Some of the world's largest cruise liners can be seen this week down Hampshire's coast.
From Monday (January 4) a number of ships - including by Cunard and P&O UK, will be stopping in Hampshire as they dock ahead of welcoming new guests onboard and sailing to various locations around the globe.
Follows the list of boats entering or leaving Southampton (England UK) this week:
- SAGA's Spirit of Adventure: left Southampton UK on Tuesday, January 4, at 6:00 p.m.
- Fred Olsen's Bolette: left Southampton UK on Tuesday, January 4, at 10:00 p.m.
- P&O UK's Aurora: one of two Carnival UK ships to leave the Port this week, Aurora left on Wednesday, January 5, at 9:00 p.m.
- SAGA's Spirit of Discovery: left Southampton on Wednesday, January 5, at 6:00 p.m.
- Fred Olsen's Borealis: scheduled to leave Southampton at 6:00 p.m. on Thursday, January 6, the ship is the oldest to be docking in the Port this week.
- Cunard's Queen Elizabeth: Another Carnival UK liner leaving Southampton this week, also scheduled to leave on Thursday, January 6.