Princess Cruises announced a new 2022 summer season with roundtrips from Port Los Angeles/Long Beach (California USA) - the brand’s first-ever summer season to Hawaii, Mexico, and the California Coast.
Voyages start on June 25, 2022, with Sapphire Princess and will take passengers on 16 sailings ranging from 4 to 16 days, including a 5-day "July 4 Holiday".
On sale February 16, the cruise company with the longest history sailing from LA is offering its summer cruise season of sailings. The 2670-passenger Sapphire Princess features 700+ balconies, world-class dining, and entertainment. Guests can choose from various shore excursions in every port.
Sapphire Princess itineraries include:
- 7-day NEW Mexican Riviera with La Paz cruises with calls in Cabo San Lucas, La Paz, Ensenada (June 25; September 3, 2022).
- 7-day Mexican Riviera with Puerto Vallarta cruises with calls to Puerto Vallarta, Cabo San Lucas, Ensenada (July 30; September 17, 2022).
- 10-day Baja Peninsula & Sea of Cortez cruises featuring an overnight in Cabo San Lucas with La Paz, Loreto, Puerto Vallarta (September 24; October 23, 2022).
- 7-day Classic California Coast cruises featuring an overnight in San Francisco CA with San Diego and Ensenada (July 23; August 27; September 10, 2022).
- 15- and 16-day Hawaiian Islands cruises with calls in Hilo, Honolulu, Kauai (Nawiliwili), Maui (Kahului), Ensenada (July 7; August 11; October 4; November 2, 2022).
- 5-day West Coast Getaway with San Francisco cruises featuring San Francisco CA and Ensenada (July 2 with late-night stay in San Francisco CA on the 4th of July; August 6, 2022).
- 4-day West Coast Getaway with San Diego cruise to San Diego and Ensenada (October 19, 2022).