Review of Grand Celebration deck 10 (Luna-Lido-Pool-Bridge)
- The fore-located Navigation Bridge and the adjacent Captain’s Suite and officers quarters are inaccessible for passengers.
- Also forward are located staff and crew cabins and service areas.
- (Aft) swimming pool is flanked by 2 Hot Tubs.
- Ocean Breeze Bar serves the aft pool area with drinks and refreshments.
- Lattetude Bar is an a la carte priced specialty coffee bar (counter-style cafe / patisserie) with opening hours 6:30 am to 12noon (Cruise Day 1) and 6:30 am to 1 am (Cruise Day 2). Along with gourmet coffees, the bar's menu also offers smoothies, hot chocolate, snacks and other popular treats. Specialty coffees are served with complimentary, fresh-made pastries and gelato ice-creams.
- "Ocean View Buffet" is the ship's complimentary casual dining restaurant / cafeteria with panoramic window seating and centrally-located buffet station. The buffet restaurant is open for breakfast, lunch and dinner. Late-night buffet options include Mediterranean mezze (on Night 1) and Mexican dishes (on Night 2), as well as made-to-order pizzas. Besides classic breakfast foods can be ordered made-to-order omelets. Food selections include salad bar, pastas, carving stations.
- La Piscina is the ship's forward-midship swimming pool, served with drinks by Plunge Bar and with food by Plunge Grill.
- Plunge Grill is a complimentary alfresco dining venue (outdoor food and drinks bar) located poolside on Lido Deck 10. The food menu includes hamburgers, fries, hot dogs, sausages and other grilled favorites. Late breakfast buffet (10-11 am) and an omelet station for breakfast are also offered. The Plunge Grill serves lunch menu items all afternoon.
- Plunge Bar serves the midship pool area with beer and refreshment drinks.
The Bull (burger bar) food and drinks menu prices
In the evenings, Plunge Grill transforms into "Rock Grill" - an interactive cooking, alfresco dining experience with full bar service available for dinner. Passengers can cook their meats tableside on lavarock natural gas mobile grills. They can also order "The Bull" specialty burgers (chef-created pairings) and a variety of drinks.
Handcrafted Premium Burgers (10 oz) are with Angus Beef, Turkey, Tuna, Salmon or Veggie (meatless). All burgers are served with coleslaw and special-recipe house dressings. An 18% service charge is automatically applied to each order.
|Food and Drinks Types||Menu Items / Ingredients||Price|
|Arizona Flavored Iced Teas||$3,75 each|
|Energy Drinks||$4,75 each|
|Tropical Lemonade||$2 each|
|The All American Burger (10 oz)||$8,95|
|The Cajun Burger (10 oz)||$8,95|
|A Day at the Spa Burger (8 oz)||$8,95|
|The Veggie Burger||$8,95|
|The Signature Black and Blue Bull Burger (10 oz)||$8,95|
|The Godfather Burger (10 oz)||$8,95|
|South of the Border Burger (10 oz)||$8,95|
|The Pacific Burger (8 oz)||$9,95|
|Fried Chicken Wing Basket Burger||$9,95|
|Fried Shrimp Basket Burger||Sriracha Mayo or Cocktail Sauce||$10,95|
|The Yellow Fin Burger (8 oz)||$10,95|
Ibero Cruises (IberoCruceros) Grand Celebration venues
- (Deck 10 was named "Larra")
- Buffet Triana
- Los Rosales
- 2 Whirlpools.