Crystal Cruises will mark its return to Alaska after 3 years with a series of 7- to 11-night sailings in summer 2022 aboard Crystal Serenity with ~100 different Destination Discoveries ashore providing passengers the chance to explore the Last Frontier.
Roundtrips and one-ways are from Anchorage (Whittier) Alaska and Vancouver (BC Canada), offering opportunities for travelers to view glaciers, fjords, and rainforests, as well as eagles, sea lions, orcas, humpback whales, and other animal and marine life.
Crystal’s Alaska cruises will be exclusive to next year as the company does not have any sailings to the region scheduled beyond 2022.
A team of onboard experts is on hand to help vacationers maximize their Alaska journey, providing insight into the region’s marine and animal life, landscapes, and history. Guest lecturers feature Kurt Dunbar, an Alaska resident who has shared his knowledge for the past twenty years both to cruisers as well as university students. A favourite guest on Crystal Cruises' “Storytellers” podcast series is Rob Caskie who will share personal Alaska experiences.
Crystal Serenity's 2022 Alaskan season encompasses a series of 5 high-season itineraries (7- or 11-nights) running from June 23rd through August 1st, including:
- June 23-30, 2022 (7-night from Vancouver to Anchorage): “Alaskan Wonders”
- June 30-July 7, 2022 (7-night from Anchorage to Vancouver): “Gold and Glaciers”
- July 7-18, 2022 (11-night round-trip Vancouver): “Fascinating Frontiers”
- July 18-25, 2022 (7-night round-trip Vancouver): “Treetops & Totems”
- July 25-August 1, 2022 (7-night from Vancouver to Anchorage): “Glacial Grandeur”.