Celebrity Solstice deck plans
Deck layouts, review of facilities, activities, amenities
Celebrity Solstice deck plan review at CruiseMapper provides newest cruise deck plans (2021-2022-2023 valid floor layouts of the vessel) extracted from the officially issued by Celebrity Cruises deckplan pdf (printable version).
Each of the Celebrity Solstice cruise ship deck plans are conveniently combined with a legend (showing cabin codes) and detailed review of all the deck's venues and passenger-accessible indoor and outdoor areas. A separate link provides an extensive information on Celebrity Solstice staterooms (cabins and suites), including photos, cabin plans and amenities by room type and category.
Celebrity Solstice (built 2008, last refurbished in 2016, scheduled "Celebrity Revolution" drydock refurbishment 2021 October) is the first of Celebrity Cruises Solstice-class liners - with sisterships Eclipse, Equinox, Reflection, and Silhouette.
Celebrity Solstice cruise ship deck plan has a total of 1426 staterooms for 2850 passengers (max capacity is 3420 guests), served by 1250 crew and staff. Celebrity Cruises Solstice ship has 13 passenger decks (out of 16) with 10 restaurants/food bars (of which 5 are specialty), 15 lounges/bars, 17 shops/boutiques, 4 swimming pools and 6 jacuzzies, 8 elevators, 61 solar panels (power output 15,5 kW, location – on the Solarium Pool’s glass roof).
The ship’s laundry facilities are not self-service laundromats (laundrettes). Laundry, dry-cleaning and pressing services are available at additional cost (prices are per item).
Cruise ship Internet "Xcelerate"
Since 2016, Celebrity Cruises Solstice cruise ship passengers are offered the “Xcelerate” – high-speed onboard Internet access available throughout the whole itinerary (both in ports of call and at sea). The new satellite technology guarantees stable and fast VPN connections, allowing faster web browsing and HD video streaming.
- The new Xcelerate Internet service allows fast streaming of music and HD movies (incl YouTube and Netflix), uploading multiple pictures (incl big-sized), video chatting (FaceTime, Skype).
- Xcelerate Internet packages can be purchased on the ship or upon booking (in advance). The unlimited Internet prices (per person) vary by cruise itinerary length – USD 140 (5- to 9-day itineraries) and USD 199 (10-day and longer itineraries). For passengers booking “Go Big” promotion deals the unlimited Internet is a complimentary (free of charge) amenity.
Celebrity Solstice deck plan changes 2016 refurbishment review
The list of deck plan changes made after the ship's 2016 drydock refurbishment (11-day project, October 22 - November 1, done in Singapore) includes:
- Celebrity Cruises Solstice is the first Solstice-class vessel to feature an outdoor movie screen (located on deck 15, in the Patio area).
- The "Taste of Film" (a multi-sensory video experience) takes place on the Lawn Club (Lawn Deck 15). Alcove-style cabanas line the real grass lawn for additional seating.
- A new food menu (by sushi chef Yoshikazu "Yoshi" Okada) is available at Sushi on Five (former Bistro on Five, on Entertainment Deck 5). The menu includes hand-rolled sushi, fresh tableside grated wasabi, house-made soy sauce, Asian-inspired cocktails, Japanese beers, and sakes.
- A new photo gallery includes 25 touch-screen photo kiosks where passengers are able to download purchased photos to their mobile devices.
- On deck 5, an art gallery replaced the old photo gallery.
- All cruise suites were enhanced with new patio furniture added to their private balconies.
Celebrity Solstice deck plans are property of Celebrity Cruises. All deck layouts are for informational purposes only and CruiseMapper is not responsible for their accuracy.