Celebrity Constellation current position
Current itinerary of Celebrity Constellation
Celebrity Constellation current cruise is 11 days, round-trip Aruba, Bonaire, Curacao Cruise. Prices start from USD 943 (double occupancy rates). The itinerary starts on 22 Nov, 2021 and ends on 03 Dec, 2021.
|Date / Time||Port|
|22 Nov 16:00||Departing from Tampa, Florida hotels|
|24 Nov 07:00 - 16:00||Key West, Florida|
|27 Nov 11:00 - 21:00||Kralendijk, Bonaire Island, Dutch Antilles|
|28 Nov 08:00 - 23:00||Oranjestad, Aruba Island, Dutch Antilles|
|29 Nov 07:00 - 15:00||Willemstad, Curacao Island, Dutch Antilles|
|01 Dec 11:30 - 18:30||George Town, Grand Cayman Island|
|03 Dec 07:00||Arriving in Tampa, Florida hotels|
Specifications of Celebrity Constellation
|Year built||2002 / Age: 19|
|Builder||Chantiers de l’Atlantique (Saint-Nazaire, STX France)|
|Building cost||USD 350 million (2020 "Celebrity Revolution" drydock USD 70 million)|
|Owner||Royal Caribbean Cruises Ltd|
|Speed||24 kn / 44 kph / 28 mph|
|Length (LOA)||294 m / 965 ft|
|Beam (width)||32 m / 105 ft|
|Gross Tonnage||90940 gt|
|Passengers||2130 - 2556|
|Decks with cabins||8|
|Sister-ships||Celebrity Infinity, Celebrity Millennium, Celebrity Summit|
|Former names||GTS Constellation|
|Christened by||Jean Arneberg|
Celebrity Constellation Itineraries
|Date||Itinerary||Departure Port||Price from|
|2021 Nov 22||11 days, round-trip Aruba, Bonaire, Curacao Cruise||Tampa||$943|
|2021 Dec 03||10 days, round-trip Eastern Caribbean Cruise||Tampa||$879|
|2021 Dec 13||10 days, round-trip Eastern Caribbean Cruise||Tampa||$839|
|2021 Dec 23||11 days, round-trip Ultimate Caribbean Holiday Cruise||Tampa||$1447|
|2022 Jan 03||11 days, round-trip Aruba, Bonaire, Curacao||Tampa||$943|
|2022 Jan 14||10 days, round-trip Eastern Caribbean Cruise||Tampa||$983|
|2022 Jan 24||11 days, round-trip Ultimate Caribbean Cruise||Tampa||$935|
|2022 Feb 04||10 days, round-trip Eastern Caribbean Cruise||Tampa||$839|
|2022 Feb 14||11 days, round-trip Aruba, Bonaire, Curacao Cruise||Tampa||$1303|
|2022 Feb 25||10 days, round-trip Eastern Caribbean Cruise||Tampa||$975|
|2022 Mar 07||11 days, round-trip Ultimate Caribbean Cruise||Tampa||$1319|
|2022 Mar 18||10 days, round-trip Eastern Caribbean Cruise||Tampa||$847|
|2022 Mar 28||11 days, round-trip Aruba, Bonaire, Curacao Cruise||Tampa||$1191|
|2022 Apr 08||10 days, round-trip Eastern Caribbean Cruise||Tampa||$1039|
|2022 Apr 18||15 days, one-way from Tampa to Barcelona||Tampa||$1367|
|2022 May 03||13 days, one-way from Barcelona to Ravenna||Barcelona||$1599|
|2022 May 16||10 days, round-trip Venice, Turkey Greek Islands||Ravenna||$1199|
|2022 May 26||9 days, one-way from Ravenna to Barcelona||Ravenna||$1199|
|2022 Jun 04||9 days, one-way from Barcelona to Ravenna||Barcelona||$1048|
|2022 Jun 13||10 days, round-trip Venice, Turkey Greek Islands||Ravenna||$1199|
|2022 Jun 23||9 days, one-way from Ravenna to Civitavecchia||Ravenna||$899|
|2022 Jul 02||9 days, one-way from Civitavecchia to Ravenna||Civitavecchia||$899|
|2022 Jul 11||10 days, round-trip Venice, Turkey Greek Islands||Ravenna||$1299|
|2022 Jul 21||9 days, one-way from Ravenna to Barcelona||Ravenna||$999|
|2022 Jul 30||9 days, one-way from Barcelona to Ravenna||Barcelona||$1199|
|2022 Aug 08||10 days, round-trip Venice, Turkey Greek Islands||Ravenna||$1299|
|2022 Aug 18||9 days, one-way from Ravenna to Civitavecchia||Ravenna||$799|
|2022 Aug 27||9 days, one-way from Civitavecchia to Ravenna||Civitavecchia||$899|
|2022 Sep 05||10 days, round-trip Venice, Turkey Greek Islands||Ravenna||$1399|
|2022 Sep 15||10 days, one-way from Ravenna to Barcelona||Ravenna||$1199|
|2022 Sep 25||8 days, one-way from Barcelona to Ravenna||Barcelona||$1099|
|2022 Oct 03||10 days, round-trip Venice, Turkey Greek Islands||Ravenna||$1199|
|2022 Oct 13||9 days, one-way from Ravenna to Civitavecchia||Ravenna||$899|
|2022 Oct 22||15 days, one-way from Civitavecchia to Tampa||Civitavecchia||$999|
|2022 Nov 06||5 days, round-trip Western Caribbean||Tampa||$639|
|2022 Nov 11||10 days, round-trip Eastern Caribbean||Tampa||$1319|
|2022 Nov 21||11 days, round-trip Ultimate Caribbean The Americas||Tampa||$1439|
|2022 Dec 02||10 days, round-trip Eastern Caribbean||Tampa||$1319|
|2022 Dec 12||11 days, round-trip Ultimate Caribbean The Americas||Tampa||$1399|
|2022 Dec 23||10 days, round-trip Eastern Caribbean Holiday||Tampa||$1839|
|2023 Jan 02||11 days, round-trip Ultimate Caribbean The Americas||Tampa||$1699|
|2023 Jan 13||10 days, round-trip Eastern Caribbean||Tampa||$1599|
|2023 Jan 23||11 days, round-trip Ultimate Caribbean The Americas||Tampa||$1749|
|2023 Feb 03||10 days, round-trip Eastern Caribbean||Tampa||$1649|
|2023 Feb 13||11 days, round-trip Ultimate Caribbean The Americas||Tampa||$1849|
|2023 Feb 24||10 days, round-trip Eastern Caribbean||Tampa||$1699|
|2023 Mar 06||11 days, round-trip Ultimate Caribbean The Americas||Tampa||$1849|
|2023 Mar 17||10 days, round-trip Eastern Caribbean||Tampa||$1699|
|2023 Mar 27||11 days, round-trip Ultimate Caribbean The Americas||Tampa||$1749|
|2023 Apr 07||10 days, round-trip Eastern Caribbean||Tampa||$1699|
|2023 Apr 17||15 days, one-way from Tampa to Barcelona||Tampa||$1499|
|2023 May 02||13 days, one-way from Barcelona to Ravenna||Barcelona||$2399|
|2023 May 15||10 days, round-trip Venice, Turkey Greek Islands||Ravenna||$2061|
|2023 May 25||9 days, one-way from Ravenna to Piraeus||Ravenna||$1599|
|2023 Jun 03||9 days, one-way from Piraeus to Ravenna||Piraeus||$1599|
|2023 Jun 12||10 days, round-trip Venice, Turkey Greek Islands||Ravenna||$1899|
|2023 Jun 22||9 days, one-way from Ravenna to Civitavecchia||Ravenna||$1599|
|2023 Jul 01||9 days, one-way from Civitavecchia to Ravenna||Civitavecchia||$1699|
|2023 Jul 10||10 days, round-trip Venice, Turkey Greek Islands||Ravenna||$1999|
|2023 Jul 20||9 days, one-way from Ravenna to Piraeus||Ravenna||$1699|
|2023 Jul 29||9 days, one-way from Piraeus to Ravenna||Piraeus||$1699|
|2023 Aug 07||10 days, round-trip Venice, Turkey Greek Islands||Ravenna||$2171|
|2023 Aug 17||9 days, one-way from Ravenna to Civitavecchia||Ravenna||$1844|
|2023 Aug 26||9 days, one-way from Civitavecchia to Ravenna||Civitavecchia||$1699|
|2023 Sep 04||10 days, round-trip Venice, Turkey Greek Islands||Ravenna||$1999|
|2023 Sep 14||9 days, one-way from Ravenna to Piraeus||Ravenna||$1699|
|2023 Sep 23||9 days, one-way from Piraeus to Ravenna||Piraeus||$1699|
|2023 Oct 02||10 days, round-trip Venice, Turkey Greek Islands||Ravenna||$1899|
|2023 Oct 12||9 days, one-way from Ravenna to Civitavecchia||Ravenna||$1599|
|2023 Oct 21||9 days, one-way from Civitavecchia to Ravenna||Civitavecchia||$1599|
|2023 Oct 30||7 days, one-way from Ravenna to Civitavecchia||Ravenna||$1099|
Celebrity Constellation Review
Review of Celebrity Constellation
The 2002-built Celebrity Constellation cruise ship is the fourth and last of the Millennium-class Celebrity liners, with sisterships Infinity, Millennium, Summit. Celebrity Cruises Constellation ship was scheduled for "Celebrity Revolution" drydock refurbishment on May 1, 2020.
History - construction and ownership
Celebrity Cruises was founded in 1988 as the Greece-based Chandris Line (cruise shipping operations between 1974-1996). In 1997, Royal Caribbean International (RCI) merged with "Celebrity Cruises Ltd" to become "Royal Caribbean Cruises Ltd" (RCCL). The "X" on ship funnels is the Greek letter chi (standing for "Chandris"). Common features of Celebrity Cruises ships include aft located glass-walled dining rooms, signature alternate dining venues, bars and lounges, spacious Atrium lobby areas, a large number of balcony staterooms, large sundecks with swimming pools, The Retreat (adults-only sundeck with full-size swimming pool, Jacuzzi, cabanas, poolside full bar service). Rooftop Terrace (top-deck outdoor lounge-restaurant-cinema), large Spa (with Thermal Suites), premium retail shops selling top-brand merchandise.
The 2200-passenger ship Celebrity Constellation was named by her fans "Connie". Over the years, the Constellation cruise ship and her sisters have gathered a lot of admirers, drawn to the entrance-making atrium and marble stairway, the ocean liner-themed, gut-busting French restaurant, and the spectacular (for a large vessel) two-to-one passenger-to-crew ratio. Design-simple and intelligent, Celebrity Constellation includes numbers of strange flourishes, like the existentially unsettling "Word Thief" sculpture - an amorphous, kneeling figure constructed out of strings of words - and a pair of curved sea-view elevator banks that undulate over the ship's design.
Decks and Cabins
Celebrity Constellation staterooms (1065 total, in 27 grades) include 50x Suites, 573x Balconies, 224x Oceanviews, 212x Inside cabins. Most staterooms are sized 170 ft2 / 16 m2. Around 60% of all passenger accommodations have a private step-out balcony. Most cabin balconies are sized 40 ft2 / 4 m2. Wheelchair-accessible cabins are 26. The largest are the Penthouse Suites (1430 ft2 / 133 m2 with wraparound terrace sized 1100 ft2 / 102 m2).
The boat has 12 passenger decks, of which 8 are with cabins.
Shipboard dining options - Food and Drinks
When the line took the decision to change the Millennium-class vessels in the image of their more new sisters, Celebrity Constellation was the first in the series to take the $40-plus million overhaul during a 15-day dry dock in May 2010. A lot of things have changed for the vessel, in the form of design and onboard features, but Celebrity Constellation's most visible alterations focused on the Deck 4 and 5 social hub, which creates a 2-floor connection between the San Marco main dining room and the Celebrity Theater. The old Martini Bar has been changed with a glowing green pod, ice-topped bar, and juggling bartenders. Cellar Masters, a wine venue using a self-service dispensary system, has changed the original, staid Champagne Bar. The other notable dry-dock feature is the Tuscan Grille. The for-fee steak and wine choice have replaced a nice but apparently revenue-draining flower shop.
Follows the complete list of Celebrity Constellation restaurants and food bars.
- Ocean Liners Restaurant (102-seats specialty restaurant, reservations only; with French cuisine, Five Senses tasting menu, Champagne High Tea Time; with Demonstration Kitchen for live cooking shows; also features the Wine Cellar annex). In 2017, the restaurant was replaced by Tuscan Grille (steakhouse).
- San Marco Restaurant (1,140-seat aft Dining Room, with open seating Breakfast 8:00-9:30 a.m., Lunch 12:00-1:30 p.m., Afternoon Tea 4:00-5:00 p.m., and two fixed Dinner seatings - at 6:00 and 8:30 p.m.)
- Bistro on Five (62-seat creperie all-you-can-eat restaurant; offers lunch and dinner with table-side service)
- Blu (102-seat AquaClass passengers only restaurant, reservations required; also serves Suite guests upon availability)
- AquaSpa Cafe (92-seat complimentary Solarium and Spa bar, self-service; offers healthy food choices for Breakfast, Lunch, and Dinner)
- Seaside Cafe & Grill (695-seat indoor/outdoor self-service buffet restaurant, complimentary; open between 6:30 a.m. - 1:00 a.m. for Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner, with a variety of food stations)
- Tuscan Grille (82-seat specialty seafood/steakhouse restaurant; reservations-only)
- Mast Bar (alfresco burger bar, poolside; offers complimentary lunch) - in 2017 was replaced by Top Deck Burger Bar.
Shipboard entertainment options - Fun and Sport
The modern Celebrity Theater is where most of the entertainment action takes place onboard Celebrity Constellation. The banquet-style seats are quite comfortable for the hour-long programs. The 2-tiered theater is 3 decks high and hosts Vegas-style productions, focusing on pop and Broadway hits. Other evening headliners include musical acts, veteran singers and comedians. Evening entertainment elsewhere onboard emphasizes on music. Bands in the Rendezvous Lounge perform the '40s and '50s jazz standards, pop songs and other danceable classic hits. The Reflections venue serves as an observation lounge and a quiet place for craft and dance classes by day.
Follows the complete list of Celebrity Constellation lounges, clubs and other entertainment venues for kids, teens, and adults.
- Constellation Theatre (900-seat show lounge for grand musical and show productions; hosts daily trivia games, bingo, classes, movies)
- Constellation Atrium “Grand Foyer” (3-deck open floor area with live music entertainment)
- Cinema (also used as Conference Center)
- Michael’s Club (piano bar); Martini Bar; Crush Bar (with a 12-seat table filled with ice cubes in the middle)
- Photo Gallery & Shop
- Constellation Fortunes Casino
- Online@Celebrity Center (24-hour Internet computers room; sells Apple computers; classes available)
- Rendez-Vous Lounge & Nightclub
- The Emporium shopping alley (Atrium boutique shops for duty-free alcohol and tobaccos, watches, luxury jewelry, accessories, fashion clothing, logo items)
- Cafe Al Bacio & Gelateria (83-seat a la carte specialty coffee, patisserie, ice cream; with the Gelateria - Italian Gelato ice cream bar)
- Cellar Masters (24-hour Wine Bar; features an Enomatic wine tasting system; provides Sommelier consultations in the evenings)
- Art Gallery; Library
- Acupuncture Treatments Room; Aquaspa & Fitness complex with Persian Garden (Thermal Suite - rain shower, steam room, sauna, heated loungers), Therapy and Treatment Rooms, Hair & Beauty Salon, Solarium (adults area) and Aquaspa Cafe (spa bar)
- Rooftop Terrace
- Qsine (signature restaurant)
- Fitness Center (with separate Aerobics area)
- Solarium Pool area (with adults-only Thalassotherapy Pool and seawater lap pool; 2 Whirlpools)
- Seaside Pool (with Splash Pool for kids and 4 Whirlpools, outdoor pool bar, served by the Pool Grill)
- Sunset Bar (120-seat, alfresco bar, selling fine cigars)
- Reflections Lounge (observation lounge during the day, show lounge & dance club in the evening)
- Kids clubs by age (Fun Factory 3-11 yo, Shipmates 3-5 yo, Cadets 6-8 yo, Ensigns 9-11 yo, with supervised age-appropriate activities, like arts-crafts, themed parties, games, movies, toys, interactive games, scavenger hunts)
- X-Club (teen-only disco and lounge area); Video Games Arcade
- Tennis Tables, Shuffleboard; Power Walking/Jogging Track; Multi-sports outdoor court; Sun Deck area.
Celebrity Constellation itinerary program is based on 4- and 5-day short Bahamas and Caribbean cruises departing from Fort Lauderdale FL. Constellation also operates on the Black Sea and Mediterranean voyages leaving from Rome, Venice, and Istanbul, with Transatlantic repositioning crossings.
Celebrity Constellation - user reviews and comments
Photos of Celebrity ConstellationAdd Photo
Celebrity Constellation ship related cruise news
- Cruise Industry
Celebrity Cruises continues to ‘Journey WonderFULL’, with its 2 latest ships to restart service, Celebrity Reflection and Celebrity...November 14, 2021
- Cruise Industry
Celebrity Cruises announced its European 2023 season based on 7 liners and offering 45+ overnights in 11 port cities. Passengers can set sail on all...October 21, 2021
The RCG-Royal Caribbean-owned Celebrity Cruises restarted sailings in the USA but announced more cancellations. Two liners scheduled to sail in 2021...July 8, 2021
- Cruise Industry
The RCG-Royal Caribbean Group's brand Celebrity Cruises announced 2022-2023 Caribbean Winter Season based on 8 ships. Celebrity's Caribbean fleet...January 22, 2021
The RCG-Royal Caribbean Group-owned companies RCI-Royal Caribbean International, Azamara Cruises and Celebrity Cruises cancelled all cruises through...January 13, 2021
- Cruise Industry
Celebrity Cruises is due to sail the 2022 European Summer Season with 6 of its award-winning liners, including its newest Edge Class vessels...December 16, 2020
- Cruise Industry
The insolvent Pullmantur Cruises might resume operations at the end of next year. Two Millennium-Class vessels from Celebrity Cruises could operate...November 27, 2020
- Cruise Industry
Celebrity Cruises’ 2020 Europe season is expected to be the line’s most “revolutionary” yet. The brand unveiled 4 new longer...August 25, 2019
- Cruise Industry
Celebrity Cruises is the second cruise company to drop voyages in the Arabian Gulf. The cruise liner Celebrity Constellation had scheduled...August 12, 2019
MS Celebrity Constellation broke moorings at port La Spezia Monday afternoon, October 29, due to stormy weather with strong winds. The liner...October 30, 2018
- show more news
Other Celebrity Cruises cruise ships
Celebrity Constellation Wiki
Celebrity Cruises Constellation ship (inaugural cruise on May 12, 2002, original name "GTS Constellation", nickname "Connie") is the 4th and last of company's Millennium-class liners. Sisterships are Infinity, Millennium, Summit. The vessel received Conde Nast's readers award for "2007 best large cruise ship".
Constellation features an impressive (for a big liner) 2-to-1 guests-t-crew ratio. In May 2010, it became fleet's first liner scheduled for drydock refurbishment as part of an initiative for "Solsticizing" all Millennium ships. Constellation attracts mostly upper-middle-class travellers, the majority well-travelled and experienced, predominantly North Americans and Europeans (from UK, also from Germany and France) and mostly couples ages 40-70, but it all depends on the season, destination and itinerary.
The May 2010 refurb cost over USD 40 million. The decor was seriously changed, and some new features were added, like the Tuscan Grill. Some old social places were also upgraded - the Champagne Bar (into Cellar Masters) and the Martini Bar (into its newer version). The second dry dock for Constellation was in April 2013 when she added the line's "Solsticization" upgrades. Among the ship's new features are 107 AquaClass cabins, 66 new cabins, new balcony rooms, new colour scheme, upgraded basketball court, craft beer in the Michael's Club, new sun loungers on the pool decks, iLounge (with Apple workstations), new meeting and conference space, a retail store.
Celebrity Constellation refurbishment 2020 review
The ship's drydock in 2020 (April 16 - May 25) was in Cadiz Spain (Navantia Shipyard). The USD 70 million project was part of the company's "Celebrity Revolution" fleetwide renovation program.
The Constellation project included adding new staterooms, upgrading all cabins with new furniture, LED lighting, carpeting, drapes, bed linens, artworks, programmable RFID door locks (wristband and card access), Bluetooth connectivity. All cabin bathrooms were also renovated and upgraded. On Deck 12 (top deck) were added The Retreat (fore-located, suite-only sundeck complex) and Rooftop Terrace (aft-located outdoor cinema and bar lounge).
Celebrity Cruises Celebrity Revolution program (USD 0,5 billion) is fleetwide (9 liners) and includes:
- Renovations to all staterooms and public spaces - to bring the onboard amenities and services up to the Edge-class ship standards. For staterooms were contracted HBA (Hirsch Bedner Associates (US-based hospitality interior design company) and Kelly Hoppen (UK-based interior designer).
- All staterooms were upgraded with eXhale bedding sets (premium cashmere mattresses) and high-tech amenities (RFID locks, Bluetooth, Xcelerate / Wi-Fi Internet).
- Adding "The Retreat" - adults-only sundeck with full-size swimming pool, Jacuzzi whirlpool, private cabanas, padded loungers, poolside bar service (food and drinks).
- Luminae Restaurant (Suites-only) was redesigned, new (custom-made) menus by chef Cornelius Gallagher are introduced.
- The new Qsine Restaurant offers "Le Petit Chef" (virtual dining-entertainment experience) created by Skullmapping artists and presented by TableMation Studios exclusively for Celebrity Cruises.
- Main Dining Rooms, Oceanview Cafe and Sunset Bar were redesigned, as well as most public venues
In the SPA was added expanded SEA Thermal Suite. Retail shops were expanded with new brands - including Hublot (luxury Swiss watches) and Shinola (luxury watches, jewelry, premium leather goods).
In 2021, the ship underwent a drydock (at Navantia Shipyard) for repairs and revision of the propulsion system and the steering equipment. The hull was hydro blasted and painted with Silicone-based fouling-release coating.
Celebrity Constellation refurbishment 2017 review
Ship’s 2017 drydock (May 12-26, in Cadiz Spain) resulted in the following deckplan changes:
- (Sports deck 12) new relaxation and entertainment areas were added (aft location) named “Rooftop Terrace” (taking some space from the sundeck area at the stern). Rooftop Terrace features comfortable outdoor furniture, soundscape, large movie screen. Rooftop Terrace also doubles as "A Taste of Film" in the evenings.
- (Plaza deck 3) “Ocean Liners” restaurant was replaced by Tuscan Grille (steakhouse restaurant at a surcharge). Also on Plaza deck 3 a new office for “Future Cruise Sales” was built (separate from the Captain’s Club) and a new portrait studio was added (The Studio). The Cinema was redesigned to function also as Conference Center.
- On deck 5 a new retail store was added and the entire shopping arcade was renovated.
- On deck 11 (midship) was added to the Qsine restaurant.
- Renovations were done to the Casino (Promenaded deck 4) and to the adults-only complex “Solarium” (Lido deck 10). Both areas received new furniture and flooring. Also on the Lido deck, the pool area and the Spa Cafe were renovated. The Casino’s theme decoration was removed.
- (Lido / Pool Decl 10) the new "Top Deck Burger Bar" replaced the poolside food bar "Mast Grill". The new poolside bar has an extensive fast-food menu with burgers and toppings (including Celebrity Signature Burger and the custom-made BYOB / Build Your Own Burger).
Major renovations were done to all Suite accommodations (categories Royal Suite and Penthouse Suite), including new plush furniture and amenities upgrades. Cabin changes included upgraded bathrooms (marble surfaces, new tiled floors, comfortable seats, new lighting system), renovated powder rooms, new carpeting, new drapes, new bed linens, new artwork.
All cabins were modernized and upgraded with RFID (radio-frequency identification) door locks. The technology allows passengers access their cabins by simply tapping their SeaPass card against the door lock to unlock it.
Celebrity Constellation refurbishment 2013 review
The list of deckplan changes following the April 2013 drydock included:
- 66 new passenger cabins were added (17x oceanview, 12x Interior, 37x AquaClass).
- 107 balcony rooms were upgraded to AquaClass category Spa cabins.
- The balconies of all Sky Suites (mini-suites) were updated and refurbished.
- The basketball court (deck 12) was upgraded.
- On Promenade Deck 4 (midship starboard, in the Grand Foyer area) were added two new bars – Martini Bar and Crush Bar.
- Bistro on Five (creperie) was added on deck 5. In 2016, it was renamed to “Sushi on Five”.
- Michael’s Club menu was upgraded, now offering 60+ craft beers.
- A new retail store was added.
- New Celebrity iLounge (Internet place on deck 6) replaced the old Online@Celebrity Center. New Apple PCs were installed.
- On Lido Deck 10, the pool deck’s sunbathing area was refurbished with new sun loungers. New gym equipment was installed in the fitness.
The Wi-Fi was upgraded to shipwide coverage. All public spaces and passenger cabins received new carpeting, upholstery, and draperies.
Celebrity Constellation User Reviews
There are no user reviews for this ship. Be first, share your experience!Write a Review