Celebrity Edge Review and Specifications
Specifications of Celebrity Edge
|Year built||2018 new ship|
|Builder||Chantiers de l’Atlantique (Saint-Nazaire, STX France)|
|Building cost||EUR 770 million (USD 900 million)|
|Owner||Royal Caribbean Cruises Ltd|
|Speed||22 kn / 41 kph / 25 mph|
|Length (LOA)||306 m / 1004 ft|
|Beam (width)||39 m / 128 ft|
|Gross Tonnage||129500 gt|
|Passengers||2918 - 3373|
|Decks with cabins||10|
|Christened by||Malala Yousafzai|
Review of Celebrity Edge
Launched in 2018, Celebrity Edge is the first of the four Edge-class Celebrity Cruises ships, together with Celebrity Apex (2020) and two other (still unnamed) vessels scheduled for deliveries in fall 2021 and fall 2022.
History - construction and ownership
Celebrity Cruises line was founded in 1988 as the Greece-based Chandris Line (cruise shipping operations between 1974-1996). In 1997, Royal Caribbean International (RCI) merged with "Celebrity Cruises Ltd" to become "Royal Caribbean Cruises Ltd" (RCCL). The "Χ" on ship funnels is the Greek letter chi (standing for "Chandris"). Common features of Celebrity Cruises ships include aft located glass-walled dining rooms, signature alternate dining venues, bars and lounges, spacious Atrium lobby areas, large number of balcony staterooms, large sundecks with swimming pools, The Retreat (adults-only sundeck with full-size swimming pool, Jacuzzi, cabanas, poolside full bar service). Rooftop Terrace (top-deck outdoor lounge-restaurant-cinema), large Spa (with Thermal Suites), premium retail shops selling top-brand merchandise.
You can watch the following YouTube video (official Celebrity Cruises release) about all the Celebrity Edge cruise ship's unique features.
The 117,000-ton, 2,900-passenger cruise ship Celebrity Edge is the first of four cruise ships scheduled to debut for Celebrity Cruises under its Project Edge. Celebrity Edge debuted in November 2018. The company promised "small-ship itineraries with large-ship amenities", destination-rich experiences and iconic architecture.
The second newbuild, Celebrity Beyond, debuts in spring 2020. The other two (yet-unnamed) Edge-class vessels are scheduled to enter service in fall 2021 and fall 2022.
Cruise itinerary program
Starting December 2018, Celebrity Edge itinerary program is based on 7-day Caribbean cruises leaving roundtrip from homeport Fort Lauderdale (FLorida USA).
- Eastern Caribbean cruise itinerary visits San Juan Puerto Rico, Tortola BVI, and Philipsburg St Maarten Island.
- Western Caribbean cruise itinerary visits Key West FL, Costa Maya Mexico, Cozumel Mexico, and Grand Cayman Island (George Town).
- Ship's "Inaugural Cruise" bookings were opened on March 13, 2017.
- B2B (back-to-back) cruises are also available for booking. These are combined 14-night itineraries roundtrip from Port Everglades (Fort Lauderdale).
- In 2018, the ship also had scheduled 3-night Bahamas itineraries from Fort Lauderdale (departure dates November 21, 24, December 3, 6.
In late October 2017, Celebrity Cruises announced that the Edge ship will be deployed in Europe (UK and Mediterranean) during summer months of 2018. The ship's "Inaugural Cruise" in Europe was scheduled for May 13-15, 2018 (2-day minicruise roundtrip from Southampton), followed by a 11-day UK to Mediterranean repositioning cruise (Southampton to Rome) visiting ports in Portugal, Spain and Italy.
In the Mediterranean, Celebrity Edge will operate from homeports Rome (Civitavecchia) and Barcelona on 7-, 9-, 10- and 11-night long roundtrips, as well as 14-night long B2B (back-to-back cruise) that combines two 1-week long roundtrip itineraries. The list of Med ports of call includes Capri Island, Mykonos Island, Monte Carlo (Monaco), Valencia, Ibiza, as well as the new for Celebrity ports Nafplio (Peloponnese, Greece) and Santa Margherita (Italian Riviera). The cruise ship's 2018 inaugural season in Europe (May hrough October) offers a total of 30 ports of call, visiting 10 countries and all 5 overnight port stays.
Most Celebrity Edge staterooms are Balcony rooms. There are also a number of wheelchair accessible rooms. The largest aboard Celebrity Edge are the Suites. Of all the 1467 staterooms, 918 are Edge Staterooms (with Infinite Verandas) and 176 are suites.
Shipboard dining options - Food and Drinks
The ship's four main dining venues (capacity 360 seats each) share one base menu with specific to each restaurant menu items. Suite passengers dine at the exclusive "Luminae At the Retreat". AquaClass passengers dine at the exclusive "Blu". The raw food bar "Raw on 5" is a new eatery, just like the cantilevered "Magic Carpet" (bar-lounge-restaurant venue). Another new dining-entertainment concept is "Eden" (bar-lounge-restaurant). "Le Grand Bistro" (Atrium-located dining area / cafeteria) serves French cuisine.
The other resturants are named Cosmopolitan, Normandie, Cyprus, Tuscan, Fine Cut Steakhouse. Traditional for all new Celebrity Cruise ships is the "Rooftop Garden Grill". Among the most popular bars are Eden Bar, Martini Bar, Sunset Bar, Pool Bar.
Celebrity Edge ship has 4 main dining rooms and 6 new-to-Celebrity Cruises specialty restaurants. In total, the cruise ship has 15 restaurants and cafes, 12 bars and lounges.
- Passengers in AquaClass staterooms or Suites eat at Blu Restaurant, offering lighter "spa-inspired" cuisine. The Luminae Restaurant is named "Luminae at The Retreat" and (along with Blu) is part of the private, Suite Class passsengers exclusive complex "The Retreat". Suite passengers have also the option to eat in the Main Dining Rooms / MDRs (Normandie Restaurant, Tuscan Restaurant, Cosmopolitan Restaurant, Cyprus Restaurant). These 4 complimentary restaurants serve menus inspired by the itinerary / destinations visited. Each restaurant offers regional wines and themed cocktails, dishes made from locally-sourced ingredients, also a rotating menu of Signature dishes for dinner (changing every evening) and Classic dinner menu. The ship's main restaurants are served by dedicated to each table wait staff (sommelier, assistant waiter, head waiter). Passengers are assigned to one of the 4 MDRs, but still have the option (upon request) to dine in the other 3.
- Celebrity Edge offers the company's traditional "Celebrity Select Dining" (your-time dining for dinners) option, which is renamed to "Celebrity Select Dining Plus". Passengers can make reservations in any of the 4 MDRs if they know they want to eat at specific restaurant and dinner time, or they can simply show up and enjoy dinner on their own time.
- In addition to the 4 MDR restaurants, there are plenty of complimentary dining venues, such as Oceanview Cafe (live cooking stations, bakery), Mast Grill (poolside), Spa Cafe & Juice Bar (healthy food and beverages), Eden Cafe (wide variety of breakfast and lunch items). The ship also has two outdoor al fresco seating venues.
- Celebrity Edge has a total of 11 bars and lounges, including: Eden, Cafe al Bacio, The Club, Sunset Bar, Theater Bar, Casino Bar, Martini Bar, Pool Bar, Il Secondo Bacio, The Retreat Pool Bar, The Retreat Lounge.
- The ship has a number of for-fee restaurants (at surcharge per person), including Qsine (USD 45 pp), Tuscan Grill (Italian steakhouse, USD 45 pp), Murano (French, USD 45 pp), Lawn Club Grill (DIY steaks, USD 40 pp), Bistro on 5 (creperie, USD 10 pp), The Porch (USD 5 pp, panini restaurant open for breakfast and lunch). At Qsine, passengers can order on iPads, then waiters bring the food in the order of choosing.
Shipboard entertainment options - Fun and Sport
Ship's Lawn Deck is equipped with real grass and the vessel has more deck chairs than others, offering calm atmosphere under the sun. The Celebrity iLounge gives guests computer tutorial classes and is also a representative of Apple, providing access to the most affordable Mac products available at duty-free prices. Another feature of Celebrity Edge is the AquaSpa café, ideal for a quick lunch after the spa.
Sky Observation Lounge offers live music at sunset, or you can test your luck at Fortune’s Casino – there’s something to do onboard at anytime.
Celebrity Edge offers “frictionless arrival", meaning passengers do not have to wait in long lines for check-in process. This works via a combination of geo-fenced beacons and facial recognition software.
Guests don’t have to carry anything other than smartphones to access their staterooms. Keyless cabin entry is possible through a mobile app. Every part of the stateroom is controllable via touchscreen panel - including lighting, window shades, room temperature.
Virtual Concierge app allows booking dinner and spa reservations, drinks ordering, room-service and other services. Smartphone sensors are used to track passengers on the ship in order to improve services based on their location.
Celebrity Edge-Class ships also have fleet's most technologically advanced Theater Lounge spanning on 3 decks. Here are held fleet's largest number of production shows, with the largest number of performerming crew on any premium-brand ship.
Theatre Lounge has all 7 stage areas - 3 large and 4 smaller. Theater's main stage is extending (into the audience) and flanked by two directional rotating platforms raising over 2 m (7 ft) above main stage. Lounge's design and technology also features 2 rotating spiral staircases, 10 synchronized (mobile) projection screens, 16 video mapping laser projectors, rigging for aerial performances. Ship's Theatre offers 5 new full shows, including Shakespeare-based "A Hot Summer Night’s Dream" (with acrobatics), "The Jewelry Box" (technological), "Kaleidoscope" (high-energy music and dance), and 2 new "Headline Residency" program-based shows – "Get Up" (pop concert by Black Skull Creative) and "The Purpose" (celebrating the inner self).
The Club is another new (dual-purpose) venue with large dance floor, stage for live performances, giant LED screen and served by its own 2 bars. During the day, The Club offers fun activities and games (including Funovation Laser Maze Challenge, Drone Hunting, laser obstacle course, dance classes, trivia). At night, it transforms into the disco nighclub "Undercover at The Club". The nightly program is themed on the US Prohibition era, with menu offering signature 1920s craft cocktails and aerial saxophonist performances. Andromeda body scanner allows passengers to become someone else for the entire evening. Hypno Cam Experience is a dance party, in which an Ultra HD camera is passed around and all photos are instantly displayed on the LED screen.
Ship's Kids Club offers by the "Camp at Sea" program over 500 complimentary activities for children of all ages. The facility features two (new for the fleet) separate spaces (for kids and teens) called "The Basement".
Celebrity's signature Rooftop Garden (top-deck dining-entertainment bar lounge) offers expanded facilities and show programming (Rooftop Concert Series, Garden Cinema Series, Taste of Film experience under-the-stars, with 5 new live musical performances).
The Grand Plaza serves as ship's epicenter (midship location) and spanning 3 decks. The venue mixes modernity and simplicity, and was inspired by the charming era of Transatlantic ocean liners. The concept was designed by Jouin Manku Studio.
The unique space has a striking lighting feature - The Chandelier, an art installation rising over Martini Bar to the ceiling 3 decks above. It is composed of 5 levels and a total of 765 blades illuminated via dynamic LED strips changing their colors from day to night, The Chandelier weighs 7 tons.
The Grand Plaza houses many of liner's new specialty restaurants, including Fine Cut Steakhouse and Raw on 5 (Deck 5) Le Grand Bistro and Cafe al Bacio (Deck 4), Grand Plaza Cafe (Deck 3), Italian piazzas. At its center (Deck 3) is Martini Bar. Adorning the edges of Grand Plaza are hand-stitched mesh screens that combine over 13,500 art pieces made of leather, fabric and metal.
Grand Plaza's cafes are the perfect choice for "coffee breaks" - from morning cappuccino to afternoon tea and pre-dinner cocktails - while enjoying live entertainment. In the evenings, Grand Plaza transforms into ship's social hub with live music performances.
The following official YouTube video reviews the ship's glass-walled Eden Observation Lounge combining dining and nightlife.
- Eden is a 3-deck high (aft-location on decks 4, 5, 6) lounge-bar-restaurant venue with live music and show programming changing throughout the day.
- Eden Lounge measures 10439 m3 (368640 ft3) and covers a total area of 1175 m2 (12650 ft2). The lounge has outward-facing design and combines a signature gastronomic experience (light lunch, 5-course dinner, wine tastings) with live performances, daily lectures, promo events. The lounge has alfresco dining areas on both its sides. In the evening, the lounge transforms into "Eve at Eden", with more provocative entertainment (fusion of performance art, dining and nightlife.
- The Eden Restaurant is part of the lounge.
- The Eden Bar is a food and drinks bar, also serving hand-crafted cocktails.
- The lounge's 90-m / 295 ft long ramp envelops the entire space and provides panoramic views.
- The lounge's unconventional furniture and interiors are designed by Patricia Urquiola (Spain). She also designed the lounge's "Library of Plants" (living garden) and the hanging plant pillars.
- the lounge's designer is Scott Butler (Wilson Butler Architects, Boston MA).
- The evening show programming is by Variety Worldwide (NYC New York).
"The Meeting Place" is named the ship's Conference Center (sized 183 m2 / 1970 ft2). This large meeting room is designed by Wilson Butler Architects (Boston MA) and provides advanced audio-visual equipment, varied seating arrangements, private office (event planning space), as well as mobile bars (for food and beverages) and a fully equipped pantry.
Magic Carpet ("outdoor elevator lounge")
An unique feature of the Celebrity Edge ship is its Magic Carpet - a glass structure (glass-roofed, cantilevered platform) the size of a tennis court, able to traverse 14 stories, like a large elevator. Mounted on the ship's starboard side, the open-air Magic Carpet offers stunning ocean views, comfortable seating, full bar, stage for live music performances, This "traveling venue" changes its theme, function and location by extending from Deck 2 up to Deck 16.
Passengers can't simply ride on the Magic Carpet (using it as elevator). In each location, the "moving lounge" is safely locked, then guests are allowed to step onboard. While repositioning, the venue is without any passengers. Some of its furniture is fixed.
The structure repositions and transforms into a new venue depending on which deck is locked.
- When positioned on Deck 16 (above pool deck), it becomes a specialty restaurant offering the unique “Dinner on the Edge" al-fresco dining under the stars.
- When positioned on Resort Deck 14 (in front the cabanas), it becomes an extension of the pool deck area, also offering live music performances.
- When positioned on Dining Deck 5, it becomes a specialty restaurant - alfresco dining appendix to the ship's main dining room restaurant.
- When positioned on Tendering Deck 2, it becomes extension of the Destination Gateway (embarkation station serving ship's tender operations). Destination Gateway boarding area is dedicated to the so called "Edge Launches" - luxurious passenger tendering ashore, providing seamless embarkation and disembarkation in all ports of call along the cruise itinerary. This spacious area is fitted with large LCD screens (displaying destination, itinerary and ports highlights), comfortable seating (capacity 130 seats), air-conditioning.
"Destination Getaway" is a dedicated embarkation point when the platform is positioned at its lowest level (Tendering Deck 2).
Magic Carpet's repositioning schedule is published daily.
Celebrity Edge wiki
- Edge-Class Celebrity cruise ships were designed via exclusive partnership with Nate Berkus - US interior designer establishing his own company at the age of 24.
- The vessel's construction started on November 21, 2016. The steel-cutting ceremony was held at at STX France shipyard (St Nazaire). This was Celebrity Cruises first newbuild since 2008, when Celebrity Solstice was launched.
- On April 28, 2017, Celebrity Cruises announced the name of Edge cruise ship's godmother - Malala Yousafzai. The 19-year old Malala (of Pakistani origin) is a Nobel Laureate (youngest-ever) and also an UN Messenger of Peace. The cruise company also revealed its 2-year partnership deal with Malala Fund.
- On June 21, 2017, was the vessel's keel-laying ceremony held at St Nazaire shipyard. During the ceremony, an 875-ton block was lifted, with a lucky coin placed in the dock prior to block's lowering into position. With foundation in place, the ship’s building blocks start to be joined together.
- On January 22, 2018, was the vessel's float out. Assisted by 7 tugboats, the liner was floated out 7 months after the coin ceremony. The planned for Jan 20-21 float-out was postponed due to weather conditions. The ship was moored in the shipyard's basin for fitting out (with all the remaining facilities and amenities).
- Ship's Captain is Costas Nestoroudis, who in 2018 celebrated his 15th year of service with Celebrity Cruises.
Inaugural cruise itineraries 2018
On March 13, 2017, were opened bookings for Celebrity Edge's "Inaugural cruise" (Eastern Caribbean itinerary). The ship's itinerary program started in December 2018 with Caribbean cruises leaving roundtrip from home-port Fort Lauderdale FLorida (USA). General cruise prices started from USD 1,000 pp (double occupancy Inside cabin rates) for 7-days long voyages (or around USD 140 pp per day).
Back-to-back cruise itineraries were also available for booking (a combined 14-night itinerary roundtrip from Fort Lauderdale). In Port Everglades, the cruise ship docks at Terminal 25.
- In January 2018, the company announced that the ship's inaugural season will start earlier as the vessel's construction will be completed ahead of schedule. The company added 5 new inaugural itineraries, including a second maiden voyage.
- Four Inaugural 3-night Bahamas mini-cruise itineraries from Fort Lauderdale were scheduled for November 21 and 24, and December 1 and 6.
- The two Inaugural cruise itineraries were both 7-night, and between Eastern and Western Caribbean. A 14-night B2B (back-to-back) combined itinerary was also available for booking.
- The Western Caribbean inaugural cruise from Fort Lauderdale was scheduled for December 9, 2018, with call ports Key West, Costa Maya, Cozumel, and Grand Cayman (George Town).
- The Eastern Caribbean inaugural cruise from Fort Lauderdale was scheduled for December 16, with call ports San Juan (Puerto Rico), Tortola (BVI) and St Maarten (Philipsburg).
The following tables show the ship's inaugural itineraries as ports of call sequences and port times (arrival / departure). Prices shown are indicative, per person (pp) double-occupancy inside cabin rates.
7 nights / 8 days "Inaugural Cruise" (maiden voyage) to Eastern Caribbean (prices from USD 2050 pp / initial pricing was USD 1600 pp).
|16 Dec||Departing from Port Everglades, Florida|
|18 Dec 15:00 - 23:00||San Juan, Puerto Rico|
|19 Dec 08:00 - 18:00||Tortola Island, Road Town, BVI|
|20 Dec 07:00 - 17:00||Philipsburg, St Maarten Island, Dutch Antilles|
|23 Dec||Arriving in Port Everglades, Florida|
7 nights / 8 days Eastern Caribbean Christmas Cruise (prices from USD 1700 pp)
|23 Dec||Departing from Port Everglades, Florida|
|26 Dec 08:00 - 23:00||Philipsburg, St Maarten Island, Dutch Antilles|
|27 Dec 07:00 - 16:00||St Thomas Island, Charlotte Amalie, USVI|
|29 Dec 10:00 - 18:00||Nassau, New Providence Island, Bahamas|
|30 Dec||Arriving in Port Everglades, Florida|
7 nights / 8 days Inaugural Western Caribbean Cruise 2018 (prices started from USD 1000 pp)
|06 Jan||Departing from Port Everglades, Florida|
|07 Jan 07:00 - 17:00||Key West, Florida|
|09 Jan 08:00 - 17:00||Costa Maya, Mexico|
|10 Jan 07:00 - 16:00||Cozumel, Mexico|
|11 Jan 10:00 - 18:00||George Town, Grand Cayman Island|
|13 Jan||Arriving in Port Everglades, Florida|
In late October 2017, Celebrity Cruises announced that the Edge ship will be deployed in Europe (Mediterranean) during summer 2018. The ship's "Inaugural Cruise" in Europe was scheduled for May 13-15, 2018 (2-day minicruise roundtrip from Southampton), followed by a 11-day UK to Mediterranean repositioning cruise (Southampton to Rome) visiting ports in Portugal, Spain and Italy.
In the Mediterranean, Celebrity Edge will operate from homeports Rome (Civitavecchia) and Barcelona on 7-, 9-, 10- and 11-night long roundtrips, as well as 14-night long B2B (back-to-back cruise) that combines two 1-week long roundtrip itineraries. The cruise ship's 2018 inaugural season in Europe (May hrough October) offers a total of 30 ports of call, visiting 10 countries and all 5 overnight port stays..
Godspeed to the new ship!
Celebrity Edge - user reviews and comments
Photos of Celebrity EdgeAdd Photo
Celebrity Edge ship related cruise news
- Cruise Industry
Celebrity Edge is currently less than 3 months from delivery and Celebrity Cruises completes the transformation of ship's design via the reveal of...September 15, 2018
- Cruise Industry
Celebrity Cruises newest ship, Celebrity Edge, will boast with brand’s most technologically advanced main theater, as well as the most...August 14, 2018
- Cruise Industry
French shipbuilder Chantiers de l'Atlantique (former STX France, which regained the historic name earlier in July) reports that the Celebrity Edge...July 30, 2018
- Cruise Industry
Celebrity Cruises unveiled details about the spa onboard Celebrity Edge 6 months ahead of ship’s launch. The cruise line is giving agents the...May 18, 2018
- Cruise Industry
Celebrity Cruises cancelled December 3 four-day (three-night) preview sailing for its upcoming newbuild, Celebrity Edge, due to "unforeseen changes...February 24, 2018
- Cruise Industry
Celebrity Cruises announced that the inaugural season of Celebrity Edge was anticipated to start earlier, because the construction of the new ship...January 8, 2018
- Cruise Industry
Celebrity Cruises’ president & chief executive Lisa Lutoff-Perlo told UK agents to “sell the hell out of Celebrity Edge” in...October 19, 2017
- Cruise Industry
Celebrity Silhouette will set sail out of Southampton for the first time, with itineraries including a new 12-night Scandinavia & Russia...July 6, 2017
- Cruise Industry
The French cruise ship builder STX France (St Nazaire) and 2 of its customers signed firm building contracts covering 8 ships that have been...December 23, 2016
- Cruise Industry
The world's largest cruise ship is getting another sister. Royal Caribbean Cruises Ltd. revealed plans to build a 5th Oasis-class ship, less than a...May 26, 2016
- show more news
Other Celebrity Cruises cruise ships
Celebrity Edge Itineraries
The below listed Celebrity Edge cruise prices on itineraries are only indicative and Per Person (in US dollars, based on double occupancy). These are the cheapest Celebrity Cruises fares on the ship’s lowest category cabins available for booking. Cruise fares typically change with departure dates approaching, last minute deals, discounts, promotions, independent travel agency offers.
|Date||Cruise Name||Departure Port||Price from|
|2018 Dec 01||3 days, round-trip Edge Preview Sailing Cruise||Fort Lauderdale||$1099|
|2018 Dec 06||3 days, round-trip Edge Preview Sailing||Fort Lauderdale||$549|
|2018 Dec 09||7 days, round-trip Maiden Voyage Western Caribbean||Fort Lauderdale||$1199|
|2018 Dec 16||7 days, round-trip Eastern Caribbean Cruise||Fort Lauderdale||$1099|
|2018 Dec 23||7 days, round-trip Eastern Caribbean Holiday Cruise||Fort Lauderdale||$1999|
|2018 Dec 30||7 days, round-trip Eastern Caribbean Holiday Cruise||Fort Lauderdale||$2199|
|2019 Jan 06||7 days, round-trip Western Caribbean Cruise||Fort Lauderdale||$1699|
|2019 Jan 13||7 days, round-trip Eastern Caribbean Cruise||Fort Lauderdale||$1699|
|2019 Jan 20||7 days, round-trip Western Caribbean Cruise||Fort Lauderdale||$1599|
|2019 Jan 27||7 days, round-trip Eastern Caribbean Cruise||Fort Lauderdale||$1599|
|2019 Feb 03||7 days, round-trip Western Caribbean Cruise||Fort Lauderdale||$1399|
|2019 Feb 10||7 days, round-trip Eastern Caribbean Cruise||Fort Lauderdale||$1499|
|2019 Feb 17||7 days, round-trip Western Caribbean Cruise||Fort Lauderdale||$1399|
|2019 Feb 24||7 days, round-trip Eastern Caribbean Cruise||Fort Lauderdale||$1399|
|2019 Mar 03||7 days, round-trip Western Caribbean Cruise||Fort Lauderdale||$1399|
|2019 Mar 10||7 days, round-trip Eastern Caribbean Cruise||Fort Lauderdale||$1399|
|2019 Mar 24||7 days, round-trip Eastern Caribbean Cruise||Fort Lauderdale||$1499|
|2019 Mar 31||7 days, round-trip Western Caribbean Cruise||Fort Lauderdale||$1399|
|2019 Apr 07||7 days, round-trip Eastern Caribbean Cruise||Fort Lauderdale||$1499|
|2019 Apr 14||7 days, round-trip Western Caribbean Cruise||Fort Lauderdale||$1399|
|2019 Apr 21||7 days, round-trip Eastern Caribbean Cruise||Fort Lauderdale||$1599|
|2019 Apr 28||15 days, one-way from Fort Lauderdale to Southampton||Fort Lauderdale|
|2019 May 15||10 days, one-way from Southampton to Civitavecchia||Southampton||$2099|
|2019 May 25||11 days, round-trip Amalfi Coast & Greek Isles||Civitavecchia||$3799|
|2019 Jun 05||10 days, round-trip Italy, Spain & Monaco Cruise||Civitavecchia||$2149|
|2019 Jun 15||7 days, one-way from Civitavecchia to Barcelona||Civitavecchia||$2059|
|2019 Jun 22||7 days, one-way from Barcelona to Civitavecchia||Barcelona||$1709|
|2019 Jun 29||7 days, one-way from Civitavecchia to Barcelona||Civitavecchia||$1799|
|2019 Jul 06||7 days, one-way from Barcelona to Civitavecchia||Barcelona||$1649|
|2019 Jul 13||7 days, one-way from Civitavecchia to Barcelona||Civitavecchia||$1649|
|2019 Jul 20||7 days, one-way from Barcelona to Civitavecchia||Barcelona||$1649|
|2019 Jul 27||7 days, one-way from Civitavecchia to Barcelona||Civitavecchia||$1649|
|2019 Aug 03||7 days, one-way from Barcelona to Civitavecchia||Barcelona||$1649|
|2019 Aug 10||9 days, round-trip Western Mediterranean Cruise||Civitavecchia||$1799|
|2019 Aug 19||11 days, round-trip Amalfi Coast & Greek Isles||Civitavecchia||$2449|
|2019 Aug 30||10 days, round-trip Italy, Spain & Monaco Cruise||Civitavecchia||$2049|
|2019 Sep 09||11 days, round-trip Amalfi Coast & Greek Isles||Civitavecchia||$2369|
|2019 Sep 20||10 days, round-trip Italy, Spain & Monaco Cruise||Civitavecchia||$2049|
|2019 Sep 30||11 days, round-trip Amalfi Coast & Greek Isles||Civitavecchia||$2219|
|2019 Oct 11||10 days, round-trip Italy, Spain & Monaco Cruise||Civitavecchia||$1899|
|2019 Oct 21||11 days, round-trip Amalfi Coast & Greek Isles||Civitavecchia||$2279|
|2019 Nov 01||14 days, one-way from Civitavecchia to Fort Lauderdale||Civitavecchia||$1969|
|2019 Nov 15||9 days, round-trip Southern Caribbean Cruise||Fort Lauderdale||$1299|
|2019 Nov 24||7 days, round-trip Western Caribbean Cruise||Fort Lauderdale||$999|
|2019 Dec 01||7 days, round-trip Eastern Caribbean Cruise||Fort Lauderdale||$1049|
|2019 Dec 08||7 days, round-trip Western Caribbean Cruise||Fort Lauderdale||$999|
|2019 Dec 15||7 days, round-trip Eastern Caribbean Cruise||Fort Lauderdale||$999|
|2019 Dec 22||7 days, round-trip Western Caribbean Holiday Cruise||Fort Lauderdale||$1799|
|2019 Dec 29||7 days, round-trip Eastern Caribbean Holiday Cruise||Fort Lauderdale||$1799|
|2020 Jan 05||7 days, round-trip Western Caribbean Cruise||Fort Lauderdale||$999|
|2020 Jan 12||7 days, round-trip Eastern Caribbean Cruise||Fort Lauderdale||$999|
|2020 Jan 19||7 days, round-trip Western Caribbean Cruise||Fort Lauderdale||$1049|
|2020 Jan 26||7 days, round-trip Eastern Caribbean Cruise||Fort Lauderdale||$1049|
|2020 Feb 02||7 days, round-trip Western Caribbean Cruise||Fort Lauderdale||$1049|
|2020 Feb 09||7 days, round-trip Eastern Caribbean Cruise||Fort Lauderdale||$1049|
|2020 Feb 16||7 days, round-trip Western Caribbean Cruise||Fort Lauderdale||$1049|
|2020 Feb 23||7 days, round-trip Eastern Caribbean Cruise||Fort Lauderdale||$1049|
|2020 Mar 01||7 days, round-trip Western Caribbean Cruise||Fort Lauderdale||$1099|
|2020 Mar 08||7 days, round-trip Eastern Caribbean Cruise||Fort Lauderdale||$1099|
|2020 Mar 15||7 days, round-trip Western Caribbean Cruise||Fort Lauderdale||$1099|
|2020 Mar 22||7 days, round-trip Eastern Caribbean Cruise||Fort Lauderdale||$1099|
|2020 Mar 29||7 days, round-trip Western Caribbean Cruise||Fort Lauderdale||$1099|
|2020 Apr 05||7 days, round-trip Eastern Caribbean Cruise||Fort Lauderdale||$1149|
|2020 Apr 12||7 days, round-trip Western Caribbean Cruise||Fort Lauderdale||$1149|