Silver Cloud deck plans
Deck layouts, review of facilities, activities, amenities
Silver Cloud deck plan review at CruiseMapper provides newest cruise deck plans (2022-2023-2024 valid floor layouts of the vessel) extracted from the officially issued by Silversea Expeditions (Silversea Cruises) deckplan pdf (printable version).
Each of the Silver Cloud cruise ship deck plans are conveniently combined with a legend (showing cabin codes) and detailed review of all the deck's venues and passenger-accessible indoor and outdoor areas. A separate link provides an extensive information on Silver Cloud staterooms (cabins and suites), including photos, cabin plans and amenities by room type and category.
MS Silver Cloud (1994-built, last refurbished in 2017) is the first and the oldest among Silversea Cruises ships - followed by the sistership Silver Wind. Silversea Cloud and Wind are also the fleet's smallest boats (capacity 300 passengers). Like its Silversea Expeditions fleetmates (Silver Explorer, Silver Galapagos, Silver Origin), Silver Cloud is an ultra-luxury ship operated with all-inclusive deals and provides some of the highest-quality luxury amenities and services at sea.
Silver Cloud cruise ship deck plan shows a total of 151 staterooms (all suites) for 302 passengers (max capacity is 362) served by 197 crew-staff. The boat has 9 decks (7 passenger-accessible, 4 with cabins), 4 restaurants, 5 lounges and bars, 1 swimming pool, 2 Jacuzzis (outdoor whirlpool hot tubs), 4 elevators. One passenger-use laundromat (butler- and self-service laundry facility) is located on deck 4. Detergent is provided.
The Silver Cloud ship provides some of the world’s best luxury cruise deals on the premium market. The Silversea’s all-inclusiveness means that all the onboard drinks are free of charge (including wines, premium spirits, champagnes, the in-room bar and fridge), tipping/gratuities.
When booking your Silver Cloud cruise, it is advisable to make also dining reservations for the speciality restaurant(s) you wish to visit. Those are La Champagne (French /20 seats) and La Terrazza (Italian /70 seats).
Silver Cloud deck plan changes 2017 refurbishment review
- As a top-luxury expedition ship, Silver Cloud’s capacity was decreased to 260 passengers. When operating on Arctic and Antarctica cruise itineraries, the ship is operated max passenger capacity of only 200.
- The vessel’s hull was ice-strengthened for operations mostly in polar waters.
- The ship has on board a fleet of 18 Zodiacs (inflatable boats) for close-to-shore explorations. Its expedition team will offer a ratio of 1 team member for a group of 12 Silversea cruise passengers.
- Note: CruiseMapper's deckplans of Silver Cloud show the "expedition ship" layouts and the new cabin categories.
Follows the list of deck plan changes made during the ship’s 2012 drydock refurbishment - a 3-weeks refit done in Palermo Sicily.
- (deck 4) The Le Champagne (French restaurant) dining experience was enhanced by a new entrance hall, LED-backlit wine cellar, new flooring, fabrics and seating layout.
- (deck 5) The Bar lounge’s colour palette was changed
- (deck 7 port side) The Owner’s Suite was fitted with a new wet room, featuring a separate from the bathtub rainforest shower.
- (deck 7) The La Terrazza buffet was upgraded with more 2-seat tables, plus new banquettes on its walls.
- (deck 7) The Spa complex and the Beauty Salon were renovated.
- (deck 8) Panorama Lounge received new furniture, carpeting, curtains, renovated dance floor (new wood flooring).
- (deck 8) The Grill (interactive gourmet dinner concept) was introduced, and the pool deck was outfitted with new outdoor furniture. Grill Bar was upgraded to "Hot Rocks" (steakhouse/seafood menu).
- (deck 9) The jogging track received new synthetic turf
- (deck 9) Observation Lounge was added in the place of the Fitness Center, while the Gym was moved to deck 6 (starboard).
- Renovated was the interior decoration in all cabins, public areas and all dining venues.
- All suites were updated with new fabrics for their sofas and chairs, new balcony furniture, carpeting, curtains, headboards, new deluxe mattresses (custom-made exclusively for the Silversea company).
- New Suite category (Medallion Suite) was added.
- All suites with bathtubs were upgraded with rainforest showers (glass-enclosed, with seats).
- The colour palette of the lobby area (deck 5) was changed, along with general renovations and upgrades (new carpeting, new artworks along staircases and in all public areas).
Silver Cloud deck plans are property of Silversea Expeditions (Silversea Cruises). All deck layouts are for informational purposes only and CruiseMapper is not responsible for their accuracy.