Review of Black Watch deck 7 (Lido-Promenade)
- The ship has an Open Promenade deck area, with Deck Games (shuffleboard, darts, quoits, tennis tables) and a Walking Track.
- Internet Centre has several Internet computers and a printer.
- The Casino (portside) has two gaming tables (Blackjack and Roulette). During the day, here are offered complimentary gambling classes for beginners.
- Dalreoch Card Room is a bridge-playing club lounge. The card Room hosts daily art and crafts classes and various workshops.
- The Explorers Library is wood-paneled and very well-stocked with a large collection of books.
- During MS Black Watch's refurbishment in 2014, Cafe Venus (in 2015 renamed to "Bookmark Cafe") was added taking some space from the Explorers Library. Bookmark Cafe is a premium coffee shop / a la carte priced patisserie serving luxury chocolates, specialty coffees/teas (by the UK brand "Taylors of Harrogate"), also hand-made chocolates (including pralines and Champagne truffles) and high-quality Champagne wine.
- Lido Lounge & Bar is the “dancing place” on the ship, with live piano performances in the evenings. It transforms into a disco nightclub in the late hours. The Lounge has an outdoor seating area that overlooks the pool on the Lounge Deck 6 below. The terrace is also the place for various classes (incl vegetable carving).
- Lido Deck cruise cabins from 7001 to 7043, of which all are outside rooms in the categories K-Single, A-Superior, B-Superior, JS-Junior Suites and DS-Deluxe Suites (Superior Junior Suites).
Bookmark Cafe (MS Black Watch)
Lido Lounge (MS Black Watch)