Celebrity Constellation deck plans
Deck layouts, review of facilities, activities, amenities
Celebrity Constellation deck plan review at CruiseMapper provides newest cruise deck plans (2021-2022-2023 valid floor layouts of the vessel) extracted from the officially issued by Celebrity Cruises deckplan pdf (printable version).
Each of the Celebrity Constellation cruise ship deck plans are conveniently combined with a legend (showing cabin codes) and detailed review of all the deck's venues and passenger-accessible indoor and outdoor areas. A separate link provides an extensive information on Celebrity Constellation staterooms (cabins and suites), including photos, cabin plans and amenities by room type and category.
Celebrity Constellation (2002-built, “Solsticized” in 2010, "Celebrity Revolution" last refurbishment in 2020) is the fourth/last of Celebrity Cruises Millennium-class ships – together with Infinity, Millennium and Summit. The ship is also known as “Connie”.
The Celebrity Constellation cruise ship deck plan shows a total of 1065 staterooms for 2130 passengers (max capacity is 2556) served by 1000 crew-staff. The boat has 12 passenger decks (8 with cabins), 8 restaurants/food bars (of which 3 specialty), 10 lounges/bars, 3 swimming pools (one covered), 6 Jacuzzis (outdoor whirlpool hot tubs), 10 elevators
The ship’s laundry facilities are not self-service laundromats (laundrettes). Laundry, dry-cleaning and pressing services are available at additional cost (prices are per item).
Celebrity Constellation deckplan changes 2020 refurbishment review
The ship's drydock in 2020 (April 16 - May 25) was at Navantia Shipyard in Cadiz Spain. The USD 70 million project was part of the company's "Celebrity Revolution" fleetwide renovation program.
The Constellation project included adding new staterooms, upgrading all cabins with new furniture, LED lighting, carpeting, drapes, bed linens, artworks, programmable RFID door locks (wristband and card access), Bluetooth connectivity. All cabin bathrooms were renovated and upgraded. On Deck 12 (top deck) were added The Retreat (fore-located, suite-only sundeck complex) and Rooftop Terrace (aft-located outdoor cinema and bar lounge).
Celebrity Cruises Celebrity Revolution program (USD 0,5 billion) is fleetwide (9 liners) and includes:
- Renovations to all staterooms and public spaces - to bring the onboard amenities and services up to the Edge-class ship standards. For staterooms were contracted HBA (Hirsch Bedner Associates (US-based hospitality interior design company) and Kelly Hoppen (UK-based interior designer).
- All staterooms were upgraded with eXhale bedding sets (premium cashmere mattresses) and high-tech amenities (RFID locks, Bluetooth, Xcelerate / Wi-Fi Internet).
- Adding "The Retreat" - adults-only sundeck with full-size swimming pool, Jacuzzi whirlpool, private cabanas, padded loungers, poolside bar service (food and drinks).
- Luminae Restaurant (Suites-only) was redesigned, new (custom-made) menus by chef Cornelius Gallagher are introduced.
- The new Qsine Restaurant offers "Le Petit Chef" (virtual dining-entertainment experience) created by Skullmapping artists and presented by TableMation Studios exclusively for Celebrity Cruises.
- Main Dining Rooms, Oceanview Cafe and Sunset Bar were redesigned, as well as most public venues
In the SPA was added expanded SEA Thermal Suite. Retail shops were expanded with new brands - including Hublot (luxury Swiss watches) and Shinola (luxury watches, jewelry, premium leather goods).
In 2021, the ship underwent a drydock (at Navantia Shipyard) for repairs and revision of the propulsion system and the steering equipment. The hull was hydro blasted and painted with Silicone-based fouling-release coating.
Celebrity Constellation deckplan changes 2017 refurbishment review
Ship’s 2017 drydock (May 12-26, in Cadiz Spain) resulted in the following deckplan changes:
- (Sports deck 12) new relaxation and entertainment areas were added (aft location) named “Rooftop Terrace” (taking some space from the sundeck area at the stern). Rooftop Terrace features comfortable outdoor furniture, soundscape, large movie screen. Rooftop Terrace also doubles as "A Taste of Film" in the evenings.
- (Plaza deck 3) “Ocean Liners” restaurant was replaced by Tuscan Grille (steakhouse restaurant at a surcharge). Also on Plaza deck 3 a new office for “Future Cruise Sales” was built (separate from the Captain’s Club) and a new portrait studio was added (The Studio). The Cinema was redesigned to function also as Conference Center.
- On deck 5 a new retail store was added and the entire shopping arcade was renovated.
- On deck 11 (midship) was added to the Qsine restaurant.
- Renovations were done to the Casino (Promenaded deck 4) and to the adults-only complex “Solarium” (Lido deck 10). Both areas received new furniture and flooring. Also on the Lido deck, the pool area and the Spa Cafe were renovated. The Casino’s theme decoration was removed.
- (Lido / Pool Decl 10) the new "Top Deck Burger Bar" replaced the poolside food bar "Mast Grill". The new poolside bar has an extensive fast-food menu with burgers and toppings (including Celebrity Signature Burger and the custom-made BYOB / Build Your Own Burger).
Major renovations were done to all Suite accommodations (categories Royal Suite and Penthouse Suite), including new plush furniture and amenities upgrades. Cabin changes included upgraded bathrooms (marble surfaces, new tiled floors, comfortable seats, new lighting system), renovated powder rooms, new carpeting, new drapes, new bed linens, new artwork.
All cabins were modernized and upgraded with RFID (radio-frequency identification) door locks. The technology allows passengers access their cabins by simply tapping their SeaPass card against the door lock to unlock it.
Celebrity Constellation deckplan changes 2013 refurbishment review
The list of deckplan changes following the April 2013 drydock included:
- 66 new passenger cabins were added (17x oceanview, 12x Interior, 37x AquaClass).
- 107 balcony rooms were upgraded to AquaClass category Spa cabins.
- The balconies of all Sky Suites (mini-suites) were updated and refurbished.
- The basketball court (deck 12) was upgraded.
- On Promenade Deck 4 (midship starboard, in the Grand Foyer area) were added two new bars – Martini Bar and Crush Bar.
- Bistro on Five (creperie) was added on deck 5. In 2016, it was renamed to “Sushi on Five”.
- Michael’s Club menu was upgraded, now offering 60+ craft beers.
- A new retail store was added.
- New Celebrity iLounge (Internet place on deck 6) replaced the old Online@Celebrity Center. New Apple PCs were installed.
- On Lido Deck 10, the pool deck’s sunbathing area was refurbished with new sun loungers. New gym equipment was installed in the fitness.
The Wi-Fi was upgraded to shipwide coverage. All public spaces and passenger cabins received new carpeting, upholstery, and draperies.
Cruise ship Internet "Xcelerate"
Since 2016, Celebrity Cruises Constellation passengers are offered the “Xcelerate” – high-speed onboard Internet access available throughout the whole itinerary (both in ports of call and at sea). The new satellite technology guarantees stable and fast VPN connections, allowing faster web browsing and HD video streaming.
The new Xcelerate Internet service allows fast streaming of music and HD movies (incl YouTube and Netflix), uploading multiple pictures (incl big-sized), video chatting (FaceTime, Skype).
Xcelerate Internet packages can be purchased on the ship or upon booking (in advance). The unlimited Internet prices (per person) vary by cruise itinerary length – USD 140 (5- to 9-day itineraries) and USD 199 (10-day and longer itineraries). For passengers booking “Go Big” promotion deals the unlimited Internet is a complimentary (free of charge) amenity.
Celebrity Constellation deck plans are property of Celebrity Cruises. All deck layouts are for informational purposes only and CruiseMapper is not responsible for their accuracy.