The newbuild (currently under construction at Fincantieri's Ancona Shipyard) has 15 decks (11 passenger-accessible, 6 with cabins), a total of 629 staterooms, and max passenger capacity 1200 (plus ~800 staff/crew). Like all fleetmates, the vessel (IMO number 9876957) will be Marshall Islands-flagged.
Oceania Vista's inaugural season is based mainly on Mediterranean itineraries. The company announced a total of 18 voyages visiting 24 countries on 4 continents. The season features premium sea travel destinations like the Spanish-French-Italian rivieras, Adriatic/Dalmatian Coast, Greece and the Greek Islands, Holy Land (Turkey and Israel), the Canaries, Iberia (Spain and Portugal), British Isles and Ireland, Caribbean and Central America, Panama Canal.
The list of small ports included in the ship's schedule features Vendres, Bodrum, Kavala, Bozcaada Island, Chania Crete, Killybegs Ireland, Shelburne Nova Scotia Canada, Martha's Vineyard Island MA USA, Corinto Nicaragua.
Next are listed Oceania Vista's inaugural voyages as departure dates and ports.
- (April 14) 12-day Maiden Voyage from Rome to Barcelona, visits Sorrento, Messina Sicily, Valletta Malta, Livorno, Monte Carlo Monaco, Toulon France, Port-Vendres, Palma de Mallorca (Balearic Spain), Ibiza Town, Valencia.
- (April 26) 10-day from Barcelona to Lisbon, visits Alicante, Malaga, Canaries (Arrecife, Tenerife, Gran Canaria), Tangier Morocco, Lisbon (overnight).
- (May 6) 14-day from Lisbon to Venice, visits Cadiz-Sevilla, Malaga, Cartagena, Palma de Mallorca, Barcelona, Marseille, Monte Carlo, Civitavecchia-Rome, Sorrento, Messina Sicily, Dubrovnik Croatia, Venice (overnight).
- (May 20) 12-day from Venice to Athens-Piraeus, visits Split Croatia, Bari, Kotor Montenegro, Mykonos Island, Kavala, Istanbul (overnight), Kusadasi-Ephesus, Rhodes Island, Santorini Island.
- (June 1) 10-day from Piraeus-Athens to Istanbul, visits Santorini Island, Heraklion Crete, Bodrum, Antalya, Limassol Cyprus, Rhodes Island-, Kusadasi-Ephesus, Bozcaada Island, Istanbul (overnight)
- (June 11) 14-day from Istanbul to Rome-Civitavecchia, visits Istanbul (overnight), Izmir, Santorini island, Rhodes Island, Limassol Cyprus, Haifa-Jerusalem (overnight), Chania Crete, Kefalonia Island, Giardini-Naxos Sicily, Salerno.
- (June 25) 10-day from Civitavecchia-Rome to Athens-Piraeus, visits Naples, Messina Sicily, Valletta Malta, Mykonos Island, Istanbul (overnight), Kusadasi-Ephesus, Santorini Island.
- (July 5) 10-day from Piraeus-Athens to Venice, visits Mykonos Island, Istanbul (overnight), Kusadasi-Ephesus, Corfu Island, Kotor Montenegro, Dubrovnik Croatia, Venice (overnight).
- (July 15) 10-day from Venice to Rome-Civitavecchia, visits Croatia (Split, Dubrovnik), Piraeus-Athens, Mykonos Island, Santorini Island, Kefalonia Island, Giardini-Naxos Sicily, Salerno.
- (July 25) 10-day from Civitavecchia-Rome to Barcelona, visits Naples, Messina Sicily, Valletta Malta, Livorno, Monte Carlo Monaco, Saint-Tropez, Marseille, Palma de Mallorca.
- (August 4) 14-day from Barcelona to London-Southampton, visits Malaga, Tangier Morocco, Cadiz-Seville, Lisbon (overnight), Porto-Leixoes, La Coruna Galicia, Bilbao, Bordeaux (overnight), Saint-Malo.
- (August 18) 12-day roundtrip from Southampton-London, visits Leith-Edinburgh, Kirkwall Orkney, Stornoway (Isle of Lewis and Harris), Greenock-Glasgow, Belfast Irland, Liverpool, Dublin Ireland, Holyhead (Isle of Anglesey, Wales), Waterford Ireland, Isle of Portland.
- (August 30) 18-day Transatlantic from Southampton-London to NYC New York, visits Le Havre-Paris, Saint-Malo, Torbay England, Ireland (Cobh-Cork, Belfast, Dublin, Killybegs), St Johns NL Canada, Saint Pierre & Miquelon Islands, Saint John NB Canada, USA (Bar Harbor ME, Boston MA, Newport RI).
- (September 18) 11-day from NYC to Montreal, visits Newport, Boston, Bar Harbor, St John, Shelburne NS, Sydney NS, Saguenay, Quebec City, Montreal (overnight).
- (September 29) 15-day from Montreal to Miami starts with an overnight in Montreal, then visits Quebec City, Saguenay, Sydney NS, Shelburne NS, Bar Harbor ME, Portland ME, Martha's Vineyard Island, NYC (overnight), Charleston SC.
- Two 16-day Panama Canal transits (October 16/ Miami to Los Angeles, November 3/the reverse LA to Miami) visit Grand Cayman Island, Cartagena Colombia, Puntarenas Costa Rica, Corinto Nicaragua, Puerto Quetzal Guatemala, Baja Mexico (Acapulco, Cabo San Lucas, Ensenada).
Sales/bookings on these itineraries open to the general public on September 15th.