National Geographic-Lindblad Expeditions announced their return to Antarctica for the 2021-2022 cruise season.
The vessels are Ice Class and equipped with renowned expedition teams and state-of the-art tools.
With 50+ years of polar cruising expertise in Antarctica, Lindblad’s sea vacations will showcase the pristine landscapes, where vacationers will have the whales, penguins, and natural beauty to themselves.
- 14-day Journey to Antarctica: The White Continent
- 24-day Antarctica, South Georgia & the Falklands
- 19-day South Georgia & the Falklands
- 20-day Patagonia & Antarctica: Legendary Ice and Epic Fjords (embarks in Punta Arenas Chile)
- 33-day Epic Antarctica: South Sandwich Islands, South Georgia & The Peninsula.
Fares start at USD 15,080 per person with double occupancy (category 1 cabins).
With the increase of family travel to Antarctica, the cruise company will roll out its National Geographic Global Explorers program this season. The exclusive family-friendly program is led by a NatGeo-trained education specialist, and is currently featured on Lindblad’s Galapagos, Alaska and Baja Mexico voyages, and facilitates educational activities designed to help children and teens make the most of their trip.