Review of Celebrity Edge deck 4 (Dining)
- The Meeting Place
- The Club (late-night dance club, level 1 of 2)
- Le Grand Bistro ($25 PP) is a French patisserie / bistro-type restaurant for breakfast and lunch, with available grab-and-go options. Menu selections include macaroons, premium cheeses, fresh-baked bread. In the evenings Le Grand Bistro hosts "Le Petit Chef" - 90-min VIP dining experience with 2 menus ($55 cover charge PP). The experience features 4K projections bringing on plates animated 3D characters to life. At breakfast and lunch, a counter offers a la carte light- and fast-food (pastries, sandwiches, breads, quick bites). Dinner starters include French onion soup, arugula, roasted tomato crepe, two salads, escargot, lobster bisque, steamed mussels with white wine. Entrees include trout, steak frites, roasted chicken. Different plat du jour is offered each evening (slow-cooked duck breast, short rib bourguignon). The restaurant also has an extensive wine menu.
- Cafe Al Bacio is an a la carte dining-lounge venue (patisserie) with comfortable seating (part lounge, part eatery) offering specialty coffees and gourmet sweets.
- Casino (served by its own Casino Bar)
- Cosmopolitan Restaurant is a complimentary MDR (Main Dining Room, 1 of the ship's all 4 MDRs) which serves breakfast, lunch and dinner. It offers modern American cuisine with international influences. The exclusive menu includes dishes like Seared Scallops and Braised Beef Short Ribs. Dress code is smart casual, with evening chic attire required on Evening Chic nights.
- Cyprus Restaurant is a complimentary MDR serving Mediterranean fare with Greek specialties.
- (aft location) Eden Lounge, Restaurant and Bar complex (lower-level 1 of 3).
- Eden Restaurant ($65 PP surcharge) is a premium dining venue with 5-course menu with "experiential dishes" served by performance artists (called "Edenists"). Each of the dinner courses offers 2 menu items (with names like heavenly sin, morning dew, raindrops). The dining experience ends with "The Crescendo" event held at the restaurant's bar.
The following official YouTube video reviews the ship's glass-walled Eden Observation Lounge combining dining and nightlife.
- Eden is a 3-deck high (aft-location on decks 4, 5, 6) lounge-bar-restaurant venue with live music and show programming changing throughout the day.
- Eden Lounge measures 10439 m3 (368640 ft3) and covers a total area of 1175 m2 (12650 ft2). The lounge has outward-facing design and combines a signature gastronomic experience (light lunch, 5-course dinner, wine tastings) with live performances, daily lectures, promo events. The lounge has alfresco dining areas on both its sides. In the evening, the lounge transforms into "Eve at Eden", with more provocative entertainment (fusion of performance art, dining and nightlife.
- The Eden Restaurant is part of th lounge.
- The Eden Bar is a food and drinks bar, also serving hand-crafted cocktails.
- The lounge's 90-m / 295 ft long ramp envelops the entire space and provides panoramic views.
- The lounge's unconventional furniture and interiors are designed by Patricia Urquiola (Spain). She also designed the lounge's "Library of Plants" (living garden) and the hanging plant pillars.
- the lounge's designer is Scott Butler (Wilson Butler Architects, Boston MA).
- The evening show programming is by Variety Worldwide (NYC New York).