Celebrity Silhouette deck plans
Deck layouts, review of facilities, activities, amenities
Celebrity Silhouette deck plan review at CruiseMapper provides newest cruise deck plans (2020-2021-2022 valid floor layouts of the vessel) extracted from the officially issued by Celebrity Cruises deckplan pdf (printable version).
Each of the Celebrity Silhouette cruise ship deck plans are conveniently combined with a legend (showing cabin codes) and detailed review of all the deck's venues and passenger-accessible indoor and outdoor areas. A separate link provides an extensive information on Celebrity Silhouette staterooms (cabins and suites), including photos, cabin plans and amenities by room type and category.
Celebrity Silhouette (built 2011, last refurbished in 2020 "Celebrity Revolution") is the fourth of Celebrity Cruises Solstice-class liners - with sisterships Eclipse, Equinox, Reflection and Solstice.
The Celebrity Silhouette cruise ship deck plan has a total of 1449 staterooms for 2898 passengers (max capacity is 3475 guests), served by 1230 crew and staff. The ship has 13 passenger decks (out of 16) with 12 restaurants/food bars (of which 6 are specialty), 12 lounges/bars, 5 shops/boutiques, 4 swimming pools and 6 jacuzzies, 8 elevators, 61 solar panels (power output 19,5 kW, location – on the Silhouette ship’s Solarium Pool glass roof).
The ship’s laundry facilities are not self-service laundromats (laundrettes). Laundry, dry-cleaning and pressing services are available at additional cost (prices are per item).
Celebrity Silhouette deckplan changes 2020 refurbishment review
The ship's drydock in 2020 (January 3 - February 13) was in Freeport Bahamas. The USD 70 million project was part of company's "Celebrity Revolution" fleetwide renovation program.
The Silhouette project included adding 6 new staterooms (2x Sunset Suites and 4x Interior cabins), upgrading all cabins with new furniture, programmable RFID door locks (wristband and card access), Bluetooth connectivity, adding The Retreat Sundeck (exclusive suite passengers-only relaxation complex, fka Solstice Deck), redesigning Oceanview Cafe (Deck 14). Cabin upgrades also included all bathrooms, new LED lighting, carpeting, drapes, bed linens, artworks.
The new dining venue Craft Social (fka Cellar Masters) offers leather seating, comfortable food favourites, HDTVs, 40+ craft beers, wines and cocktails on tap. New cocktail venue is the Entertainment Court Bar. Lawn Club was updated with 8 refreshed Alcoves and a large-size outdoor LED screen for movies. Sunset Bar was upgraded with a shaded lounge, banquette seating and hammocks.
Xcelerate Wi-Fi Internet is now shipwide. The Fitness Center was upgraded with new cardio and weight equipment by Technogym. Onboard retail shopping was upgraded by adding the boutiques What Goes Around Comes Around (1993-established authentic luxury vintage merchandise), TARBAY (Venezuela-made jewellery), Lemlem (Africa-made shoes, handbags, resort wear), Tao Company Jewelry by Vanessa Arcila (Colombia-made jewellery), Point B (new destination shop), Hublot (luxury Swiss watches), Shinola (luxury watches, jewellery, premium leather goods).
Renovations were done to Photo Gallery, Art Gallery, iLounge. Redesigned were Casino Lounge, Casino Bar, Library. Renovations also received the Solarium and Pool Deck (deck 10). Upgrades were also made to all crew areas (cabins, gym, recreational spaces, outdoor bar lounge, laundry facilities).
Celebrity Cruises Celebrity Revolution program (USD 0,5 billion) is fleetwide (9 liners) and includes:
- Renovations to all staterooms and public spaces - to bring the onboard amenities and services up to the Edge-class ship standards. For staterooms were contracted HBA (Hirsch Bedner Associates (US-based hospitality interior design company) and Kelly Hoppen (UK-based interior designer).
- All staterooms are upgraded with eXhale bedding sets (premium cashmere mattresses) and high-tech amenities (RFID locks, Bluetooth, Xcelerate / Wi-Fi Internet).
- Adding "The Retreat" - adults-only sundeck with full-size swimming pool, Jacuzzi whirlpool, private cabanas, padded loungers, poolside bar service (food and drinks).
- Luminae Restaurant (Suites-only) is redesigned, new (custom-made) menus by chef Cornelius Gallagher are introduced.
- The new Qsine Restaurant offers "Le Petit Chef" (virtual dining-entertainment experience) created by Skullmapping artists and presented by TableMation Studios exclusively for Celebrity Cruises.
- Main Dining Rooms, Oceanview Cafe and Sunset Bar are redesigned, as well as most public venues
- In the SPA is added expanded SEA Thermal Suite.
- Retail shops are expanded with new brands - including Hublot (luxury Swiss watches) and Shinola (luxury watches, jewellery, premium leather goods).
Celebrity Silhouette's previous major drydock was in 2016 May.
Cruise ship Internet "Xcelerate"
Since 2016, Celebrity Cruises Silhouette passengers are offered the “Xcelerate” – high-speed onboard Internet access available throughout the whole itinerary (both in ports of call and at sea). The new satellite technology guarantees stable and fast VPN connections, allowing faster web browsing and HD video streaming.
- The new Xcelerate Internet service allows fast streaming of music and HD movies (incl YouTube and Netflix), uploading multiple pictures (incl big-sized), video chatting (FaceTime, Skype).
- Xcelerate Internet packages can be purchased on the ship or upon booking (in advance). The unlimited Internet prices (per person) vary by cruise itinerary length – USD 140 (5- to 9-day itineraries) and USD 199 (10-day and longer itineraries). For passengers booking “Go Big” promotion deals the unlimited Internet is a complimentary (free of charge) amenity.
Celebrity Silhouette deck plans are property of Celebrity Cruises. All deck layouts are for informational purposes only and CruiseMapper is not responsible for their accuracy.