Norwegian Cruise Line
Specifications of Norwegian Viva
|Year built||2023 new ship|
|Builder||Fincantieri (Marghera, Italy)|
|Class||NCL PRIMA (fka LEONARDO)|
|Building cost||EUR 730 million (USD 850 millioan)|
|Speed||22 kn / 41 kph / 25 mph|
|Length (LOA)||294 m / 965 ft|
|Beam (width)||41 m / 135 ft|
|Gross Tonnage||142500 gt|
|Passengers||3219 - 3950|
|Decks with cabins||9|
|Sister-ships||Norwegian Prima, NCL 2025, NCL 2026, NCL 2027|
|Owner||(NCLH) Norwegian Cruise Line Holdings Ltd|
|Operator||(NCL) Norwegian Cruise Line|
Norwegian Viva Itineraries
|Date||Itinerary||Departure Port||Price from|
|2023 Jun 15||9 days, one-way from Lisbon to Civitavecchia-Rome||Lisbon||$2365|
|2023 Jun 24||9 days, one-way from Civitavecchia-Rome to Trieste||Civitavecchia-Rome||$2001|
|2023 Jul 03||9 days, one-way from Trieste to Piraeus-Athens||Trieste||$2053|
|2023 Jul 12||9 days, one-way from Piraeus-Athens to Civitavecchia-Rome||Piraeus-Athens||$2001|
|2023 Jul 21||9 days, one-way from Civitavecchia-Rome to Lisbon||Civitavecchia-Rome||$2053|
|2023 Jul 30||9 days, one-way from Lisbon to Southampton||Lisbon||$2053|
|2023 Aug 08||9 days, one-way from Southampton to Lisbon||Southampton||$2053|
|2023 Aug 17||9 days, one-way from Lisbon to Civitavecchia-Rome||Lisbon||$1949|
|2023 Aug 26||9 days, one-way from Civitavecchia-Rome to Trieste||Civitavecchia-Rome||$1884|
|2023 Sep 04||9 days, one-way from Trieste to Piraeus-Athens||Trieste||$1904|
|2023 Sep 13||10 days, one-way from Piraeus-Athens to Civitavecchia-Rome||Piraeus-Athens||$2001|
|2023 Sep 23||8 days, one-way from Civitavecchia-Rome to Lisbon||Civitavecchia-Rome||$1618|
|2023 Oct 01||9 days, one-way from Lisbon to Civitavecchia-Rome||Lisbon||$1683|
|2023 Oct 10||9 days, one-way from Civitavecchia-Rome to Trieste||Civitavecchia-Rome||$1598|
|2023 Oct 19||9 days, one-way from Trieste to Piraeus-Athens||Trieste||$1650|
|2023 Oct 28||9 days, one-way from Piraeus-Athens to Civitavecchia-Rome||Piraeus-Athens||$1553|
|2023 Nov 06||10 days, one-way from Civitavecchia-Rome to Lisbon||Civitavecchia-Rome||$1754|
|2023 Nov 16||11 days, one-way from Lisbon to New York||Lisbon||$1904|
|2023 Dec 15||7 days, round-trip Caribbean Barbados, Antigua St. Lucia||San Juan||$1234|
|2023 Dec 22||7 days, round-trip Caribbean Barbados, Antigua St. Lucia||San Juan||$1553|
|2024 Jan 07||7 days, round-trip Caribbean Barbados, Antigua St. Lucia||San Juan||$1189|
|2024 Jan 14||7 days, round-trip Caribbean Barbados, Antigua St. Lucia||San Juan||$1033|
|2024 Jan 21||7 days, round-trip Caribbean Barbados, Antigua St. Lucia||San Juan||$1000|
|2024 Jan 28||7 days, round-trip Caribbean Barbados, Antigua St. Lucia||San Juan||$981|
|2024 Feb 04||7 days, round-trip Caribbean Barbados, Antigua St. Lucia||San Juan||$948|
|2024 Feb 11||7 days, round-trip Caribbean Barbados, Antigua St. Lucia||San Juan||$1104|
|2024 Feb 18||7 days, round-trip Caribbean Barbados, Antigua St. Lucia||San Juan||$1052|
|2024 Feb 25||7 days, round-trip Caribbean Barbados, Antigua St. Lucia||San Juan||$1000|
|2024 Mar 03||7 days, round-trip Caribbean Barbados, Antigua St. Lucia||San Juan||$1000|
|2024 Mar 10||7 days, round-trip Caribbean Barbados, Antigua St. Lucia||San Juan||$1052|
|2024 Mar 17||7 days, round-trip Caribbean Barbados, Antigua St. Lucia||San Juan||$1202|
|2024 Mar 24||7 days, round-trip Caribbean Barbados, Antigua St. Lucia||San Juan||$1202|
|2024 Mar 31||7 days, round-trip Caribbean Barbados, Antigua St. Lucia||San Juan||$1202|
|2024 Apr 26||10 days, one-way from Lisbon to Civitavecchia-Rome||Lisbon||$1852|
|2024 May 06||10 days, one-way from Civitavecchia-Rome to Trieste||Civitavecchia-Rome||$1904|
|2024 May 16||9 days, one-way from Trieste to Piraeus-Athens||Trieste||$1754|
|2024 May 25||10 days, one-way from Piraeus-Athens to Civitavecchia-Rome||Piraeus-Athens||$1949|
|2024 Jun 04||10 days, one-way from Civitavecchia-Rome to Lisbon||Civitavecchia-Rome||$1949|
|2024 Jun 14||10 days, one-way from Lisbon to Civitavecchia-Rome||Lisbon||$2001|
|2024 Jun 24||10 days, one-way from Civitavecchia-Rome to Trieste||Civitavecchia-Rome||$2053|
|2024 Jul 04||9 days, one-way from Trieste to Piraeus-Athens||Trieste||$1852|
|2024 Jul 13||10 days, one-way from Piraeus-Athens to Civitavecchia-Rome||Piraeus-Athens||$2053|
|2024 Jul 23||10 days, one-way from Civitavecchia-Rome to Lisbon||Civitavecchia-Rome||$2053|
|2024 Aug 02||10 days, one-way from Lisbon to Civitavecchia-Rome||Lisbon||$2001|
|2024 Aug 12||10 days, one-way from Civitavecchia-Rome to Trieste||Civitavecchia-Rome||$1949|
|2024 Aug 22||9 days, one-way from Trieste to Piraeus-Athens||Trieste||$1754|
|2024 Aug 31||10 days, one-way from Piraeus-Athens to Civitavecchia-Rome||Piraeus-Athens||$1949|
|2024 Sep 10||10 days, one-way from Civitavecchia-Rome to Lisbon||Civitavecchia-Rome||$1904|
|2024 Sep 20||10 days, one-way from Lisbon to Civitavecchia-Rome||Lisbon||$1904|
|2024 Sep 30||10 days, one-way from Civitavecchia-Rome to Trieste||Civitavecchia-Rome||$1852|
|2024 Oct 10||9 days, one-way from Trieste to Piraeus-Athens||Trieste||$1598|
|2024 Oct 19||10 days, one-way from Piraeus-Athens to Civitavecchia-Rome||Piraeus-Athens||$1754|
|2024 Oct 29||10 days, one-way from Civitavecchia-Rome to Lisbon||Civitavecchia-Rome||$1754|
Norwegian Viva Review
Review of Norwegian Viva
The 2023-built Norwegian Viva cruise ship (currently under construction in Italy) is the second of all six PRIMA-Class NCL ships by Fincantieri (Marghera Yard/Venice Italy), scheduled for deliveries in 2022 (Prima), 2023 (Viva), 2024 (tbn), 2025 (tbn), 2026 (tbn) and 2027 (tbn).
The design is based on 20 decks, 1646 staterooms, gross-tonnage/volume 142500 GT-tons, passenger capacity 3215 (double occupancy), 16 elevators (passenger lifts, including 2 dedicated to The Haven complex). The Haven complex (public areas and all the 107 staterooms) were designed by the Italian interior design company Lissoni & Partners (Piero Lissoni).
Like the sistership Prima, NCL Viva's hull artwork will be designed by Manuel Di Rita (aka Peeta/Italian graffiti artist).
History - construction and ownership
Norwegian Cruise Line (NCL) is a subsidiary company of the shipping corporation Norwegian Cruise Line Holdings Ltd (NCLH). NCL was founded in 1966, headquartered in Miami (Florida USA) and publicly traded (NASDAQ) company listed on NYSE (NYC). NCLH's major shareholders are the corporations Apollo Global Management (American), Genting Group (Malaysian) and TPG Capital (American). In 2017, the brand NCL had a worldwide cruise market share 8,7% (passengers) and 8,4% (revenue). NCLH (shipowner) owns the brands NCL, Oceania, and RSSC-Regent.
Decks and Cabins
Norwegian Viva staterooms (1646 total) are in 35 grades and 7 types - The Haven Suites, Suites, Club Balcony Suites (Mini-Suites), Balcony-Oceanview- Interior staterooms, and Studios (single-occupancy Interior cabins / no single supplement is required). The NCL PRIMA design boasts 18x Suite categories (including the fleet's first 3-bedroom suites) and the NCL's biggest-ever Inside-, Oceanview- and Balcony staterooms.
The ship has a total of 41 handicap staterooms (ADA-certified, wheelchair-accessible cabins) in the following categories/types: HB-Haven Aft Penthouse (1), BA-BB-BF-Balcony (16), O4-Oceanview (7), IA-IB-IF-Inside (17). "Guaranteed" cabin categories are MX-Club Balcony Suite, BX-Balcony, OX-Oceanview, IX-Inside.
The smallest category is T1-Studio (95 ft2 / 9 m2). Inside cabins are sized 160-255 ft2 (15-24 m2). Oceanview cabins are with a Large Round Window and in types Standard (185 ft2 / 17 m2), Large (235 ft2 / 22 m2) and Family (235-370 ft2 / 22-34 m2). Balcony cabins vary in sizes between 230-270-360 ft2 (21-25-34 m2), with step-out balconies sized between 45-70-100 ft2 (4-7-9 m2). The largest accommodation is The Haven Premier Owner's Suite (capacity 8 passengers) sized 2100 ft2 (195 m2) and with a wraparound terrace sized 830 ft2 (77 m2).
The boat has 20 decks, of which 16 are passenger-accessible and 9 with cabins.
Shipboard facilities and amenities
Next YouTube video is NCL's official release that includes renderings of the new-class cruiser.
NCL's PRIMA-class ship design is focused on more and larger public spaces (indoor and outdoor), smaller passenger capacity (in comparison to the preceding designs), exceptional experiences (new dining and entertainment options), higher service levels, a total of 35x dining venues and bars/lounges (including 7x fleet-first food venues).
The Waterfront found on other vessels has been reimagined by doubling the space on the Ocean Boulevard - a 360-degree Promenade (outdoor complex sized 44000 ft2 / 4090 m2)) that wraps around the entire deck 8, offers unobstructed ocean views, and houses multiple spaces. The Ocean Boulevard features several infinity pools, Oceanwalk (glass-bottomed bridges), Indulge (NCL's first open-air marketplace), The Concourse (outdoor sculpture garden with “selfie” installations/metal sculptures by Alexander Krivosheiw and David Harber.
Penrose Atrium is NCL's first 3-level atrium (spanning decks 6-7-8). The glass-walled Atrium is marked by scenic sea views, futuristic architecture, a 3-tons chandelier (custom-built by Lasvit / Czechia, constellations-themed), a full-height wall artwork (resembling a topographic map), retail shops and bars on each level (including Starbucks Coffee Shop, Whiskey Bar, Penrose Bar, Viva Casino).
- The aft-located "Indulge Food Hall" (with a Firepit) is an open-air Marketplace that houses total 11x eateries (with indoor/outdoor seating), Indulge Outdoor Lounge, Sun Bar, Waves Pool Bar, Viva Speedway Bar, a seating area serving Starbucks coffee.
- "Los Lobos Cantina" is new for NCL dining concept. Los Lobos is a la carte-priced restaurant that has both indoor and outdoor seating and offers traditional Mexican cuisine specialties. The menu includes tableside-made guacamole, fresh-baked corn tortillas, Tacos Al Pastor (with marinated pork, similar to doner kebabs/gyros), Chicken Enchiladas de Mole, handcrafted cocktails.
- "Onda by Scarpetta" is an Italian specialty restaurant (reservations-only, cover charge, kids charged a full cover) with both indoor and outdoor seating. The Onda restaurant is open between 5:30-9:30 pm and has large tables. The liner's Italian dining experience is marked by a casual atmosphere and large portions (perfect for family dinners) and traditional fine Italian wines and gourmet cuisine specialties - including oven-baked pizzas, homemade daily pasta, top-quality seafood, classic salads, freshly-baked bread, gourmet desserts (including gelato ice cream). Onda by Scarpetta features an outdoor terrace (Waterfront seating area).
- "Coco's" (patisserie shop) serves artisan sweet treats.
- "Seaside Rotisserie" offers a variety of grilled and spit-roasted meat dishes.
- "Nudls" is a food bar offering noodle dishes and global street food.
- "Tamara" serves classic Indian dishes along with multiple vegetarian options.
- "Tapas Food Truck" offers Spanish-inspired street food.
- "Q Texas Smokehouse" offers Southern USA comfort food and barbecue dishes.
- "The Local Bar & Grill" provides a beach club experience and serves classic American cuisine and premium cocktails.
- "Garden Kitchen" offers customized salads with 12+ ingredients to choose from.
- "The Concourse" is an outdoor sculpture garden (located midship-starboard) featuring an art wall designed by David Harber (who specializes in outdoor sculptures, sundials and water features) and 6 installations by Alexander Krivosheiw (specializing in bronze and aluminum sculptures). The cruise ship's 7 sculptures are valued at USD 2+ million (~EUR 1,7M).
- "La Terraza" is an open-air Promenade lounge featuring a quaint retreat with forward-facing sea views.
- "Infinity Beach" (sundeck) has 2 infinity swimming pools (at the edge of the deck / aft-midship) and two Oceanwalks (glass-bottom bridges / midship) - a first feature for the NCL brand.
- Palomar (specialty Mediterranean seafood restaurant)
- Hasuki (specialty Japanese hibachi restaurant, decorated with original Japanese artworks and handcrafted pottery)
- Nama (specialty Japanese sashimi and sushi bar house)
- Le Bistro (specialty French restaurant)
- Cagney’s Steakhouse
- Food Republic (Asian-fusion restaurant)
- Observation Lounge & Bar (also has telescopes)
- Humidor Cigar Lounge (cigar shop and bar)
- The Belvedere Bar (cocktail lounge)
- Metropolitan Bar is NCL's first "sustainable bar" serving zero-waste cocktails, "green spirits" (produced with renewable energy), 20+ biodynamic wines (organically farmed).
- Surfside Cafe and Surfside Grill offer self-serve casual food and a-la-minute items (upon request).
Both MDRs/Main Dining Rooms (Hudson’s Room, The Commodore Room) are with revamped fixed menus that offer sampling of various international dishes, fully vegetarian and vegan options, as well as build-your-own-pasta (24 combinations/custom-made dishes can be requested by selecting the Italian pasta, sauce, topping) plus Specialties menu (you can select/sample a dish from one of the specialty restaurants).
Other culinary choices on the cruise ship include "The Latin Quarter" (classic Latin food with a twist), "Just Desserts" (including pies and cakes), "Just Ice Cream".
"The Haven by Norwegian" on Viva (designed by Piero Lissoni & Partners) spans 8 decks (suites, public areas, exclusive venues) in the aft of the liner. NCL's luxury ship-within-a-ship exclusive/keycard-access-only area has 107x Haven Suites (aft-positioned) and 2x private elevators - exclusively for Haven passengers. The aft lifts rise into The Haven's public areas and interconnect decks 6 through 18. For the first time, every public area offers sea views from floor-ceiling windows.
The Haven Sundeck is an exclusive sunbathing area with plenty of padded sun loungers and deckchairs and is located aft on decks 16-17.
- Deck 16's Sundeck has an infinity pool at the stern (swimming pool overlooking the ship's wake), an outdoor Spa (featuring a glass-walled Sauna Room and Cold Room), Concierge Desk, Haven Outdoor Restaurant, Haven Outdoor Lounge & Bar (offering a limited buffet for breakfast and lunch, with traditional Chinese and Western cuisine specialties).
- Deck 17's Haven Sundeck has two Jacuzzis (outdoor whirlpool hot tubs) and outdoor Showers.
- Deck 18's Haven Sundeck has an infinity pool (with a stern-facing glass wall) and a large sunbathing area with padded loungers and Showers.
- 24-hour butler service is provided complimentary.
The ship's wellness complex groups the facilities of the Mandara Spa and the Pulse Fitness Center.
- The indoor Spa features a charcoal Sauna Room and a 2-story/2-deck cascading waterfall, as well as Salt Room, Steam Room, Ice Room, Infrared Sauna, Finnish Sauna, Experiential Showers, Vitality Pool, Flotation Salt Pool, Relaxation Lounge (fitted with 22x hot-stone loungers), 20x Treatment Rooms (for massages/acupuncture, facials, manicures-pedicures), Changing/Locker Rooms.
- With the PRIMA-class ships, NCL also introduced new spa services, including computer-controlled acoustic and vibrational therapies (via 2x Gharieni massage beds - Welnamis, and Wellmassage5D), as well as "Ocean Spa Wave Massage" (therapeutic warm wrap using sea plants and marine algae, based on seaweed masks, aromatherapy essential oils, massages/scalp and feet), "Zero Gravity Wellness Massage" (8x tables/the body is suspended on the treatment table) and ELEMIS' "Musclease Aroma Spa Ocean Wrap" (beneficial for rheumatism, arthritis, muscle spasms, fatigue, based on essential oils/pine and rosemary) and "Cellutox Aroma Spa Ocean Wrap" (reducing cellulite and fluid retention, based on detoxifying essential oils/juniper and lemon).
- The Gym is fitted with ultra-modern equipment (treadmills, ellipticals, steppers, free weights) and features a separate Aerobics Studio (for classes/spinning, yoga, pilates, dance, cardio, fitness and strength training, TRX workouts) and a Performance Recovery Room (for group fitness classes and gym workshops using Hyperice products).
The Aqua Park (3-decks high) has 2x swimming pools, 5x multi-level waterslides (Ocean Loop), 2x racing-slides (The Rush), 1x freefall dry slide (The Drop), "Tidal Wave" waterslide (fleet's first to allow innertube surfing), 4x Jacuzzies (2x infinity pools/hot tubs), poolside bar, sundeck/sunbathing area.
Vibe Beach Club is an adults-only relaxation area (surcharges per day apply) with cantilevered whirlpools (2x infinity spa pools/hot tubs), an outdoor pool bar, sunbathing area (with loungers and luxury chaise lounge chairs), private cabanas.
Syd Norman's Pour House (debuted on Norwegian Breakaway in 2018) is a rock-and-roll-themed bar lounge with live band music (all-time-greatest songs).
At the Headliners Comedy Club & Lounge are presented the shows "The Second City" (comedy), "Howl At The Moon" (piano), "The Improv at Sea" (standup performances), "Science of Comedy" (intellectual).
The Sensoria Theatre Lounge (aka Viva Theater & Club Bar) spans 3 decks (6-7-8) and features a large stage (for live performances), a huge dance floor, customizable seating, a large LED moving screen lowering down from the ceiling (sized nearly half the Theatre's size), UHD media, surround sound, special visual effects. In the evenings, Sensoria transforms into a Vegas-style disco nightclub with live DJ programming and high-energy music. Daily at Sensoria Theatre are held enrichment lectures, bingo, trivia games with prizes.
- Exclusively for NCL PRIMA ships was developed the interactive "Summer: The Donna Summer Musical" themed on the American singer and actress Donna Summer (born as LaDonna Adrian Gaines/1948-2012). The 75-minute show features 20+ of her hits including "Heaven Knows" (1978), "Last Dance" (1978, from the "Thank God It's Friday" film's soundtrack), "Hot Stuff" (1979), "Bad Girls" (1979), "Dim All the Lights" (1979).
- Sensoria Theatre also houses the NCL's series of interactive game shows "LIVE on NCL", featuring grand prizes and themed "The Price is Right", "Supermarket Sweep", "Press Your Luck", "Beat the Clock".
- Norwegian Viva's interactive show productions are the first at sea when the ship's Theater transforms into a nightclub and all guests participate in the show. The shows were developed via partnership with Fremantle (fka FremantleMedia, British/London-based TV production and distribution company, subsidiary of the RTL Group/Luxembourg-based media broadcasting corporation).
Like all NCL boats from the Breakaway and Breakaway Plus series, Viva has the "Viva Speedway" (fleet's largest racetrack), "The Rush" (2-tube/dueling dry slides) and "The Drop" (world's first freefall dry slide).
"Viva Speedway" is NCL fleet's largest racetrack on 3 levels/decks (the old racetracks are 2-level), with a longer straightaway/straight section, 14 turns and total length 420 m (1378 ft), which is ~1/5th larger than the racetrack on Norwegian Encore (fleet's previous largest). The racetrack goes around and through the funnel/smokestack, max capacity 15 cars (racing simultaneously) and allows max speeds 50+ kph (30+ mph). The unique sports facility is served by the Speedway Bar (located beneath the racetrack).
The "Galaxy Pavilion" is an indoor complex for virtual-world and multi-player gaming, equipped with interactive video walls and virtual reality technology.
- On NCL Viva ship the complex has 14 total attractions, including 4x new simulators and 2x Escape Rooms.
- Also new is the Topgolf Swing Suite (fleet's first golfing venue to deliver "social experiences") fitted with Topgolf's games (virtual golf courses, multi-player gaming) and powered by Full Swing Golf (the same simulation technology used by PGA Tour professionals).
- "The Bull's Eye" is a new competitive gaming experience (based on the classic darts game) featuring a video tracking system that automatically calculates each gamer's score and offers instant replays.
- On Viva, NCL offers "Tee Time" (interactive mini-golfing) where gamers can play on a 9-hole Mini-Golf Course.
Norwegian Viva ship's inaugural season starts on June 15, 2023 (Maiden Voyage) in Europe, followed by a Transatlantic repositioning to the USA-Caribbean.
- The Mediterranean season is based on 8-9-10-day voyages leaving from homeports Lisbon, Civitavecchia-Rome, Trieste-Venice, Piraeus-Athens.
- The Adriatic-Mediterranean itineraries visit ports in Spain (Palma de Mallorca, Ibiza, Barcelona), Croatia (Dubrovnik), Slovenia (Koper), Sicily Italy (Siracusa, Messina), Italy (Ravenna), Turkey (Istanbul, Kusadasi), Greece Islands (Santorini, Mykonos), Malta (Valletta), Gibraltar UK.
- (July 30, 2023) 9-day Atlantic Coastal voyage from Lisbon to Southampton visits ports in Spain, France, Belgium, Netherlands, followed by a reverse itinerary (departing England on August 8).
- (November 12, 2023) The 11-day Transatlantic crossing from Lisbon to NYC-New York visits Funchal (Madeira), Ponta Delgada (Azores), and King's Wharf (Bermuda).
In the Caribbean, NCL Viva ship will operate 7-day roundtrips from Puerto Rico (San Juan).
The inaugural Caribbean season 2023-2024 (starting December 15, 2023) is based on itineraries (7-8-9-days in length) that visit Tortola (BVI), Philipsburg (St Maarten), St Thomas (USVI), Bridgetown (Barbados), Castries (St Lucia), St. Johns (Antigua).
Norwegian Viva - user reviews and comments
Norwegian Viva ship related cruise news
- Cruise Industry
VIDEO: NCL Norwegian Prima boasts new Spa & Fitness offerings like industry’s first charcoal sauna...
NCL-Norwegian Cruise Line announced details surrounding the elevated spa & fitness offerings for its anticipated Prima Class ships - Norwegian...April 29, 2022
- Cruise Industry
NCL-Norwegian Cruise Line announced that world-popular pop icon and “American Idol” judge Katy Perry would serve as the godmother to the...March 18, 2022
- Cruise Industry
NCL-Norwegian Cruise Line unveiled further details about the premium food & drink offerings that the company's new Prima Class cruise ships...March 9, 2022
- Cruise Industry
NCL-Norwegian Cruise Line revealed that its next Prima-class ship scheduled for delivery by Fincantieri shipyards in 2023 is to be named Norwegian...January 12, 2022
- show more news
Other Norwegian Cruise Line cruise ships
Norwegian Viva Wiki
On February 16, 2017, the shipowner NCLH (Norwegian Cruise Line Holdings Ltd) signed with Fincantieri an order for 4x NCL LEONARDO Class (renamed to "NCL PRIMA" in 2021) units for the NCL brand.
- The newbuilds were scheduled for deliveries in 2022 through 2025 (one ship per year), with an option for two more units to be added to the order in the future. On July 12, 2018, NCLH ordered two more LEONARDO-Class ships, which are currently scheduled for deliveries in 2026 and 2027.
- The NCLH-Fincantieri deal was backed by CDP (Cassa Depositi e Prestiti SpA/1850-founded, Turino-based Italian investment bank) and SACE SpA (Servizi Assicurativi del Commercio Estero/1977-founded Italian Export Credit Agency).
- All shipbuilding orders were signed by Frank Del Rio (NCLH's President and CEO) and Giuseppe Bono (Fincantieri SpA's CEO).
The ship's name (Norwegian Viva) was officially revealed on January 11, 2022. The launch is currently planned for 2023-Q1.
The Norwegian Viva vessel (Fincantieri Marghera yard/hull number 6299) is currently scheduled for delivery to NCLH (shipowner) on June 30, 2023.
Like all units from this series, Norwegian Viva will be constructed at Fincantieri's Marghera Yard (near Venice Italy).
Norwegian Viva User Reviews
There are no user reviews for this ship. Be first, share your experience!Write a Review