christened by||Kelly Clarkson|
Review of Norwegian Encore
Launched in 2019, Norwegian Encore cruise ship is the fourth (last) Breakaway Plus-class NCL vessel, with sisterships Norwegian Escape (2015), Norwegian Joy (2017) and Norwegian Bliss (2018). Encore is NCL's 13th vessel built by Meyer Werft (Papenburg Germany).
History - construction and ownership
Norwegian Cruise Line (NCL) is a subsidiary company of the shipping corporation Norwegian Cruise Line Holdings Ltd (NCLH). NCL was founded in 1966, headquartered in Miami (Florida USA) and publicly traded (NASDAQ) company listed on NYSE (NYC). NCLH's major shareholders are the corporations Apollo Global Management (American), Genting Group (Malaysian) and TPG Capital (American). In 2017, the brand NCL had a worldwide cruise market share 8,7% (passengers) and 8,4% (revenue). NCLH (shipowner) owns the brands NCL, Oceania and RSSC (Regent).
In comparison to NCL Breakaway-class, the 167,800-ton, 4,200-passenger cruise ship Norwegian Encore has an expanded The Haven – “ship within a ship” leisure concept. This is area an exclusive accessible only by keycard. There is an outdoor terrace, private restaurant, courtyard area covered with a retractable roof, swimming pool, whirlpools, spa treatment rooms, sauna, private sundeck. Other differences from the Breakaway-class are more Haven Suites, Penthouses, Spa Suites, Studios (single cabins).
Cruise itinerary program
Norwegian Encore itinerary program is based on homeport Miami Florida (USA) roundtrips (Sunday departures) on 7-day Eastern Caribbean itineraries with call ports San Juan Puerto Rico, St Thomas USVI and Tortola BVI.
Previously (in 2017), NCL announced that the liner will be deployed in Asia and homeported in China.
Most Norwegian Encore staterooms are 170-tt2 Balcony rooms (1088). There are a total of 2206 staterooms in 42 categories. 47 are the wheelchair accessible rooms. The largest staterooms are the Haven Deluxe Owner’s Suites (900 ft2). The ship offers 82 single cabins (studio staterooms designed for solo travellers) with virtual views and exclusive Studio Lounge. The ship also features many family cabins (connecting staterooms) across most categories.
Shipboard dining options - Food and Drinks
Norwegian Encore's à la carte speciality dining at the signature speciality restaurants onboard provides passengers with the freedom to savour gourmet dishes, various tastes and the flexibility to choose the number of courses to enjoy during the meal. On Norwegian Encore, guests can choose between 11 complimentary dining options. They can also experience new flavours at signature speciality restaurants, such as Le Bistro, La Onda, Cagney’s Steakhouse and Bayamo by James Beard Award-winning chef Jose Garces. Norwegian’s signature speciality restaurants feature enhanced menus including favourite dishes and new tastes. Whether passengers prefer a light meal of a favourite soup or appetizer, or indulge in a dinner featuring Maine lobster, with the new à la carte options, they have the opportunity to create their own, desired dining experience.
The shipboard dining options feature a Texas steakhouse (barbecue eatery named Q), with live country music. The menu includes brisket, chicken, ribs and sausages smoked over oak, pecan and hickory woods. A modern Mexican restaurant is named Los Lobos (first debuted on Norwegian Dawn in 2016). Adjacent to Los Lobos is The A-List Bar, serving handcrafted cocktails, premium spirits and wines.
Norwegian Encore also boasts a full-service Starbucks store. The first Starbucks at sea was opened in 2010 on Allure of the Seas (Royal Caribbean). Another new for NCL amenity is the chocolate-themed dessert outlet Coco’s, serving handmade pralines, crepes, truffles and other treats paired with speciality teas and coffees.
In June 2019, NCL announced the partnership with LDV Hospitality for Encore ship's "Onda by Scarpetta" - a new Italian specialty dining concept to be gradually implemented fleetwide.
- The new "ship restaurant" joins Scarpetta’s land-based venues in NYC New York (Long Island's The Hamptons), Las Vegas, Miami FL, Newport RI, Philadelphia PA, and London UK. The brand name Scarpetta is derived from the Italian expression "fare la Scarpetta" (to savor a meal to the last bite).
- La Onda (“wave” in Italian) restaurant's menu showcases dishes that the modern Italian restaurant chain is popular for, including seafood and signature items like Yellowtail Crudo, Branzino, home-made daily pasta and some of Italy's best-known desserts.
- The new specialty dining venue is cozy, with stylish atmosphere, contemporary design and provides expansive sea views from both within the restaurant and alfresco (on The Waterfront).
Follows the complete list of Norwegian Encore restaurants and food bars.
- Savor Restaurant (Main Dining Room /complimentary) features traditional Chinese cuisine offered for breakfast, lunch and dinner.
- The Manhattan Room (Main Dining Room, aft location) with a dance floor for the evening dance show, featuring traditional Chinese cuisine and Western dishes.
- Taste Restaurant (Main Dining Room /complimentary) serves contemporary Chinese cuisine.
- “Private Room at Taste” (group private dining, 100 seats capacity, own lounge area)
- The Local Bar and Grill (a complimentary venue which is an updated take on the popular O’Sheehan’s Pub. The menu showcases similar offerings, such as Fish and Chips, Chicago Style Hot Dog, and some new additions like Tortilla Bowl. The grill is open 24 hours per day serving up different menus depending on the time of day guests choose to dine).
- Q Texas Smokehouse is a BBQ restaurant featuring live country music. It serves authentic Texas-style barbecue including smoked meats, pulled pork, brisket, beef and pork ribs, and side items.
- Teppanyaki is the Japanese Hibachi speciality restaurant (reservations’-only, at surcharge US$29 pp, kids charged a full cover). The Teppanyaki restaurant is open for Lunch (12-1:30 pm) and Dinner (5:30-10 pm). It features live cooking demonstrations and traditionally prepared (a la carte priced) specialities, including sushi, fruit sashimi, Yakitori grill, a sake menu.
- Food Republic is a new and exclusive dining concept (via a partnership with the Pubbelly Restaurant Group). This speciality restaurant is open lunch through dinner, offers international cuisine with a la carte menu and iPad ordering system.
- Onda by Scarpetta is the Italian speciality restaurant (reservations-only, cover charge, kids charged a full cover). The Onda restaurant is open between 5:30-9:30 pm and has large tables. The ship’s Italian dining experience is marked by a casual atmosphere and large portions (perfect for family dinners) and traditional Italian fine wines and gourmet cuisine specialities – pizzas, pasta, seafood, classic salads, freshly baked bread, desserts (including ice cream). Onda by Scarpetta additionally has a separate outdoor seating terrace (waterfront) area.
- Ocean Blue is a speciality restaurant serves fresh fish dishes.
- Cagney’s Steakhouse is a speciality dinner restaurant (open 5:30-10:30 pm) for prime steaks (Certified Angus Beef) and gourmet seafood specialities. The Cagney’s restaurant is reservations-only, with cover charge US$30 per person and a free Kids Menu. At Cagney’s, kids are charged a full cover. Additionally, the steakhouse is open for suite-guests only serving Breakfast (7:30-9:30 am) and Lunch (12-1:30 pm).
- Le Bistro is the French speciality restaurant (reservations-only, cover charge US$20 per person, kids charged a full cover). The intimate and romantic Bistro restaurant is dinner-only (open between 5:30-10:30 pm) and offers some of the NCL Encore ship’s best luxury dining experiences with its upscale amenities, superior white-glove service, sophisticated cuisine with a vintage wines selection and classic French gourmet specialities in the menu. During the day, Le Bistro hosts food and wine tasting events.
- American Diner is a speciality American Bar & Grill restaurant (outdoor seating, at a surcharge of US$9 pp) which offers complimentary fast food choices and live music performances during the day.
Shipboard entertainment options - Fun and Sport
The Encore vessel features expanded 55-suite Haven, a spacious sundeck, 2 whirlpools, private dining and speciality restaurants, expanded courtyard, outdoor terrace, Thermal suite, treatment rooms (14 – suite Heaven SPA) and a fitness centre.
NCL Encore is world's third cruise ship (together with NCL Joy and NCL Bliss) fitted with Ferrari racetrack (deck 19). The racetrack is built by RiMO Supply (RiMO Germany Group) and operated via a partnership with Scuderia Ferrari Watches. This is also the first ever branded Formula 1 race car track.
- The 2-level track spans on 2 decks and offers incredible sea views at height of 60 m (200 ft). It has a capacity up to 10 racers at a time on electric go-karts (Ferrari branded).
- The GoCars can reach speeds up to 40 mph (65 kph). In comparison to the sister-ship Norwegian Joy, Encore's racetrack is 40% longer and has 10 turns (Joy has 8), two of which are cantilevered over the ship's side.
- Passengers booked in Concierge and The Haven staterooms enjoy complimentary rides with bookings. The used by RiMO technology ensures optimal usage under intensified UV conditions and saltwater exposure.
- In comparison to NCL Joy, the racetrack on Norwegian Encore is larger (extending 4 m / 13 ft off ship's both sides) and upgraded with a covered open-air viewing area (in the centre). There, passengers can measure go-karts speeds by tagging the passing race cars with a laser beam.
NCL Encore also features an open-air laser tag course (top deck), Aqua Park with Double Aqua Loop (two multi-deck waterslides - one hull-extending loop, one with transparent loop section stretching down to the below deck) and 2 racing slides (high-speed inner tubes with length over 110 m / 360 ft) both with a transparent section.
Pool Deck 16 has 2 swimming pools (located away from midship) and cantilevered whirlpools (hot tubs over ship's sides). A top-deck water fun kids zone has splash pads, tipping buckets, water cannons and slides.
Entertainment options also include the NCL's FIREWORKS show (on each voyage), "Rock of Ages", "Cirque Dreams", "Illusionarium" (magicians show).
Follows the complete list of Norwegian Encore lounges, clubs and other entertainment venues for kids, teens and adults.
- Encore Theatre (800-seat; features Broadway-style musical productions; two grand-shows per night). Theater's signature programming features the ship-exclusive “Kinky Boots" (Tony Award-winning musical with original Cyndi Lauper songs) and "Four Seasons" musical (NCL exclusive production show by Warren Carlyle / themed on Cuba’s culture - dancing, music, costumes).
- Atrium “678 Ocean Place” is 3-decks high, open-floor designed midship area with live entertainment and big-size LED screen for movies. The Atrium is served by Atrium Bar.
- Coco's is a chocolate-themed dessert outlet serving handmade pralines, crepes, truffles and other treats paired with speciality teas and coffees.
- Chess & Card Room, Library, Internet Cafe (open 24 hours), Meeting Rooms; Photo Studio & Shop; Art Gallery
- Reception (Guest Services Desk- assistance, reservations, information); Shore Excursions Desk (information, planning, booking)
- Starbucks Coffee featuring the full menu Starbucks has to offer.
- Social Comedy and Night Club
- Maltings Whiskey Bar; Horizon Lounge
- Mixx Bar (piano bar) is a modern pre-dinner gathering spot.
- Encore Casino is a premium gaming lounge with large-size LED screens and served by Skyline Bar. VIP Casino is a high-stakes gambling room (part of the Casino lounge).
- Skyline Bar offers cocktails before dinner. Guests can meet friends after a show or press their luck with the bar-top poker screens.
- Promenade Deck’s best feature is the Waterfront Promenade. It offers a unique open-air deck experience by several seaside venues with outdoor seating. The list of the venues features shops, bars, restaurants, a 1/4 ml long boardwalk (outdoor area with shaded seating) located 8 stories above the water.
- District Brew House has a keg room and offers a selection of 50 bottled beers and 24 draft beers on tap (including the new Wynwood brew). The venue is operated via the NCL partnership with the Miami’s Wynwood Brewing Company.
- Humidor is the ship’s smoking-allowed / cigar lounge and bar.
- The Cellars Wine Bar is operated via NCL partnership with Mondavi and offers premium wines and tapas-style a la carte menu. The Wine Bar has a separate room for wine tastings (with sommelier service) and outdoor seating area on The Waterfront.
- Sugarcane Mojito Bar features live Latin music performances.
- Dolce Gelato (Italian ice cream bar, a la carte)
- Carlos Bake Shop is a premium bakery by ‘the “cake boss” Buddy Valastro.
- Tradewinds Tax & Duty-Free Shops are duty-free retails selling alcohol, tobaccos, NCL-logoed merchandise, jewelry, watches, perfumes and cosmetics, brand fashion and accessories, special occasion gifts. The shopping complex includes Tides Boutique, Cartier, Omega, Bvlgari, Fine Watches, The Time Zone, Salvatore Ferragamo, Versace, Bally, Godiva (gourmet sweets, including truffles, premium chocolates, soft-serve ice cream), also Beauty Shop.
- The Cavern Club Lounge (replica of Liverpool's music club) offers Beatles music, tribute bands performances and "The Choir of Man” crew show (dynamic performances with live percussions, high-energy music, dancing and foot stomping by 9 crew performers).
- Photo Gallery & Shop (photo-video services by professional onboard photographers)
- The A-List Bar serves handcrafted cocktails, premium spirits and wines.
- Observation Lounge & Bar is a VIP lounge exclusive for Concierge Level passengers with a delicious buffet available for light breakfast, lunch and afternoon snack.
- Garden Cafe is a buffet-style casual restaurant, plus an Open-Air Garden Cafe (outdoor seating area). It offers traditional Asian cuisine as well as specialty dishes from all around the world.
- Waves Bar is a casual outdoor bar serving guests' favorite cocktails.
- Aqua Park (3-decks high, with 2 pools, 5 multi-level waterslides / Ocean Loop; 2 racing-slides, “Free Fall” drop-slides; 4 Whirlpools, poolside bar, Sun Deck area); Kids'Aqua Park
- Splash Academy (kids 3-12 yo, is 2-story high, offers themed activities, with a light-up floor (for interactive dancing), circus school (with a resident clown), Nintendo and PS3 console games, kids-only cinema, crafts-arts, pirate parades. The area hosts also the Guppies Nursery (toddlers 6 months to 2 yo) and the Kid’s Aqua Park (splash pool, Nickelodeon characters entertainment).
- NCL Encore ship’s Mandara Spa & Fitness complex is consisting of Thermal Suite (heated loungers, sauna, steam rooms, solarium), Salt Room (halotherapy room), Beauty Salon, Foot Clinic, Barber Shop, Medi Spa (teens), Aerobics Studio (classes).
- Entourage Teen Centre is a teens-only club lounge for kids 13-17 yo (complimentary, supervised by certified counselors). The teen lounge has Video Games Arcade, large TVs for movies, PlayStation 3 gaming consoles, game tables (pinball, foosball, air hockey). Here are hosted themed parties (dance, pool, pizza) and teen discos in the evenings.
- Galaxy Pavilion is an indoor complex for virtual-world and multi-player gaming, equipped with interactive video walls and virtual reality technology.
- “The Haven” complex is for Villa- and Suite passengers only, and consists of “The Haven Courtyard” (has a retractable roof, adults-only pool area, 2 Whirlpools), spa, steam room, gym room), “The Haven Restaurant” and “The Haven Lounge & Bar” (offering a delicious limited buffet for breakfast and lunch with delicious traditional Chinese and Western cuisine).
- Spice H2O (lower level 1 of 2) is an adult-only relaxation area, with 1 pool, 2 Whirlpools, huge outdoor LED screen, Poolside Bar, Grill.
- Pulse Fitness Centre features Technogym equipment and a separate Aerobics Studio for classes, among which Yoga, Pilates, Zumba, boxing, TRX).
- Sports Complex has a Bungee Trampoline, Spider Web (climbing wall with spiral slide), Mini Golf and Ropes Courses, Zip Line, The Plank (walking platform); combined sports court (basketball/volleyball), Race Track (Ferrari TM go-karts), Rock Climbing Wall, Jogging Track.
- Race Track is operated with 10 electric carts and 5-6 min race sessions. Go-Karts are decorated with different companies' logos.
- Laser Battle is an open-air laser tag course with obstacles and a large-size touch screen for kids.
- Vibe Beach Club is an adults-only relaxation area (surcharges per day apply) with cantilevered whirlpools, sunbathing area with sun loungers and luxury chaise lounge chairs, outdoor bar, private cabanas.
- Encore is NCL's first liner with the new "Onda by Scarpetta" - specialty restaurant offering dining premium experiences (planned to be introduced fleetwide). In June 2019, NCL announced company's exclusive partnership with Scarpetta Restaurants via LDV Hospitality (USA-based boutique hospitality company specializing in unique restaurant and bar experiences). The new "cruise restaurant" joins Scarpetta's land-based restaurants in NYC, The Hamptons (Long Island NY), Miami FL, Philadelphia PA, Newport RI, Las Vegas NV, and London OH. "Onda by Scarpetta" restaurant's menu showcases the unique flavors of the modern Italian cuisine featuring a selection of beautifully presented seafood and signature dishes, including daily handmade pasta and traditional gourmet desserts. The new NCL Scarpetta restaurant is similarly designed to the land-based venues, with an interior featuring walnut wood and Calacatta marble.
Galaxy Pavilion (930 m2 / 10,000 ft2 sized gaming center) is equipped with interactive video walls and Oculus virtual reality technology. The equipment includes three XD Dark Ride Motion simulators (with 3D real-time graphics, 3D Virtual Surround Sound, multi-sensory effects), six Xbox stations, Star Wars Battle Pod (arcade game), hovercraft bumper cars.
Norwegian Encore - user reviews and comments
Photos of Norwegian EncoreAdd Photo
Norwegian Encore ship related cruise news
- Cruise Industry
Norwegian Cruise Line hosted a christening ceremony on Thursday evening, November 21, in PortMiami Florida for its newest ship, Norwegian Encore...November 22, 2019
- Cruise Industry
Florida has its first new cruise liner of season 2019 - Norwegian Encore arrived at PortMiami on Friday, November 15. Owned by NCL-Norwegian Cruise...November 17, 2019
- Cruise Industry
Norwegian Cruise Line took delivery of its newest vessel, Norwegian Encore, in Bremerhaven. The highly anticipated milestone begins ay month-long...October 30, 2019
- Cruise Industry
NCL-Norwegian Cruise Line announced that flee's newest vessel - Norwegian Encore, successfully completed its construction and departed Meyer Werft...October 2, 2019
- Cruise Industry
Norwegian Cruise Line announced on "The Kelly Clarkson Show" that GRAMMY Award-winning artist Kelly Clarkson will serve as the godmother to the line...September 12, 2019
- Cruise Industry
Norwegian Cruise Line announced that its latest vessel, Norwegian Encore, had successfully completed a major milestone in her construction when she...August 18, 2019
- Cruise Industry
Norwegian Cruise Line announced an exclusive partnership with LDV Hospitality to bring the acclaimed Scarpetta concept to NCL Norwegian Encore with...June 12, 2019
- Cruise Industry
Norwegian Cruise Line announced select 2020-2021 itineraries for 12 of the company's 17 ships. The new itineraries include the debut of Norwegian...April 17, 2019
- Cruise Industry
Today, November 28, at Meyer Werft shipyard, Norwegian Cruise Line held a keel laying ceremony for its Norwegian Encore, unveiling award-winning...November 28, 2018
- Cruise Industry
Norwegian Cruise Line revealed that award-winning Spanish artist, Eduardo Arranz-Bravo, has created the hull artwork for the 4th and final ship...September 12, 2018
- show more news
Other Norwegian Cruise Line cruise ships
Norwegian Encore Wiki
On January 31, 2018, was held the vessel's steel-cutting ceremony at Meyer Werft shipyard in Papenburg Germany, with which officially started its construction. The ceremony was attended by NCL executives gathered at the yard's laser cutting hall.
On November 28, 2018, was vessel's keel-laying ceremony. The special event was a construction milestone and featured the traditional “commemorative coin” placing (within the keel blocks) and a surprise “Kinky Boots” live performance by “The Choir of Man” (9 crew show).
The vessel was launched (floated out from drydock) on August 17, 2019. The float-out started at ~8 am. Once removed from the drydock hall, it was berthed at shipyard's outfitting pier for funnel cladding and further outfitting works. Then followed the passage through Ems River to North Sea for trials (machinery and performance). NCL Encore's crewed conveyance to Eemshaven (Holland) started on September 30 and finished on October 1. The ship was officially delivered to NCL from Meyer Werft on October 30, 2019, in Bremerhaven Germany. The ceremony was attended by Andy Stuart (NCL's President and CEO) and Tim Meyer (one of Meyer Werft Papenburg's managing directors).
NCL Encore's hull artwork was created by the Spanish painter Eduardo Arranz-Bravo (1941-born in Barcelona, first exhibition in 1961). NCL ship's namesake is the 2016-launched Seabourn Encore (Seabourn Cruises).
Cruise liner's christening ceremony was on November 21, 2019, held in NYC New York. Ship's godmother is Kelly Brianne Clarkson - 1982-born (in Burleson, Texas USA) singer, actress, author and TV celebrity. She became famous in 2002 when won American Idol's first season and signed a deal with RCA Records (a Sony subsidiary). Kelly Clarkson's best-selling song is "Stronger (What Doesn't Kill You)" (2011). As godmother, Kelly Clarkson performed live at the naming ceremony in PortMiami. The event was attended byFrank Del Rio (NCLH's CEO), Andy Stuart (NCL's old President and CEO), Harry Sommer (NCL's new President and CEO) and 3500+ VIP guests including US Government officials, travel agencies, media representatives, investors, NCLH partners.
Inaugural cruise itineraries 2019
On March 22, 2018, were opened the NCL Encore bookings on all Caribbean 2019 voyages. The inaugural season (November 2019 through April 2020) offers Miami roundtrips (Sunday departures) on 7-day Eastern Caribbean itineraries with call ports San Juan Puerto Rico, St Thomas USVI and Tortola BVI.
Next tables show the ship's "Inaugural Cruise" itineraries with call ports times and prices per person (USD, based on double occupancy Inside Cabin rates).
Initially was scheduled (but later changed) an 11-day maiden voyage (Europe-USA repositioning Southampton-Miami) priced from USD 1200 pp. The cruise (departing Southampton on Nov 2) included a visit to Ponta Delgada, Sao Miguel Island, Azores (Nov 6, port stay 9 am - 6 pm) and arriving in Miami on Nov 13.
Following the delivery (Oct 30), on October 31 started a "preview cruise" from Bremerhaven to Southampton (November 2). This voyage was not opened for booking but only for industry and media representatives, travel agents and VIP guests. A second preview cruise (2-day) was scheduled for November 11-13 (roundtrip from NYC).
9-day "Inaugural Cruise" (Transatlantic repositioning crossing from Southampton to NYC) - from USD 600 pp
|Date / Time||Port|
|02 Nov 17:00||Departing from Southampton, England UK|
|11 Nov||Arriving in NYC New York (Cape Liberty Bayonne NJ)|
7-day Inaugural Eastern Caribbean cruise from Miami - from USD 900 pp
|Date / Time||Port|
|24 Nov 16:00||Departing from Miami, Florida|
|26 Nov 17:30 - 23:59||San Juan, Puerto Rico|
|27 Nov 08:00 - 18:00||Saint Thomas Island, Charlotte Amalie, USVI|
|28 Nov 08:00 - 17:00||Tortola Island, Road Town, BVI|
|01 Dec 07:00||Arriving in Miami, Florida|
(special) 4-day Inaugural Bermuda cruise from NYC - from USD 630 pp.
|Date / Time||Port|
|22 Apr 16:00||Departing from New York, Cape Liberty Bayonne NJ-NYC|
|24 Apr 08:00 - 17:00||Kings Wharf, Bermuda|
|26 Apr 07:00||Arriving in New York, Cape Liberty Bayonne NJ-NYC|
The regularly scheduled 7-day roundtrip itinerary is priced from USD 880 pp and includes 2 overnights in King's Wharf (Royal Naval Dockyard).
|Date / Time||Port|
|03 May 16:00||Departing from New York, Cape Liberty Bayonne NJ-NYC|
|06 May 08:00 - 08 May 15:00||Kings Wharf, Bermuda|
|10 May 07:00||Arriving in New York, Cape Liberty Bayonne NJ-NYC|
7-day Inaugural Western Caribbean cruise from Miami - from USD 650 pp
|Date / Time||Port|
|12 Dec 16:00||Departing from Miami, Florida|
|14 Dec 08:00 - 17:00||Roatan Island, Mahogany Bay-Coxen Hole, Honduras|
|15 Dec 08:00 - 17:00||Harvest Caye, Belize private island|
|16 Dec 08:00 - 17:00||Costa Maya, Mexico|
|17 Dec 08:00 - 17:00||Cozumel, Mexico|
|19 Dec 07:00||Arriving in Miami, Florida|
12-day Inaugural Panama Canal cruise from Miami - from USD 1600 pp
|Date / Time||Port|
|16 Jan 17:00||Departing from Miami, Florida|
|18 Jan 08:00 - 17:00||Amber Cove, Puerto Plata, Dominican Republic|
|20 Jan 08:00 - 18:00||Willemstad, Curacao Island, Dutch Antilles|
|21 Jan 08:00 - 18:00||Oranjestad, Aruba Island, Dutch Antilles|
|22 Jan 09:00 - 18:00||Santa Marta, Colombia|
|23 Jan 06:00 - 14:00||Cartagena, Colombia|
|24 Jan 05:00 - 15:00||Panama Canal|
|25 Jan 08:00 - 18:00||Puerto Limon, Costa Rica|
|28 Jan 07:00||Arriving in Miami, Florida|
7-day Inaugural Alaskan cruise from Seattle - from USD 1050 pp
|Date / Time||Port|
|02 May 17:00||Departing from Seattle, Washington|
|04 May 14:30 - 23:00||Juneau, Alaska|
|05 May 07:00 - 20:15||Skagway, Alaska|
|06 May||Glacier Bay, Alaska|
|07 May 07:00 - 13:15||Ketchikan, Revillagigedo Island, Alaska|
|08 May 19:30 - 23:59||Victoria, Vancouver Island, BC Canada|
|09 May 06:00||Arriving in Seattle, Washington|
Godspeed to the new ship!
Norwegian Encore Itineraries
The below listed Norwegian Encore cruise prices on itineraries are only indicative and Per Person (in US dollars, based on double occupancy). These are the cheapest Norwegian Cruise Line fares on the ship’s lowest category cabins available for booking. Cruise fares typically change with departure dates approaching, last minute deals, discounts, promotions, independent travel agency offers.
|Date||Cruise Name||Departure Port||Price from|
|2020 May 17||7 days, round-trip Bermuda from New York||New York||$944|
|2020 May 24||7 days, round-trip Bermuda from New York||New York||$1063|
|2020 May 31||7 days, round-trip Bermuda from New York||New York||$944|
|2020 Jun 07||7 days, round-trip Bermuda from New York||New York||$1028|
|2020 Jun 14||7 days, round-trip Bermuda from New York||New York||$993|
|2020 Jun 21||7 days, round-trip Bermuda from New York||New York||$1245|
|2020 Jun 28||7 days, round-trip Bermuda from New York||New York||$1294|
|2020 Jul 05||7 days, round-trip Bermuda from New York||New York||$1378|
|2020 Jul 12||7 days, round-trip Bermuda from New York||New York||$1294|
|2020 Jul 19||7 days, round-trip Bermuda from New York||New York||$1427|
|2020 Jul 26||7 days, round-trip Bermuda from New York||New York||$1497|
|2020 Aug 02||7 days, round-trip Bermuda from New York||New York||$1504|
|2020 Aug 09||7 days, round-trip Bermuda from New York||New York||$1301|
|2020 Aug 16||7 days, round-trip Bermuda from New York||New York||$1378|
|2020 Aug 23||7 days, round-trip Bermuda from New York||New York||$1098|
|2020 Aug 30||4 days, round-trip Bermuda from New York||New York||$818|
|2020 Sep 03||5 days, round-trip Bermuda from New York||New York||$1014|
|2020 Sep 08||9 days, round-trip Canada and New England From New York||New York||$1245|
|2020 Sep 17||4 days, round-trip Bermuda from New York||New York||$601|
|2020 Sep 21||4 days, round-trip Bermuda from New York||New York||$447|
|2020 Sep 25||4 days, round-trip Bermuda from New York||New York||$538|
|2020 Sep 29||4 days, round-trip Bermuda from New York||New York||$447|
|2020 Oct 03||5 days, round-trip Bermuda from New York||New York||$755|
|2020 Oct 08||5 days, round-trip Bermuda from New York||New York||$846|
|2020 Oct 13||7 days, round-trip Bahamas from New York||New York||$916|
|2020 Oct 20||5 days, round-trip Canada & New England from New York||New York||$454|
|2020 Oct 25||7 days, round-trip Bermuda from New York||New York||$1182|
|2020 Nov 01||7 days, round-trip Bermuda from New York||New York||$930|
|2020 Nov 08||4 days, round-trip Bermuda from New York||New York||$454|
|2020 Nov 12||5 days, round-trip Bermuda from New York||New York||$664|
|2020 Nov 17||5 days, round-trip Bermuda from New York||New York||$664|
|2020 Nov 22||7 days, round-trip Bahamas from New York||New York||$1084|
|2020 Nov 29||13 days, one-way from New York to Miami||New York||$1546|
|2020 Dec 12||7 days, round-trip Western Caribbean from Miami||Miami||$1035|
|2020 Dec 19||7 days, round-trip Western Caribbean from Miami||Miami||$1441|
|2020 Dec 26||7 days, round-trip Western Caribbean from Miami||Miami||$1812|
|2021 Jan 02||7 days, round-trip Western Caribbean from Miami||Miami||$804|
|2021 Jan 09||7 days, round-trip Western Caribbean from Miami||Miami||$741|
|2021 Jan 16||12 days, round-trip Picturesque Panama Canal, Costa Rica, and Cartagena from Miami||Miami||$1399|
|2021 Jan 28||4 days, round-trip Bahamas from Miami||Miami||$468|
|2021 Feb 01||12 days, round-trip Picturesque Panama Canal, Costa Rica, and Cartagena from Miami||Miami||$1469|
|2021 Feb 13||6 days, round-trip Western Caribbean from Miami||Miami||$706|
|2021 Feb 19||5 days, round-trip Western Caribbean from Miami||Miami||$482|
|2021 Feb 24||5 days, round-trip Western Caribbean from Miami||Miami||$538|
|2021 Mar 01||12 days, round-trip Picturesque Panama Canal, Costa Rica, and Cartagena from Miami||Miami||$1560|
|2021 Mar 13||7 days, round-trip Western Caribbean from Miami||Miami||$811|
|2021 Mar 20||7 days, round-trip Western Caribbean from Miami||Miami||$846|
|2021 Mar 27||7 days, round-trip Western Caribbean from Miami||Miami||$741|
|2021 Apr 03||7 days, round-trip Western Caribbean from Miami||Miami||$790|
|2021 Apr 10||15 days, one-way from Miami to Los Angeles||Miami||$1819|
|2021 Apr 25||6 days, one-way from Los Angeles to Vancouver||Los Angeles||$699|
|2021 May 02||7 days, round-trip Awe of Alaska: Glacier Bay & Inside Passage from Seattle||Seattle||$944|
|2021 May 09||7 days, round-trip Awe of Alaska: Glacier Bay & Inside Passage from Seattle||Seattle||$979|
|2021 May 16||7 days, round-trip Awe of Alaska: Glacier Bay & Inside Passage from Seattle||Seattle||$993|
|2021 May 23||7 days, round-trip Awe of Alaska: Glacier Bay & Inside Passage from Seattle||Seattle||$1077|
|2021 May 30||7 days, round-trip Awe of Alaska: Glacier Bay & Inside Passage from Seattle||Seattle||$1252|
|2021 Jun 06||7 days, round-trip Awe of Alaska: Glacier Bay & Inside Passage from Seattle||Seattle||$1364|
|2021 Jun 13||7 days, round-trip Awe of Alaska: Glacier Bay & Inside Passage from Seattle||Seattle||$1399|
|2021 Jun 20||7 days, round-trip Awe of Alaska: Glacier Bay & Inside Passage from Seattle||Seattle||$1434|
|2021 Jun 27||7 days, round-trip Awe of Alaska: Glacier Bay & Inside Passage from Seattle||Seattle||$1434|
|2021 Jul 04||7 days, round-trip Awe of Alaska: Glacier Bay & Inside Passage from Seattle||Seattle||$1448|
|2021 Jul 11||7 days, round-trip Awe of Alaska: Glacier Bay & Inside Passage from Seattle||Seattle||$1448|
|2021 Jul 18||7 days, round-trip Awe of Alaska: Glacier Bay & Inside Passage from Seattle||Seattle||$1448|
|2021 Jul 25||7 days, round-trip Awe of Alaska: Glacier Bay & Inside Passage from Seattle||Seattle||$1448|
|2021 Aug 01||7 days, round-trip Awe of Alaska: Glacier Bay & Inside Passage from Seattle||Seattle||$1427|
|2021 Aug 08||7 days, round-trip Awe of Alaska: Glacier Bay & Inside Passage from Seattle||Seattle||$1427|
|2021 Aug 15||7 days, round-trip Awe of Alaska: Glacier Bay & Inside Passage from Seattle||Seattle||$1399|
|2021 Aug 22||7 days, round-trip Awe of Alaska: Glacier Bay & Inside Passage from Seattle||Seattle||$1378|
|2021 Aug 29||7 days, round-trip Awe of Alaska: Glacier Bay & Inside Passage from Seattle||Seattle||$1294|
|2021 Sep 05||7 days, round-trip Awe of Alaska: Glacier Bay & Inside Passage from Seattle||Seattle||$1273|
|2021 Sep 12||7 days, round-trip Awe of Alaska: Glacier Bay & Inside Passage from Seattle||Seattle||$1189|
|2021 Sep 19||7 days, round-trip Awe of Alaska: Glacier Bay & Inside Passage from Seattle||Seattle||$1098|
|2021 Sep 26||7 days, round-trip Awe of Alaska: Glacier Bay & Inside Passage from Seattle||Seattle||$1077|
|2021 Oct 03||7 days, round-trip Awe of Alaska: Glacier Bay & Inside Passage from Seattle||Seattle||$993|
|2021 Oct 10||7 days, round-trip Awe of Alaska: Glacier Bay & Inside Passage from Seattle||Seattle||$993|