Aurora cruise ship cabins for disabled passengers (wheelchair accessible staterooms) are of the following types (location – numbers): Balcony (deck 9 – cat GB #C150, C152-C175-C177; deck 11 – cat GC #A152-A154-A155-A157), Oceanview (deck 6 – cat LB #E168-E170-E172-E173-E174-E175-E177-E179) and Inside (deck 5 PC #F161, deck 6 PC #E143, deck 8 PC #D165, deck 9 PB #C156, deck 11 #A200-A201). The number of all cabin categories is 32.
Follows the review of P&O Cruises Azura staterooms as furniture, amenities and included (complimentary) services:
- Suite and Mini Suite accommodations have 2 twin beds (convertible to king), bathroom (separate shower, full-size whirlpool tub, dual sink, WC, steamers, footstool, hairdryer), guest bathroom (WC), ironing area (iron, board, trouser press), lounge/seating area (sofa, table, armchairs), flat TV, DVD, mini stereo, radio, phone, safe, steward cabin service (daily), mini-bar/refrigerator, tea/coffee maker, individual air-conditioning, vanity (desk, chair), wardrobe/drawers.
- Bonus amenities for Suite passengers include butler service, Welcome Aboard gifts (fruits, flowers, Champagne, bottled water, chocolates), cotton robes, slippers, premium bath products, magazine/newspaper (daily), atlas, binoculars, in-room dining (daily canapes).
- All Suites and balcony rooms feature floor-ceiling sliding doors leading to a private veranda (furnished with table and reclining chairs).
- Deluxe Balcony cabins have 2 lower/twin beds (convertible to king), bathroom (shower, WC, small-size bathtub), cabin steward service (daily), flat TV, phone, radio, safe, hairdryer, atlas, binoculars, mini-bar/refrigerator, tea/coffee maker, vanity (desk and chair), wardrobe/drawers, individual air-conditioning.
- Oceanview/outside cabins are with 1 Picture Window and have the same amenities as balcony staterooms. Categories MB, MC, ME and MF are with partially obstructed view, and categories NB, NC and NF are with a fully obstructed view due to lifeboats.
- Inside cabins are with the same amenities and lack the balcony/window feature. Staterooms #A200-A201 as additional beds have double sofas.
- Azura ship’s Single cabins are in categories RC-Oceanview and SC-Interior, located portside on deck 6 F. These types of cabins can be booked with single occupancy rates, and are designed specifically for solo travelers.
- Bonus amenities for all cabin types are mineral bottled water (upon embarkation) and luxury pamper pack. When 3 or 4 passengers share a cruise cabin equipped with upper berths, both lower/twin beds can’t be pushed together.
- In all Azura staterooms, there are UK standard 3-pin sockets. There are shave points located in bathrooms. In all staterooms, the power supply is 230V and 115V (frequency 60HZ). Plug sockets location is as follows: 1 in the bathroom (110 V/ 220V), 2 by the vanity table and phone ((220V), by the flat TV (3 x 110V near beds, plus 2 x 110V near the sofa), 1 near the mini-bar/fridge (220V).