Celebrity Equinox deck plans
Deck layouts, review of facilities, activities, amenities
Celebrity Equinox deck plan review at CruiseMapper provides newest cruise deck plans (2021-2022-2023 valid floor layouts of the vessel) extracted from the officially issued by Celebrity Cruises deckplan pdf (printable version).
Each of the Celebrity Equinox cruise ship deck plans are conveniently combined with a legend (showing cabin codes) and detailed review of all the deck's venues and passenger-accessible indoor and outdoor areas. A separate link provides an extensive information on Celebrity Equinox staterooms (cabins and suites), including photos, cabin plans and amenities by room type and category.
Celebrity Equinox (2010-built, last refurbished in 2019 / "Celebrity Revolution" drydock refurbishment) is the second Celebrity Cruises Solstice-class liners - with sisterships Eclipse, Reflection, Silhouette, and Solstice.
The Celebrity Equinox cruise ship deck plan shows a total of 1426 staterooms for 2850 passengers (max capacity is 3420) served by 1250 crew-staff. The boat has 15 decks (14 passenger-accessible, 8 with cabins), 11 restaurants/food bars (of which 5 specialty), 15 lounges/bars, 18 shops/boutiques, 4 swimming pools, 6 Jacuzzis (outdoor whirlpool hot tubs), 10 elevators, 61 solar panels (power output 19,5 kW, location – on the Equinox ship’s Solarium Pool glass roof).
The ship’s laundry facilities are not self-service laundromats (laundrettes). Laundry, dry-cleaning and pressing services are available at additional cost (prices are per item).
Celebrity Equinox deckplan changes 2019 refurbishment review
The ship's drydock in May 2019 was in Freeport Bahamas. The USD 70 million project was part of the company's "Celebrity Revolution" fleetwide renovation program.
The Equinox project included adding new staterooms (including Sunset Suites), upgrading all cabins with new furniture, programmable RFID door locks (wristband and card access), Bluetooth connectivity, adding The Retreat Sundeck (exclusive suite passengers-only relaxation complex, fka Solstice Deck), redesigning Oceanview Cafe (Deck 14). Cabin upgrades also included all bathrooms, new LED lighting, carpeting, drapes, bed linens, artworks.
Lawn Club was updated with 8 Alcoves and a large-size outdoor LED screen for movies. Sunset Bar was upgraded with a shaded lounge, banquette seating and hammocks. Xcelerate Wi-Fi Internet is now shipwide. The Fitness Center was upgraded with new cardio and weight equipment by Technogym. Onboard retail shopping was upgraded by adding the boutiques What Goes Around Comes Around (1993-established authentic luxury vintage merchandise), TARBAY (Venezuela-made jewelry), Lemlem (Africa-made shoes, handbags, resort wear), Tao Company Jewelry by Vanessa Arcila (Colombia-made jewelry), Point B (new destination shop), Hublot (luxury Swiss watches), Shinola (luxury watches, jewelry, premium leather goods).
Renovations were done to Photo Gallery, Art Gallery, iLounge. Redesigned were Casino Lounge, Casino Bar, Library. Renovations also received the Solarium and Pool Deck (deck 10). Upgrades were also made to all crew areas (cabins, gym, recreational spaces, outdoor bar lounge, laundry facilities).
Celebrity Cruises Celebrity Revolution program (USD 0,5 billion) is fleetwide (9 liners) and includes:
- Renovations to all staterooms and public spaces - to bring the onboard amenities and services up to the Edge-class ship standards. For staterooms were contracted HBA (Hirsch Bedner Associates (US-based hospitality interior design company) and Kelly Hoppen (UK-based interior designer).
- All staterooms were upgraded with eXhale bedding sets (premium cashmere mattresses) and high-tech amenities (RFID locks, Bluetooth, Xcelerate / Wi-Fi Internet).
- Adding "The Retreat" - adults-only sundeck with full-size swimming pool, two Jacuzzies / spa pools, private cabanas, padded loungers, poolside bar service (food and drinks).
- Luminae Restaurant (Suites-only) was redesigned, new (custom-made) menus by chef Cornelius Gallagher were introduced.
- The new Qsine Restaurant offers "Le Petit Chef" (virtual dining-entertainment experience) created by Skullmapping artists and presented by TableMation Studios exclusively for Celebrity Cruises.
- Main Dining Rooms, Oceanview Cafe and Sunset Bar were redesigned, as well as most public venues
In the SPA was added expanded SEA Thermal Suite. Retail shops were expanded with new brands - including Hublot (luxury Swiss watches) and Shinola (luxury watches, jewelry, premium leather goods).
Cruise ship Internet "Xcelerate"
Since 2016, Celebrity Cruises Equinox passengers are offered the “Xcelerate” – high-speed onboard Internet access available throughout the whole itinerary (both in ports of call and at sea). The new satellite technology guarantees stable and fast VPN connections, allowing faster web browsing and HD video streaming.
- The new Xcelerate Internet service allows fast streaming of music and HD movies (incl YouTube and Netflix), uploading multiple pictures (incl big-sized), video chatting (Facetime, Skype).
- Xcelerate Internet packages can be purchased on the ship or upon booking (in advance). The unlimited Internet prices (per person) vary by cruise itinerary length – USD 140 (5- to 9-day itineraries) and USD 199 (10-day and longer itineraries). For passengers booking “Go Big” promotion deals the unlimited Internet is a complimentary (free of charge) amenity.
Celebrity Equinox deck plans are property of Celebrity Cruises. All deck layouts are for informational purposes only and CruiseMapper is not responsible for their accuracy.