Crystal Cruises unveiled an expanded Crystal Getaways selection. Crystal Getaways are abbreviated sailings derived from longer itineraries, for both 2017 and 2018.
The new Getaways include 8 shortened segments of 2018 World Cruise voyages aboard Crystal Serenity, exploring Southeast Asia, South America, South Pacific, Pacific Northwest and British Columbia, plus the Caribbean. The global cruises range from 4 to 17 days in length, and provide options for luxury cruise vacations with reduced investment of money and time.
Combined with existing Crystal Getaways 2017 exploring South Africa, the Caribbean and the Arabian Coast, the newly added itineraries for 2018 round out 15 abbreviated worldwide journeys.
The new Crystal Getaways' collection includes:
- Nov 22, 4-day Dubai to Abu Dhabi, Crystal Symphony
- Nov 26, 5-day Abu Dhabi to Mahe/Victoria, Crystal Symphony
- Dec 1, 8-day Mahe/Victoria to Port Louis, Crystal Symphony
- Dec 6, 8-day Fort Lauderdale to Bridgetown, Crystal Serenity
- Dec 9, 7-day Port Louis to Maputo, Crystal Symphony
- Dec 14, 6-day Bridgetown to Charleston, Crystal Serenity
- Dec 16, 6-day Maputo to Cape Town, Crystal Symphony.
- Jan 30, 17-day Honolulu to Sydney, Crystal Serenity
- Mar 15, 14-day Hong Kong to Singapore, Crystal Serenity
- Mar 28, 12-day Singapore to Colombo, Crystal Serenity
- Apr 6, 6-day Valparaiso to Lima, Crystal Symphony
- Apr 9, 6-day Colombo to Mumbai, Crystal Serenity
- Apr 12, 7-day Lima to Colon, Crystal Symphony
- Apr 23, 7-day Aruba to Fort Lauderdale, Crystal Symphony
- May 26, 8-day Honolulu to Vancouver, Crystal Symphony.
All-inclusive cruise prices for Crystal’s 2017-2018 Crystal Getaways abbreviated voyages are from US$940 per person.