55 °F / 13 °C
Alcoutim is a Douro River cruise port located in southeastern Portugal. This small town is located close to the border with Spain, and has population around 3,000.
- Alcoutim municipality lies in the northeast corner of Faro District. It is Portugal's least densely populated municipality, limited on the east by Huelva Province (Spain), on the north by Mertola Municipality, on the southwest by Tavira Municipality, on the southeast by Castro Marim Municipality, and on the west by Loule and Almodovar Municipality.
- The administrative center of the municipality of Alcoutim is the town of Alcoutim, that is located at the extreme eastern part on the Spanish frontier, across Guadiana River from the town of Sanlucar de Guadiana, Huelva Province in Spain.
- The municipal holiday date is June 13.
- Moorish Alcoutim Castle, situated in the municipality, dates back from the 14th century.
- Francisco Augusto Amaral is the present Mayor. He was elected by the Social Democratic Party.
- Administratively, the municipality of Alcoutim is divided into four civil parishes, including: Alcoutim e Pereiro, Gioes, Martim Longo and Vaqueiros.
Port Alcoutim cruise ship schedule shows timetable calendars of all arrival and departure dates by month. The port's schedule lists all ships (in links) with cruises going to or leaving from Alcoutim, Portugal. To see the full itineraries (ports of call dates and arrival / departure times) and their lowest rates – just follow the corresponding ship-link.
|9 June, 2019|
|ms La Belle de Cadix||10:00|
|16 June, 2019|
|ms La Belle de Cadix||10:00||18:00|
The Alcoutim cruise port map is interactive. It shows the port's exact location, along with the real-time cruise ship traffic (if any) in its vicinity - today, and right now. By zooming-out you can see other cruise ship ports located near Alcoutim, Portugal.
If you lose the Alcoutim location on the map, simply reload the page (also with F5 button). This feature is integrated with the CruiseMapper's cruise ship tracker tracking the vessels' current positions at sea and in ports.