Celebrity Silhouette deck plans
Deck layouts, review of facilities, activities, amenities
Celebrity Silhouette deck plan review at CruiseMapper provides newest cruise deck plans (floor layouts of the vessel) extracted from the officially issued by Celebrity Cruises deckplan pdf (printable version).
Each of the Celebrity Silhouette cruise ship deck plans are conveniently combined with a legend (showing cabin codes) and detailed review of all the deck's venues and passenger-accessible indoor and outdoor areas. A separate link provides an extensive information on Celebrity Silhouette staterooms (cabins and suites), including photos, cabin plans and amenities by room type and category.
The Celebrity Silhouette cruise ship deck plan has a total of 1443 staterooms for 2886 passengers (max capacity is 3463 guests), served by 1230 crew and staff. The ship has 13 passenger decks (out of 16) with 12 restaurants/food bars (of which 6 are specialty), 12 lounges/bars, 5 shops/boutiques, 4 swimming pools and 6 jacuzzies, 8 elevators, 61 solar panels (power output 19,5 kW, location – on the Silhouette ship’s Solarium Pool glass roof).
The ship’s laundry facilities are not self-service laundromats (laundrettes). Laundry, dry-cleaning and pressing services are available at additional cost (prices are per item).
Celebrity Silhouette deckplan changes 2020 refurbishment review
The ship's drydock in 2020 (January 4 - February 13) will be in Freeport Bahamas. The USD 70 million project is part of company's "Celebrity Revolution" fleetwide renovation program. The Silhouette project includes adding new staterooms, upgrading all cabins with new furniture, programmable RFID door locks (wristband and card access), Bluetooth connectivity, adding The Retreat (exclusive suite passengers-only relaxation complex), redesigning Oceanview Cafe (Deck 14). Cabin upgrades also will include all bathrooms, new LED lighting, carpeting, drapes, bed linens, artworks.
Celebrity Cruises Celebrity Revolution program (USD 0,5 billion) is fleetwide (9 liners) and includes:
- Renovations to all staterooms and public spaces - to bring the onboard amenities and services up to the Edge-class ship standards. For staterooms were contracted HBA (Hirsch Bedner Associates (US-based hospitality interior design company) and Kelly Hoppen (UK-based interior designer).
- All staterooms are upgraded with eXhale bedding sets (premium cashmere mattresses) and high-tech amenities (RFID locks, Bluetooth, Xcelerate / Wi-Fi Internet).
- Adding "The Retreat" - adults-only sundeck with full-size swimming pool, Jacuzzi whirlpool, private cabanas, padded loungers, poolside bar service (food and drinks).
- Luminae Restaurant (Suites-only) is redesigned, new (custom-made) menus by chef Cornelius Gallagher are introduced.
- The new Qsine Restaurant offers "Le Petit Chef" (virtual dining-entertainment experience) created by Skullmapping artists and presented by TableMation Studios exclusively for Celebrity Cruises.
- Main Dining Rooms, Oceanview Cafe and Sunset Bar are redesigned, as well as most public venues
- In the SPA is added expanded SEA Thermal Suite.
- Retail shops are expanded with new brands - including Hublot (luxury Swiss watches) and Shinola (luxury watches, jewellery, premium leather goods).
Celebrity Silhouette's previous major drydock was in 2016 May.
Cruise ship Internet "Xcelerate"
Since 2016, Celebrity Cruises Silhouette passengers are offered the “Xcelerate” – high-speed onboard Internet access available throughout the whole itinerary (both in ports of call and at sea). The new satellite technology guarantees stable and fast VPN connections, allowing faster web browsing and HD video streaming.
- The new Xcelerate Internet service allows fast streaming of music and HD movies (incl YouTube and Netflix), uploading multiple pictures (incl big-sized), video chatting (FaceTime, Skype).
- Xcelerate Internet packages can be purchased on the ship or upon booking (in advance). The unlimited Internet prices (per person) vary by cruise itinerary length – USD 140 (5- to 9-day itineraries) and USD 199 (10-day and longer itineraries). For passengers booking “Go Big” promotion deals the unlimited Internet is a complimentary (free of charge) amenity.
Celebrity Silhouette deck plans are property of Celebrity Cruises. All deck layouts are for informational purposes only and CruiseMapper is not responsible for their accuracy.