Royal Caribbean announced its plans for 2019-2020 cruises with itinerary changes.
- Royal Caribbean will have two of its newly refit Voyager-class ships feature 3- and 4-night itineraries out of Florida to Bahamas. Mariner of the Seas will offer sailings from Port Canaveral, while Navigator of the Seas will be based in the new Terminal A port in Miami. Enchantment of the Seas will sail 4- and 5-night itineraries from Galveston to various destinations in Mexico.
- In 2019, with the arrival of Ovation of the Seas for 2019 Alaska summer season, Royal Caribbean will debut one of its Quantum Class ships in Alaska. Ovation will reposition from Sydney to her summer homeport of Seattle. Ovation will offer 7-night itineraries to destinations like Juneau and Victoria BC, showcasing the natural treasures of Alaska. The ship will join Radiance of the Seas in Alaska, which sails 7-night itineraries between Seward and Vancouver.
- All 4 Oasis-class ships, Allure of the Seas, Harmony of the Seas, Oasis of the Seas, and Symphony of the Seas, will offer cruises from Florida in 2019 through 2020. Oasis will undergo a bow-to-stern refit before changing homeport to Terminal A at Miami for fall and winter seasons. She will be joined by Symphony OTS. Allure OTS, having spent the previous year in PortMiami, will return to Port Everglades, while Harmony of the Seas will move to Port Canaveral. All 4 Oasis Class vessels will sail 7-night Eastern & Western Caribbean itineraries. Freedom of the Seas will offer 7-night Southern Caribbean itineraries out of San Juan, while Liberty of the Seas will offer 7-night Western Caribbean itineraries from Galveston.
- Anthem of the Seas will depart from Cape Liberty and offer 5- to 9-night summer cruises to Bermuda, Bahamas, and Caribbean. In the fall season, the ship will offer 9-night itineraries to Canada & New England. Adventure of the Seas will join with 6- to 8-night itineraries to Bahamas and Caribbean. The ship will also offer select 6-night itineraries to Canada & New England during summer months, and longer 10- to 11-night fall foliage cruises from September.
- Oasis OTS will spend the summer in Europe for the first time since 2014, sailing from Barcelona. The ship offers 7-night itineraries, visiting Palma de Mallorca, Marseille, Florence, Rome and Naples.