Celebrity Equinox current position
Current itinerary of Celebrity Equinox
Celebrity Equinox current cruise is 8 days, round-trip Eastern Caribbean Bahamas. Prices start from USD 1005 (double occupancy rates). The itinerary starts on 02 Jul, 2022 and ends on 10 Jul, 2022.
|Date / Time||Port|
|02 Jul 16:00||Departing from Fort Lauderdale, Port Everglades, Florida hotels|
|04 Jul 16:00 - 23:00||San Juan, Puerto Rico|
|05 Jul 09:00 - 18:00||St Thomas Island USVI, Charlotte Amalie, US Virgin Islands|
|06 Jul 08:00 - 18:00||Philipsburg St Maarten, Netherlands Antilles|
|07 Jul 07:00 - 15:00||Tortola Island BVI, Road Town, UK Virgin Islands|
|09 Jul 12:00 - 18:00||Nassau, Bahamas, New Providence Island|
|10 Jul 07:00||Arriving in Fort Lauderdale, Port Everglades, Florida hotels|
Specifications of Celebrity Equinox
|Year built||2009 / Age: 13|
|Builder||Meyer Werft (Papenburg, Germany)|
|Building cost||USD 750 million (2019 "Celebrity Revolution" drydock USD 70 million)|
|Speed||24 kn / 44 kph / 28 mph|
|Length (LOA)||317 m / 1040 ft|
|Beam (width)||36 m / 118 ft|
|Gross Tonnage||121878 gt|
|Passengers||2850 - 3420|
|Decks with cabins||8|
|Sister-ships||Celebrity Eclipse, Celebrity Reflection, Celebrity Silhouette, Celebrity Solstice|
|Christened by||Nina Barough|
|Owner||RCG-Royal Caribbean Group (via RCCL-Royal Caribbean Cruises Ltd)|
Celebrity Equinox Itineraries
|Date||Itinerary||Departure Port||Price from|
|2022 Jun 26||6 days, round-trip Key West, Grand Cayman Mexico||Fort Lauderdale||$559|
|2022 Jul 02||8 days, round-trip Eastern Caribbean Bahamas||Fort Lauderdale||$1005|
|2022 Jul 10||6 days, round-trip Key West, Grand Cayman Mexico||Fort Lauderdale||$515|
|2022 Jul 16||8 days, round-trip Festival At Sea||Fort Lauderdale|
|2022 Jul 24||6 days, round-trip Key West, Grand Cayman Mexico||Fort Lauderdale||$409|
|2022 Jul 30||8 days, round-trip Eastern Caribbean Bahamas||Fort Lauderdale||$729|
|2022 Aug 07||6 days, round-trip Key West, Grand Cayman Mexico||Fort Lauderdale||$399|
|2022 Aug 13||8 days, round-trip Eastern Caribbean Bahamas||Fort Lauderdale||$649|
|2022 Aug 21||8 days, round-trip Eastern Caribbean Bahamas||Fort Lauderdale||$632|
|2022 Aug 29||10 days, round-trip Ultimate Southern Caribbean||Fort Lauderdale||$1004|
|2022 Sep 08||9 days, round-trip Aruba, Bonaire Curacao||Fort Lauderdale||$887|
|2022 Sep 17||9 days, round-trip Aruba, Bonaire Curacao||Fort Lauderdale||$874|
|2022 Sep 26||10 days, round-trip Ultimate Southern Caribbean||Fort Lauderdale||$1056|
|2022 Oct 06||9 days, round-trip Aruba, Bonaire Curacao||Fort Lauderdale||$907|
|2022 Oct 15||9 days, round-trip Aruba, Bonaire Curacao||Fort Lauderdale||$902|
|2022 Oct 24||10 days, round-trip Ultimate Southern Caribbean||Fort Lauderdale||$1331|
|2022 Nov 03||9 days, round-trip Aruba, Bonaire Curacao||Fort Lauderdale||$645|
|2022 Nov 12||9 days, round-trip Aruba, Bonaire Cayman Cruise||Fort Lauderdale||$545|
|2022 Nov 21||10 days, round-trip Ultimate Southern Caribbean||Fort Lauderdale||$1593|
|2022 Dec 01||11 days, round-trip Ultimate Southern Caribbean||Fort Lauderdale||$1789|
|2022 Dec 12||10 days, round-trip Ultimate Southern Caribbean||Fort Lauderdale||$1145|
|2022 Dec 22||11 days, round-trip Ultimate Southern Caribbean Holiday||Fort Lauderdale||$1768|
|2023 Jan 02||10 days, round-trip Ultimate Southern Caribbean||Fort Lauderdale||$958|
|2023 Jan 12||9 days, round-trip Aruba, Bonaire Curacao||Fort Lauderdale||$645|
|2023 Jan 21||9 days, round-trip Curacao, Bonaire Cayman Cruise||Fort Lauderdale||$645|
|2023 Jan 30||10 days, round-trip Ultimate Southern Caribbean||Fort Lauderdale||$775|
|2023 Feb 09||9 days, round-trip Aruba, Bonaire Curacao||Fort Lauderdale||$645|
|2023 Feb 18||9 days, round-trip Aruba, Bonaire Curacao||Fort Lauderdale||$645|
|2023 Feb 27||10 days, round-trip Ultimate Southern Caribbean||Fort Lauderdale||$897|
|2023 Mar 09||9 days, round-trip Aruba, Bonaire Curacao||Fort Lauderdale||$806|
|2023 Mar 18||9 days, round-trip Aruba, Bonaire Curacao||Fort Lauderdale||$645|
|2023 Mar 27||10 days, round-trip Ultimate Southern Caribbean||Fort Lauderdale||$995|
|2023 Apr 06||9 days, round-trip Aruba, Bonaire Curacao||Fort Lauderdale||$645|
|2023 Apr 15||9 days, round-trip Aruba, Bonaire Curacao||Fort Lauderdale||$645|
|2023 Apr 24||10 days, round-trip Ultimate Southern Caribbean||Fort Lauderdale||$805|
|2023 May 04||9 days, round-trip Aruba, Bonaire Curacao||Fort Lauderdale||$841|
|2023 May 13||8 days, round-trip Eastern Caribbean||Fort Lauderdale||$622|
|2023 May 27||8 days, round-trip Aruba, Bonaire Curacao||Fort Lauderdale||$681|
|2023 Jun 04||6 days, round-trip Bimini, Grand Cayman Mexico||Fort Lauderdale||$887|
|2023 Jun 10||8 days, round-trip Eastern Caribbean||Fort Lauderdale||$766|
|2023 Jun 18||6 days, round-trip Bimini, Grand Cayman Mexico||Fort Lauderdale||$572|
|2023 Jun 24||8 days, round-trip Aruba, Bonaire Curacao||Fort Lauderdale||$821|
|2023 Jul 08||8 days, round-trip Eastern Caribbean||Fort Lauderdale||$856|
|2023 Jul 16||6 days, round-trip Bimini, Grand Cayman Mexico||Fort Lauderdale||$607|
|2023 Jul 30||6 days, round-trip Bimini, Grand Cayman Mexico||Fort Lauderdale||$607|
|2023 Aug 05||8 days, round-trip Eastern Caribbean||Fort Lauderdale||$891|
|2023 Aug 13||6 days, round-trip Bimini, Grand Cayman Mexico||Fort Lauderdale||$572|
|2023 Aug 19||8 days, round-trip Aruba, Bonaire Curacao||Fort Lauderdale||$856|
|2023 Aug 27||6 days, round-trip Bimini, Grand Cayman Mexico||Fort Lauderdale||$572|
|2023 Sep 02||8 days, round-trip Eastern Caribbean||Fort Lauderdale||$856|
|2023 Sep 10||6 days, round-trip Bimini, Grand Cayman Mexico||Fort Lauderdale||$572|
|2023 Sep 16||8 days, round-trip Aruba, Bonaire Curacao||Fort Lauderdale||$821|
|2023 Sep 24||6 days, round-trip Bimini, Grand Cayman Mexico||Fort Lauderdale||$572|
|2023 Sep 30||8 days, round-trip Eastern Caribbean||Fort Lauderdale||$786|
|2023 Oct 08||6 days, round-trip Bimini, Grand Cayman Mexico||Fort Lauderdale||$537|
|2023 Oct 14||8 days, round-trip Aruba, Bonaire Curacao||Fort Lauderdale||$786|
|2023 Oct 22||6 days, round-trip Bimini, Grand Cayman Mexico||Fort Lauderdale||$537|
|2023 Oct 28||8 days, round-trip Eastern Caribbean||Fort Lauderdale||$751|
|2023 Nov 21||9 days, round-trip Aruba, Bonaire Curacao||Fort Lauderdale||$876|
|2023 Nov 30||10 days, round-trip Ultimate Southern Caribbean||Fort Lauderdale||$615|
|2023 Dec 24||5 days, round-trip Bahamas Mexico Holiday||Fort Lauderdale||$517|
|2023 Dec 29||5 days, round-trip Bahamas Mexico Holiday||Fort Lauderdale||$587|
|2024 Jan 03||5 days, round-trip Bahamas Mexico||Fort Lauderdale||$286|
|2024 Jan 08||10 days, round-trip Ultimate Southern Caribbean||Fort Lauderdale||$821|
|2024 Jan 18||9 days, round-trip Aruba, Bonaire Curacao||Fort Lauderdale||$561|
|2024 Jan 27||9 days, round-trip Aruba, Bonaire Curacao||Fort Lauderdale||$988|
|2024 Feb 05||10 days, round-trip Ultimate Southern Caribbean||Fort Lauderdale||$1283|
|2024 Feb 15||9 days, round-trip Aruba, Bonaire Curacao||Fort Lauderdale||$949|
|2024 Feb 24||9 days, round-trip Aruba, Bonaire Curacao||Fort Lauderdale||$988|
|2024 Mar 04||10 days, round-trip Ultimate Southern Caribbean||Fort Lauderdale||$1322|
|2024 Mar 14||9 days, round-trip Aruba, Bonaire Curacao||Fort Lauderdale||$988|
|2024 Mar 23||9 days, round-trip Aruba, Bonaire Curacao||Fort Lauderdale||$1026|
|2024 Apr 01||10 days, round-trip Ultimate Southern Caribbean||Fort Lauderdale||$1245|
Celebrity Equinox Review
Review of Celebrity Equinox
The 2009-built Celebrity Equinox cruise ship is the 2nd of the Solstice-class Celebrity liners, with sisterships Eclipse, Silhouette, Solstice, Reflection. Celebrity Cruises Equinox ship was scheduled for "Celebrity Revolution" drydock refurbishment on May 25, 2019.
History - construction and ownership
Celebrity Cruises was founded in 1988 as the Greece-based Chandris Line (cruise shipping operations between 1974-1996). In 1997, Royal Caribbean International (RCI) merged with "Celebrity Cruises Ltd" to become "Royal Caribbean Cruises Ltd" (RCCL). The "X" on ship funnels is the Greek letter chi (standing for "Chandris"). Common features of Celebrity Cruises ships include aft located glass-walled dining rooms, signature alternate dining venues, bars and lounges, spacious Atrium lobby areas, a large number of balcony staterooms, large sundecks with swimming pools, The Retreat (adults-only sundeck with full-size swimming pool, Jacuzzi, cabanas, poolside full bar service). Rooftop Terrace (top-deck outdoor lounge-restaurant-cinema), large Spa (with Thermal Suites), premium retail shops selling top-brand merchandise.
The 2900-passenger ship Celebrity Equinox started her inaugural journey on July 31, 2009. The cruise vessel gives a large variety of stateroom categories, plus Celebrity Cruises signature Concierge Class and the new AquaClass. Celebrity Equinox boasts a large theater, a lot of dining options plus a specialty restaurant for AquaClass guests, The Patio on the Lawn, a lot of bars and clubs, Solstice Deck, youth facilities, Online@Celebrity, and many other common and special features. There are new things, such as glass-blowing demonstrations and The Lawn Club, a live grass lawn between the ship's funnels on the upper deck.
Decks and Cabins
Celebrity Equinox staterooms (1426 total, in 30 grades) include 66x Suites, 1150 Balconies, 70x Oceanviews, 140x Inside cabins. Most staterooms are sized 195 ft2 / 18 m2. Around 85% of all passenger accommodations have a private step-out balcony. Most balconies are sized 55 ft2 / 5 m2. Wheelchair-accessible cabins are 30. The largest are the Penthouse Suites (1290 ft2 / 120 m2 with terrace sized 390 ft2 / 36 m2).
The boat has 15 decks, of which 14 are passenger-accessible and 8 with cabins.
The 2019 refurbishment resulted in refreshed staterooms and stunning enhancements designed with passenger comfort in mind, now featuring Celebrity Cruises' exclusive eXhale bedding collection with King-sized Cashmere mattresses.
Shipboard dining options - Food and Drinks
Celebrity's focus on dining means an abundance of options. Passengers are able to select from any time they feel hungry. The two fee-free venues on offer are The Silhouette Restaurant - Main Dining Room, and the Oceanview Cafe lido deck buffet. There is a second dining room, The Blu, exclusively for use by suite and AquaClass passengers. Added-fee specialty options open to all paying guests on Equinox include the Italian/American Tuscan Grille, the continental Murano Restaurant, and the pan-Asian Silk Harvest. More informal restaurants include the Cafe al Bacio, Bistro on Five, Gelateria, Mast Grill, and AquaSpa Cafe.
Follows the complete list of Celebrity Equinox restaurants and food bars.
- Murano (78-seats specialty restaurant, reservations only; with French cuisine, Five Senses tasting menu, Champagne High Tea Time; with Demonstration Kitchen for live cooking shows; also features the Wine Cellar annex)
- Silhouette Restaurant (1,402-seat aft Dining Room, with open seating Breakfast 8:00-9:30 a.m., Lunch 12:00-1:30 p.m., Afternoon Tea 4:00-5:00 p.m., and two fixed Dinner seatings - at 6:00 and 8:30 p.m., or "My Time Dining")
- Bistro on Five (68-seat creperie all-you-can-eat restaurant; offers lunch and dinner with table-side service)
- The Qsine (former Silk Harvest, 88-seat Asian specialty restaurant/sushi bar, reservation only) features both the brand's exclusive Le Petit ChefTM and Friends as well as the original Le Petit ChefTM, a couple of unique dining experiences developed via a partnership with TableMationTM and SkullmappingTM using innovative 4k technology
- Blu (130-seat AquaClass passengers only restaurant, reservations required; also serves Suite guests upon availability)
- AquaSpa Cafe (28-seat complimentary Solarium and Spa bar, self-service; offers healthy food choices for Breakfast, Lunch, and Dinner)
- Oceanview Cafe & Bar (768-seat indoor/outdoor self-service buffet restaurant, complimentary; open between 6:30 a.m. - 1:00 a.m. for Breakfast, Lunch, and Dinner, with a variety of food stations)
- Tuscan Grille (130-seat specialty seafood/steakhouse restaurant; reservations-only)
- Mast Bar (alfresco burger bar, poolside; offers complimentary lunch).
Shipboard entertainment options - Fun and Sport
For some of the best entertainment on Celebrity Equinox, head to the Lawn Club for an extraordinary demonstration of glass-blowing. Cool down with a drink just a few steps away, at the Sunset Bar at the aft of the ship. The Sin City burlesque show and late-night comedy on Deck 4 is another option. For typical cruise entertainment fare, enjoy the twice-nightly acts in Equinox Theatre, that are performed shortly after dinner seatings. In addition to the produced onboard shows, well-respected headlining acts include guest singers and musicians, magicians and theatrical productions.
The 2019 refurbishment included the launch of a new partnership with Phillip and Patricia Frost Museum of Science, boasting S.T.E.M.-focused activations and first-at-sea programming offered as part of the Camp at Sea for young vacationers. Impressive digital enhancements were also added, including the RFID lock technology and pervasive Xcelerate Wi-Fi. Travellers are able to experience the line's industry-first facial recognition technology via the implementation of Celebrity Cruises app, enabling expedited boarding and smooth port arrival, plus additional features like digital room keys and guest-to-guest chat.
Follows the complete list of Celebrity Equinox lounges, clubs and other entertainment venues for kids, teens, and adults.
- Equinox Theatre (1,115-seat show lounge for grand musical and show productions; hosts daily trivia games, bingo, classes, movies)
- Equinox Atrium "Grand Foyer" (3-deck open floor area with live music entertainment); Boulevard Shops (seven Atrium duty-free shops and boutiques); Galleria Boutiques (ten duty-free shops); Sun & Sea Shop; The Lawn Club Shop. World-class retail offerings were added in 2019, of which Kate Spade, John Hardy Boutique, and a new watch boutique featuring Hublot, Shinola, and other Swiss watch brands.
- Passport Bar (Atrium Lobby Bar with live entertainment)
- Craft Social (former Gastrobar) is a casual spot offering over 40 craft beers, wines and cocktails on tap, food favourites, flat-screen TVs, and leather seating
- The Entertainment Court (live performances, dance parties)
- Quasar Disco Nightclub
- Celebrity Central (200-seat show lounge for movies, musical performances, comedy shows; also hosts classes and games)
- The Retreat Lounge (former Michael's Club, piano bar); Martini Bar; Crush Bar (with a 12-seat table filled with ice cubes in the middle); Galleria Tastings (food and wine tastings, fashion shows, art auctions); Molecular Bar; Ensemble Lounge
- Photo Gallery & Shop
- Equinox Fortunes Casino
- Celebrity iLounge (24-hour Internet computers room; sells Apple computers; classes available)
- Team Earth (eco-awareness club)
- Game On (Card Room)
- Relaxation Lounge
- Sky Observation Lounge & Nightclub
- Cafe Al Bacio & Gelateria (54-seat a la carte specialty coffee, patisserie, ice cream; with the Gelateria - Italian Gelato ice cream bar)
- Cellar Masters (24-hour Wine Bar; features an Enomatic wine tasting system; provides Sommelier consultations in the evenings)
- Art Gallery; Library
- Acupuncture at Sea; Elmis Shop (Spa products); Aquaspa & Fitness complex with Persian Garden (Thermal Suite - rain shower, steam room, sauna, heated loungers), Therapy and Treatment Rooms, Hair & Beauty Salon, Solarium (adults area) and Aquaspa Cafe (spa bar)
- Unique new products and treatments were offered at The Spa by Canyon Ranch following 2019 refurbishment, such as 3 new Signature Couples’ treatments, Dyson Supersonic blow-outs at Canyon Ranch Blow-Out Bar, Mink and Rapid Lash services, new customized facials by Reveal Machine, and more
- Fitness Center (with separate Aerobics area)
- Solarium Pool area (with adults-only Thalassotherapy Pool and seawater lap pool; 2 Whirlpools)
- Pool Bar; Sports Pool;
- Family Pool;
- Wet Zone (children's water playground)
- The Hot Glass Show (live glass blowing show; "The Corning Museum of Glass")
- Sunset Bar (alfresco bar, selling fine cigars)
- Patio on the Lawn (relaxation area); The Lawn Club (real green grass relaxation area)
- Kids clubs by age (Fun Factory 3-11 yo, Shipmates 3-5 yo, Cadets 6-8 yo, Ensigns 9-11 yo, with supervised age-appropriate activities, like arts-crafts, themed parties, games, movies, toys, interactive games, scavenger hunts)
- X-Club (teen-only disco and lounge area); Video Games Arcade
- Tennis Tables, Shuffleboard; Power Walking/Jogging Track; Multi-sports outdoor court; 3-hole Mini Golf putting, Lawn Bowling, Bocce, Croquet; Sun Deck area.
Celebrity Equinox itinerary program is based on Panama Canal and Western Caribbean roundtrip cruises with departures from Fort Lauderdale FL. Equinox also operates in Europe on the Mediterranean Sea voyages leaving from Piraeus-Athens, Istanbul and Barcelona, with Transatlantic repositioning crossings.
Starting summer 2017, Celebrity Equinox offers year-round Caribbean cruises leaving roundtrip from PortMiami Florida USA.
Celebrity Equinox - user reviews and comments
Photos of Celebrity EquinoxAdd Photo
Celebrity Equinox ship related cruise news
- Cruise Industry
Celebrity Cruises announced Caribbean 2023-2024 deployment and the addition of its newest ship - Celebrity Ascent. The program is based on 8 vessels...February 19, 2022
- Cruise Industry
Basseterre (Port Zante, St Kitts Island) welcomed passengers from 4 cruise ships, of which 3 belong to one cruise company, Celebrity Cruises...December 9, 2021
- Cruise Industry
St Kitts and Nevis started its 2021-2022 cruise season via the return of the first large passenger vessel to Port Zante (Basseterre, St Kitts...September 16, 2021
- Cruise Industry
One of the leading Caribbean cruise ports is continuing its comeback as another major ship is scheduled to return to Port Zante-Basseterre, St Kitts...September 7, 2021
Royal Caribbean cruise ship's security services have discovered 69.5 pounds of cocaine onboard the vessel last week. They've turned over the haul to...June 14, 2021
- Cruise Industry
Lovers of the FRIENDS TV series (1994-2004) can depart on a FRIENDS-themed cruise which is scheduled for May 15-21, 2022, onboard the Celebrity...June 13, 2021
- Cruise Industry
Leading the way with the first cruise ship to sail in North America on June 5, Celebrity Cruises’ return to sailing continues, as the new...June 10, 2021
- Cruise Industry
Following the recent announcement by the USA's CDC agency (Centers for Disease Control and Prevention) that cruises could resume from US seaports by...May 3, 2021
- Cruise Industry
The RCG-Royal Caribbean Group's brand Celebrity announced 2022-2023 Caribbean Winter Season based on 8 ships. Celebrity's Caribbean fleet...January 22, 2021
- Cruise Industry
Celebrity Cruises' newbuild Celebrity Apex was ceremonially welcomed by her sisterships off CocoCay Bahamas - an anchorage site near Royal Caribbean...October 15, 2020
- show more news
Other Celebrity Cruises cruise ships
Celebrity Equinox Wiki
Celebrity Cruises Equinox is from the Solstice-class liners, with sisterships Eclipse, Reflection, Silhouette, Solstice. Equinox is the second Solstice-class vessel, built for the price of USD 750 million. The inaugural cruise was on 31 July 2009. As a Solstice-class ship, Equinox is among the most environment-friendly cruise vessels. She saves up to 30% more energy than a typical one due to her equipment of an efficient hull design coated with light-emitting diodes and the photovoltaic system. Equinox staterooms are in different categories including the new cabin types (signature ConciergeClass & AquaClass). 85% of all cabins are balcony rooms. Deck layouts show a convenient configuration of public spaces (entertainment venues located forward, restaurants - aft), 10 amazing places for dining out, spacious cabins (Inside rooms are sized from 185 ft2 / 17 m2).
Equinox had a scheduled 2017 season in Europe (Mediterranean), but the vessel was redeployed instead in the USA (Eastern and Western Caribbean itineraries from PortMiami Florida) for summer 2017 (June, July, August).
In July 2016, Celebrity revealed that the Equinox ship starts year-round Eastern and Western Caribbean itineraries out of homeport Miami in 2017. Beginning in April, the vessel (which typically repositions to Europe for the summer) offered a total of 24x departures from PortMiami, including 7-night itineraries (June through August) and 10-11-night roundtrips (throughout the rest of 2017).
- To start its ever-first Caribbean summer program, Equinox hosted an 11-night special cruise with 2 overnight stays in New Orleans (during the city's famous Jazz Festival / starting April 24).
- Celebrity wrapped up Equinox's summer 2017 Caribbean season with a "President's Cruise" (departure August 27). On this 8-night Eastern Caribbean voyage, Lisa Lutoff-Perlo (the company's President) accompanied passengers on shore excursions and also attended themed onboard events.
- In 2018, the liner was again Transatlantic repositioned to Europe (Mediterranean) for the summer.
FRIENDS-themed cruise 2022
In mid-June 2022 was announced that the "Fana World Travel" agency has chartered the Equinox ship for the "Cruise with Friends". The themed voyage was for the ultimate fans of the FRIENDS TV series (a sitcom of 10 seasons produced in the period 1994-2004).
The 6-day Caribbean roundtrip from Port Everglades (Fort Lauderdale, Florida USA) was scheduled to depart on May 15 (thru May 21, 2022) and visit Key West Florida, George Town (Grand Cayman Island) and Cozumel Mexico.
The unique vacation experience included a trivia game and a costume contest, among other planned onboard fun activities. The agency's website teased with "get ready to eat like Joey, joke like Chandler, cook like Monica, shop like Rachel, yoga like Phoebe and dig like Ross".
Agency's fares were per stateroom and ranged from USD 1650 (EUR 1360) for Inside cabins to USD 3050 (EUR 2520) for Sky Suites. Prices were inclusive of Gov taxes, port fees, gratuities, premium beverage package, unlimited Wi-Fi, USD 150 (shore excursion credit).
Celebrity Equinox refurbishment 2019 review
The Equinox project included adding new staterooms (including Sunset Suites), upgrading all cabins with new furniture, programmable RFID door locks (wristband and card access), Bluetooth connectivity, adding The Retreat Sundeck (exclusive suite passengers-only relaxation complex, fka Solstice Deck), redesigning Oceanview Cafe (Deck 14). Cabin upgrades also included all bathrooms, new LED lighting, carpeting, drapes, bed linens, artworks.
Lawn Club was updated with 8 Alcoves and a large-size outdoor LED screen for movies. Sunset Bar was upgraded with a shaded lounge, banquette seating and hammocks. Xcelerate Wi-Fi Internet is now shipwide. The Fitness Center was upgraded with new cardio and weight equipment by Technogym. Onboard retail shopping was upgraded by adding the boutiques What Goes Around Comes Around (1993-established authentic luxury vintage merchandise), TARBAY (Venezuela-made jewelry), Lemlem (Africa-made shoes, handbags, resort wear), Tao Company Jewelry by Vanessa Arcila (Colombia-made jewelry), Point B (new destination shop), Hublot (luxury Swiss watches), Shinola (luxury watches, jewelry, premium leather goods).
Renovations were done to Photo Gallery, Art Gallery, iLounge. Redesigned were Casino Lounge, Casino Bar, Library. Renovations also received the Solarium and Pool Deck (deck 10). Upgrades were also made to all crew areas (cabins, gym, recreational spaces, outdoor bar lounge, laundry facilities).
Celebrity Cruises Celebrity Revolution program (USD 0,5 billion) is fleetwide (9 liners) and includes:
- Renovations to all staterooms and public spaces - to bring the onboard amenities and services up to the Edge-class ship standards. For staterooms were contracted HBA (Hirsch Bedner Associates (US-based hospitality interior design company) and Kelly Hoppen (UK-based interior designer).
- All staterooms were upgraded with eXhale bedding sets (premium cashmere mattresses) and high-tech amenities (RFID locks, Bluetooth, Xcelerate / Wi-Fi Internet).
- Adding "The Retreat" - adults-only sundeck with full-size swimming pool, two Jacuzzis / spa pools, private cabanas, padded loungers, poolside bar service (food and drinks).
- Luminae Restaurant (Suites-only) was redesigned, new (custom-made) menus by chef Cornelius Gallagher were introduced.
- The new Qsine Restaurant offers "Le Petit Chef" (virtual dining-entertainment experience) created by Skullmapping artists and presented by TableMation Studios exclusively for Celebrity Cruises.
- Main Dining Rooms, Oceanview Cafe and Sunset Bar were redesigned, as well as most public venues
- In the wellness complex was added expanded SEA Thermal Suite.
Retail shops were expanded with new brands - including Hublot (luxury Swiss watches) and Shinola (luxury watches, jewelry, premium leather goods).
Celebrity Equinox User Reviews
There are no user reviews for this ship. Be first, share your experience!Write a Review