Divina is the newest homeported cruise ship in Port Canaveral offering 3-, 4-, and 7-night eastern and western Caribbean itineraries.
Divina's return to commercial service not only expanded MSC’s presence in the USA to a new homeport but also marked the company’s 11th vessel to resume operations globally, after the pause due to the COVID crisis.
Potential customers planning a fall/spring sea vacation can choose from diverse voyages visiting popular destinations, including MSC’s private Bahamian island Ocean Cay.
Highlight itineraries feature:
- 3-night roundtrips to Nassau and Ocean Cay (overnight)
- 7-night roundtrips to Ocean Cay, Cozumel, and Costa Maya
- 4-night roundtrips to Nassau and Ocean Cay (overnight).
- 7-night roundtrips to Nassau, Ocho Rios, the Cayman Island, Ocean Cay
- 7-night roundtrips to Ocean Cay, Costa Maya, Cozumel.
The itineraries can be combined into B2Bs/back-to-back cruises with lengths 10-11-14-days.
Divina's 2021 homeporting in Port Canaveral is between Sept 16 - Nov 21, followed by homeporting in Miami.
Divina's next Port Canaveral season is in 2022 (starting on April 8th).