Aurora cruise ship cabins for disabled passengers (wheelchair accessible staterooms) are of the following types (location – numbers): Balcony (deck 9 – cat GB #C150, C152-C175-C177; deck 11 – cat GC #A152-A154-A155-A157), Oceanview (deck 6 – cat LB #E168-E170-E172-E173-E174-E175-E177-E179) and Inside (deck 5 PC #F161, deck 6 PC #E143, deck 8 PC #D165, deck 9 PB #C156, deck 11 #A200-A201). The number of all cabin categories is 32.
Follows the review of P&O Cruises Azura staterooms as furniture, amenities and included (complimentary) services:
- Suite and Mini-Suite accommodations have 2 twin beds (convertible to king), bathroom (separate shower, full-size whirlpool tub, dual sink, WC, steamers, footstool, hairdryer), guest bathroom (WC), lounge/seating area (sofa, table, armchairs), flat TV, DVD, mini stereo, radio, phone, safe, steward cabin service (daily), mini-bar/refrigerator, tea/coffee maker, individual air-conditioning, vanity (desk, chair), wardrobe/drawers.
- Bonus amenities for Suite passengers include butler service, Welcome Aboard gifts (fruits, flowers, Champagne, bottled water, chocolates), cotton robes, slippers, premium bath products, magazine/newspaper (daily), atlas, binoculars, in-room dining (daily canapes).
- All Suites and balcony rooms feature floor-ceiling sliding doors leading to a private veranda (furnished with table and reclining chairs).
- Deluxe Balcony cabins have 2 lower/twin beds (convertible to king), bathroom (shower, WC, small-size bathtub), cabin steward service (daily), flat TV, phone, radio, safe, hairdryer, atlas, binoculars, mini-bar/refrigerator, tea/coffee maker, vanity (desk and chair), wardrobe/drawers, individual air-conditioning.
- Oceanview/outside cabins are with 1 Picture Window and have the same amenities as balcony staterooms. Categories MB, MC, ME and MF are with partially obstructed view, and categories NB, NC and NF are with a fully obstructed view due to lifeboats.
- Inside cabins are with the same amenities and lack the balcony/window feature. Staterooms #A200-A201 as additional beds have double sofas.
- Azura ship’s Single cabins are in categories RC-Oceanview and SC-Interior, located portside on deck 6 F. These types of cabins can be booked with single occupancy rates, and are designed specifically for solo travellers.
Bonus amenities for all cabin types are mineral bottled water (upon embarkation) and luxury pamper pack. When 3 or 4 passengers share a cruise cabin equipped with upper berths, both lower/twin beds can’t be pushed together.
In all Azura staterooms, there are UK standard 3-pin sockets. There are shave points located in bathrooms. In all staterooms, the power supply is 230V and 115V (frequency 60HZ). Plug sockets location is as follows: 1 in the bathroom (110 V/ 220V), 2 by the vanity table and phone ((220V), by the flat TV (3 x 110V near beds, plus 2 x 110V near the sofa), 1 near the mini-bar/fridge (220V).
Note: Before 2017, all suites had ironing facilities (ironing area with an iron, board, trouser press). This amenity is no longer available.