Symphony Of The Seas Review and Specifications
Specifications of Symphony Of The Seas
|Year built||2018 new ship|
|Builder||Chantiers de l’Atlantique (Saint-Nazaire, STX France)|
|Building cost||EUR 1,2 billion (USD 1,35 billion)|
|Owner||Royal Caribbean Cruises Ltd|
|Operator||Royal Caribbean International|
|Speed||22 kn / 41 kph / 25 mph|
|Length (LOA)||362 m / 1188 ft|
|Beam (width)||46 m / 151 ft|
|Gross Tonnage||228081 gt|
|Passengers||5518 - 6370|
|Decks with cabins||11|
|Sister-ships||Harmony of the Seas|
|Christened by||Ocean, Carlos and Alexa PenaVega|
Current itinerary of Symphony Of The Seas
Symphony Of The Seas current cruise is 7 days, round-trip Eastern Caribbean. Prices start from USD 1119 (double occupancy rates). The itinerary starts on 08 Dec, 2018 and ends on 15 Dec, 2018.
|Date / Time||Port|
|08 Dec 16:30||Departing from Miami, Florida|
|11 Dec 09:00 - 18:00||Basseterre, St Kitts Island|
|12 Dec 07:00 - 16:00||Saint Thomas Island, Charlotte Amalie, USVI|
|14 Dec 10:00 - 16:00||Nassau, New Providence Island, Bahamas|
|15 Dec 06:00||Arriving in Miami, Florida|
Review of Symphony Of The Seas
Symphony of the Seas is the second of two identical "Oasis 3" class cruise ships (the new “world’s largest” liners), together with its sister Harmony Of The Seas (launched in 2016). The Symphony ship exceeds in size the original Oasis-class vessels Oasis and Allure, and has building cost of USD 1,35 billion (2016 shiporder rates).
Symphony is the 13th vessel delivered to Royal Caribbean from STX France, as well as fleet's 25th liner. The following aerial photo shows an Oasis-Class vessel (as looked from above).
History - construction and ownership
Royal Caribbean International (RCI) is an US company, trademarked brand and subsidiary owned by Royal Caribbean Cruises Ltd (RCCL, shipowner). RCI was established in 1968 and currently has over 1/5 of the worldwide cruise market. RCI also has RCCL's largest fleet as both number of vessels and GT tonnage (ship sizes and capacities). All Royal Caribbean liners have names ending with "of the Seas".
The 6360-passenger cruise ship Symphony of the Seas comprises 7 neighborhoods - Royal Promenade, Central Park, Boardwalk, Entertainment Zone, Sports Zone, Youth Center complex, Wellness complex. Symphony is currently the world's largest passenger ship. With GT tonnage 228,100 tons, the vessel is over 1000 tons larger than the sistership Harmony of the Seas. It also has 28 more staterooms, new for RCI "Family Suite" (on 2 decks), redesigned Boardwalk area.
In comparison to the other Oasis-Class sisterships, Harmony and Symphony are heavier (by over 1700 tons), 3 meters wider, able to accommodate 100 more passengers. Symphony is nearly 330 ft (101 m) longer than RMS Titanic and 165 ft (50 m) longer than Eiffel Tower (Paris City). The liner has several promenades, two FlowRiders, two rock-climbing walls, ice-skating rink, world's largest theater at sea. "The Ultimate Abyss" waterslide swings down 10 decks, at over 150 ft (46 m) above sealevel.
The next YouTube video shows the most prominent features and the shipbuilding process of Oasis 3 class - the world's ever largest cruise liners.
Symphony OTS features a multi-deck waterslide area that was introduced first on Harmony OTS. It is also the second Oasis-class liner with robot bartenders serving drinks (Bionic Bar) - a concept first introduced in 2014 on Quantum of the Seas. Symphony has bigger cabins than Allure and Oasis (in some categories) and windowless interior cabins (Virtual Balconies) offering real-time views (first introduced in 2014 on Navigator of the Seas).
Symphony's Suite passengers benefit from exclusive new areas including a suite lounge, private restaurant called Coastal Kitchen and full-service Suite Sun Zone. New restaurants include the Wonderland Imaginative Cuisine eatery which first debuted on Quantum. Also added to Symphony is the new Mexican restaurant El Loco Fresh.
Cruise itinerary program
Symphony of the Seas spends her inaugural summer season exploring the awe-inspiring destinations of the Mediterranean calling on ports in Barcelona, Palma de Mallorca, Provence, Florence/Pisa, Rome and Naples. Then, she arrives to Miami in early November to start 7-night Eastern and Western Caribbean itineraries on November 17 from the state-of-the-art Terminal A, dubbed ‘Crown of Miami.’
Symphony Of The Seas has a total of 2759 cabins (of which 200 Suites, 1828 Balcony rooms, 720 adjoining) in 41 grades. Most Symphony of the Seas staterooms are 180-270-sq.foot Balcony rooms. 46 are the wheelchair accessible rooms. Among the largest aboard Symphony of the Seas are the Royal Loft Suites (142 m2).
The Ultimate Family Suite is an unique for RCI loft suite featuring a slide (from the kid’s bedroom down to the living room), floor-ceiling LEGO wall, hidden nooks for chilling, air-hockey table. A 3D movie theater-style TV room is fitted with popcorn machine and library of video games. The 210 ft2 wraparound balcony has a bumper pool table, kids climbers and full-size whirlpool. The largest and most-fun Family Suite at sea accommodates up to 8 passengers.
Shipboard dining options - Food and Drinks
Symphony of the Seas' 3-tiered dining room, the Quantum is designed as three separate restaurants situated on different decks – American Icon Grill (Deck 3), The Grand (Deck 4) and The Chic (Deck 5). Symphony also includes some Quantum restaurants, such as Wonderland Imaginative Cuisine, Coastal Kitchen. Ship's Bionic Bar is famous for its dancing robot bartenders. Its location is on the Royal Promenade. The Izumi Restaurant features a la carte hibachi, teppanyaki and sushi menu. A total of 25 onboard dining options (14 complimentary, including room-service) are available to choose from.
Follows the complete list of Symphony of the Seas restaurants and food bars.
- American Icon Grill (a la carte restaurant; offers open seating breakfast, lunch, “Brasserie 30” menu; with two assigned dinner seatings and Private Dining area.)
- The Grande Restaurant (serves themed breakfasts and dinners / two fixed seatings and "My Time Dining")
- Chic (features an expansive menu of dinner options; two seatings and “My Time Dining” program)
- Johnny Rockets (128-seat fast food restaurant, complimentary)
- Windjammer Marketplace buffet restaurant (offers Early Breakfast at 6:30 a.m., Breakfast between 7:00-11:30 a.m., Lunch 11.30-3:30 p.m. and Dinner 6.30-9:00 p.m.)
- Jamie's Italian Restaurant (menu, deck 8) is a 132-seat specialty trattoria restaurant (at surcharge USD 30 pp dinner, USD 20 pp lunch / seadays only) via partnership with British celebrity chef Jamie Oliver,
- El Loco Fresh restaurant (offers fresh-made Mexican favorites. It is located in the Sports Zone and replaces Mini Bites (on Harmony OTS)
- Hooked Seafood is a specialty restaurant (in the Solarium) offering fresh seafood and a raw bar.
- Sugar Beach Candy and Ice Cream (replaces the retail outlets on Johnny Rockets side of the ship's Boardwalk)
- Playmakers Sports Bar and Arcade (located on Boardwalk neighborhood it spans the entire length of Boardwalk neighborhood. Playmakers takes the place of where Sabor and Starbucks are on Harmony of the Seas. Starbucks opens on the Royal Promenade, available during European season only)
- Chops Grille (steakhouse/seafood)
- Sorrento’s (Italian restaurant)
- Izumi (Asian/Japanese restaurant)
- Solarium Bistro (healthy dining)
- Coastal Kitchen (Grand Suites’ and above passengers, Pinnacle members)
- WipeOut Cafe (fast food bar)
- Boardwalk Dog House (complimentary)
- Park Café (deli bar, casual-dining)
- Mini Bites casual eatery.
Shipboard entertainment options - Fun and Sport
The new Symphony of the Seas ship is a novelty mixture of Oasis-class deck layout and Quantum-class innovations. The brand-new additions include the first-ever Royal Caribbean waterslides created by ADE (Aquatic Design and Engineering); climbing play area for kids; Suite Sun Zone; Starbucks coffee bar and classic video games arcade located in the Boardwalk neighbourhood; 15 Studio cabins designed for solo travelers. Among the new technologies on the Royal Caribbean’s Symphony of the Seas are the RFID wristbands or "WOWbands" - an optional choice to replace the line’s SeaPass cards, allowing passengers to do purchases onboard and to access their cabins. Typically for RCI, the wristbands are offered complimentary to all passengers.
When arriving to the port, passengers can use their mobile phones to check-in and board the cruise ship via just a security checkpoint between the ship and the curb. The new process leverages a combination of bar codes, beacons and facial recognition, to make boarding fast. Guests check-in via the new mobile app of the brand.
On Dec 31, 2017, RCI officially confirmed thet the Symphony cruise ship will not offer the DreamWorks Experience (themed programming in partnership with the Walt Disney Company). This entertainment program is aimed at families and offers movies-themed DreamWorks activities on select RCI ships. The list of special activities includes DreamWorks characters ("meet and greet", photo ops), Character Breakfast (in main dining rooms), 3D DreamWorks movie screenings (in the Theater Lounge). Themed games are provided by the “Adventure Ocean” youth program.
A new Adventure Ocean Theater show (named Away We Go!) was also announced for Symphony OTS. It is a black light puppet show for kids ages 3-11. An additional part of the onboard kids' programming is the YouTube show "Muffalo Potato," teaching kids to draw anything using just letters and numbers.
Also new and Symphony OTS exclusive is the Broadway musical show "Hairspray" - originally played on Oasis OTS (in 2014 replaced by "Cats"). Hairspray is an original Broadway production / musical comedy themed on humor and commentaries on early 1960's race relations.
Additional amenities include: Complimentary 24-hour Room-Service, Supervised Youth program Voyagers (from 9 to 11 years), Explorers (6 to 8 yr), Aquanauts (3-5yr), Royal babies and tots (from 6 months to 3 years), Internet/WiFi Access, Laundry.
Follows the complete list of Symphony of the Seas lounges, clubs and other entertainment venues for kids, teens and adults.
- Royal Theater (capacity 1401 seats) offers 3D movies, aerial acrobatic performances and Broadway-style productions like Hairspray, Tony Award-winning Broadway hit, and Flight, one-of-a-kind show taking guests through the history and future of flying and the evolution of air travel which ends with homage to the famous Wright Brothers)
- Studio B Lounge (indoor ice-skating rink; also serves as a spot for ice shows, cooking demos, game parties; 1977 is a spectacular adventure on ice taking ice-surface video projection technology to a brand new level, pushing the limits of what's possible technologically; Laser Tag is a state-of-the-art and special effects ultimate laser tag arena to battle over the fate of the galaxy's last planet)
- AquaTheatre (2-deck, 600-seat, with a deep pool; HiRo is a new show combining cutting-edge technology, aerial acrobatic stunts and future-forward choreography.
- Entertainment Place nightclub; ”The Attic” Comedy Club; Diamond Club Lounge and Bar (past guests only); Jazz on 4 Bar and Club; On Air Club (karaoke bar); Boleros Latin Bar and Lounge; Boot and Bonnet Pub; Rising Tide Bar (moving cocktail bar); Bionic Bar; Schooner Bar (piano bar); Starbucks Bar; Sabor Taqueria and Tequila Bar; Vintages (wine bar); Trellis Bar; Rising Tide Bar; Dazzles (2-deck music and dancing lounge); Suite Sun Deck, Bar and Lounge; Sky Bar
- Escape Room: Puzzle Break experience, where teams race against the clock and work toward escaping the submarine-themed room before their time runs out.
- Art Gallery; Focus Photo Gallery and Shop
- Boardwalk neighborhood (with games and attractions)
- Central Park (outdoor area with live plants)
- Carousel (with handcrafted wooden figures)
- Casino Royale; Card Room
- Vitality at Sea Spa and Fitness Center; 9 jacuzzis (2 cantilevered); 4 pools
- Royal Promenade Boutiques (perfumes, jewellry, duty free alcohol, general store, logo/souvenirs)
- Solarium lounge (includes Solarium Cafe, pool bar and adults only pool area); Solarium Bar
- Video Games Arcade; Explorers, Aquanatus, Adventure Science Lab; The Living Room and Night Club teen areas; Fuel Teen Disco; Royal Babies and Tots Nursery; Adventure Ocean kids lounge area; Kids’ Avenue; Workshop (family venue); H2O Zone family and kids area
- Sports Court (basketball, volleyball, soccer; tennis tables); FlowRiders (surf simulators); Zip Line (82 ft/25 m); Jogging Track; Rock-climbing Walls; Symphony Dunes Mini Golf.
- The ship has a total of 19 pools.
(NEW) Unique shipboard features
RCI Symphony has some unique features not currently available on the other Oasis-class ships. These brand new for Royal Caribbean venues were reveiled in October 2017 (during the vessel's construction) and include:
- "Ultimate Family Suite" is a new cabin type (8-passenger, 2-bedroom loft suite sized 125 m2 / 1350 ft2) featuring exclusive / in-cabin slide from the kids bedroom (upper level) down to the living room (lower level), floor-ceiling LEGO wall, air-hockey table, 2 hanging egg swing chairs, separate TV room (3D movies, popcorn machine, media library, video gaming consoles with games), large wraparound balcony (sized 20 m2 / 210 ft2, fitted with bumper pool table, small climbing wall, full-size whirlpool).
- "Hooked Seafood" - New England-style seafood specialty restaurant for lunch and dinner. It is located in the Solarium complex (forward on Pool Deck 15) and offers fresh seafood and also has a raw bar where raw shucked oysters can be ordered.
- "El Loco Fresh" is a Mexican restaurant (capacity over 100 seats) offering fresh-made favorites. It is located in Sports Zone (Pool Deck 15) replacing "Mini Bites" (food bar on Harmony OTS). El Loco Fresh offers Mexican fare with fresh-made mole sauce and salsa verde, made-to-order burritos and tacos.
- "Playmakers Sports Bar and Arcade" has 30 large-sized TVs for watching live sporting events, as well as an video games section fitted with arcade machines. The sports bar / arcade is located on Deck 6 (Boardwalk). It spans the neighborhood's entire length and takes the place of Sabor and Starbucks (on Harmony OTS). Starbucks was relocated on Deck 5 (Royal Promenade), but this specialty coffee bar is not available on European cruise itineraries. Playmakers Sports Bar menu offers fast-food classics like chicken wings, burgers, popcorn shrimp, sliders, sundaes.
- "Sugar Beach Candy and Ice Cream" is a premium shop for sweet treats located on Deck 6 (Boardwalk). The shop has colorful walls packed with candies, premium ice-cream, huge variety of toppings and also offers family-friendly activities and workshops. Sugar Beach replaced "Johnny Rockets" (fastfood bar).
- "Battle for Planet Z" / Laser Tag experience) is available at "Studio B" complex (Deck 3) and offers glow-in-the-dark laser tag gaming with top-notch special effects.
- "Escape Room" (submarine-themed, located on Boardwalk Deck 6) provides puzzle breaking team gaming experience.
- On Deck 15 are installed three 24-hour, self-service vending machines (by Pharmabox Franchise). They allow purchasing of select merchandise, including Tech Shop (electronics, gadgets, batteries, headphones, walkie-talkies, Nintendo 3DS gaming consoles), Splash Store (sunscreens, skin care products, swim accessories) and Health Essentials Store (toiletries, medicines).
The list of new (Symphony cruise ship only) show productions includes:
- "1977 "(in the Studio B / ice-rink theater) - themed on time traveling and dimension-jumping, with Panasonic-developed video projection technology
- "Flight - Dare to Dream" (in the Royal Theater) - themed on the history of flying, featuring 3D video and automation technologies
- "Hairspray" (in the Royal Theater) - themed on the Broadway musical
- "HiRo" (in the Aqua Theater) - themed on heroes combat fighting, with high-flying acrobatics, diving and extreme-sport stunts.
Symphony Of The Seas wiki
- Symphony OTS is Royal Caribbean's 4th Oasis-class vessel - together with Harmony, Oasis and Allure. These ships are the biggest cruise vessels in the world.
- RCCL planned the ship's cost per berth to be lower compared to Allure and Oasis. Like the sisterships, Symphony has telescoping funnels to be able to sail under bridges. Unlike the other Oasis-class ships, Symphony has no Wonderland Imaginative Cuisine (specialty restaurant) and 150 Central Park (dinner-only specialty restaurant). Also unlike the other ships, Symphony's Solarium complex (adult-only) has a swimming pool and 2 additional whirlpools.
- The vessel was ordered in 2014 (May 9). The steel-cutting ceremony was on February 3, 2015, held at STX France shipyard (Saint-Nazaire, France). On October 2, 2016, was the keel-laying ceremony, with which officially started vesssel's construction. During the ceremony, a 32 x 154-ft (10 x 47 m), 1000-ton keel block was lifted by a huge crane and placed into the shipyard's building dock. Newly minted coins were put under the keel and stayed there until the end of ship’s construction. After the new vessel was near to completion, the coins were retrieved and presented to the Captain and crew to be placed on board the ship.
- On June 9, 2017, the vessel was floated out from drydock at the STX shipyard. The float-out marked the end of exterior works on the vessel's hull and superstructure. Ship's official delivery to RCI was on March 23, 2018. The ceremony was attended by Michael Bayley (RCI's President and CEO), Richard Fain (RCCL's CEO and Chairman) and Laurent Castaing (STX's General Manager).
- Symphony OTS is world's first cruise vessel christened by a whole family - PenaVega. The "godfamily" is Carlos and Alexa PenaVega (American actress and singer), along with their son Ocean (17-month-old at the time). The naming ceremony was on November 15, 2018, held in PortMiami.
Next RCI official YouTube video shows the sister-ship Harmony's fun statistics and best features.
RCCL 50th birthday cruise 2019
On October 1, 2018, RCI announced that company's 50th birthday cruise (themed "50 Years Bold Birthday Cruise") will be held on Symphony of the Seas leaving roundtrip from Miami (November 2, 2019). The 7-day Eastern Caribbean itinerary will feature unique programming, special events and surprise guest performers.
|02 Nov||Departing from Miami, Florida|
|05 Nov 08:00 - 17:00||Philipsburg, St Maarten Island|
|06 Nov 07:00 - 16:00||San Juan, Puerto Rico|
|08 Nov 08:00 - 17:00||Coco Cay, Bahamas private island|
|09 Nov||Arriving in Miami, Florida|
All Royal Caribbean Oasis-class ships are the world's first cruise vessels with a DNV Green Passport. This is a key element for the Clean Ship Design certificate. The certificate is not compulsory, but it shows the environmental commitment of the operator line Royal Caribbean International. Another interesting feature is that the hulls have special non-toxic covering that minimizes friction and saves fuel.
Follows a list of fun facts about the RCI Symphony cruise ship - world's largest ever built:
- Ultimate Abyss slide is at 150 ft (45,70 m) above sea level, featuring 31 sections, two 360-degree circles, 27-degree slide incline, a 28 m (92 ft) serpentine-like drop, 13,14 seconds average sliding time (top to bottom), around 300 small LED lights and graffiti artworks.
- Aquatheater has two diving boards installed 10 m (33 ft) above its swimming pool.
- The ship was constructed out of 500,000 individual pieces (27 times the pieces used for the Eiffel Tower's construction).
- The ship's art collection has more works than the Louvre museum (in Paris) has paintings. The onboard art's worth is over USD 6,5 million.
- The ship has a total of 23 "water areas" (swimming pools, large-size outdoor jacuzzies, waterslides, flowriders).
- The ship has 20 restaurants and offers over 300 individual menu options. Eight specialty restaurants offer over 200 different dishes daily. Total restaurant seating is 4908 seats.
- The onboard bars menus have a total of 127 specialty cocktails, in addition to all the classics.
- Each day are made 110,000 ice cubes.
- Each day are consumed 480,000 gallons (1,87 million liters) of fresh water.
- Daily food consumption statistics show chicken (9,730 lbs / 4,4 tons), eggs (10,000), beef (15,000 lbs / 6,8 tons), ice cream (700 lbs / 320 kg), baking potatoes (20,000 lbs / 9,1 tons), flour (12,600 lbs / 5,7 tons), salmon (2500 lbs / 1,1 tons), french fries (5000 lbs / 2,3 tons), bacon (5300 lbs / 2,4 tons), limes (800 lbs / 360 kg), pineapple (4000 lbs / 1,8 tons), oranges (5000 lbs / 2,3 tons), lemons (1000 lbs / 450 kg), cherries (40 jars), olives (20 jars).
- The ship's food and drinks dedicated staff is 1056 in total, including 249 (culinary), 184 (beverage), 91 (kitchen stewards).
- The ship weighs more than 17,000 African elephants. Note: Male elephants weigh between 10,360 – 13,330 lbs (4,7 – 6 tons).
- Around 2350 tons of water is needed to be filled all the ship's 23 water facilities (swimming pools, jacuzzis, 2 FlowRiders, waterslides, the aqua park Splashaway Bay).
In September 2018, RCCL trademarked the Oasis-Class ships smokestack area (located top-deck midship). The design features a crown-shaped bottom section with 2 slanted funnels above. In October 2018 was trademarked ship's oblong-shaped stern. The design features AquaTheater Suites (with balconies), Ultimate Abyss (2 cascading waterslides) and RCCL's logo.
Inaugural Cruise 2018 itineraries
The ship's homeport in the USA is Miami Florida (starting regular roundtrip itineraries on November 10, 2018.
The ship's "Inaugural Cruise" was scheduled for April 22, 2018 (7 nights / 8 days Western Mediterranean itinerary round-trip from Barcelona). Prices started from USD 800 pp (double occupancy rates). The next table shows the maiden voyage's ports of call and port times.
As the cruise liner was launched earlier (3 weeks ahead of schedule), 3 additional itineraries were added:
- (pre-inaugural) March 31, 2018 - 5-day Barcelona to Naples and Rome
- (inaugural) April 7, 2018 - 7-day and (post-inaugural) April 14, 2018 - 7-day both visiting as call ports Palma De Mallorca, Marseille, Livorno, Rome-Civitavecchia and Naples.
The ship's first Transatlantic crossing (repositioning cruise) was scheduled for October 28, 2018 (12 nights / 13 days one-way Barcelona to Miami). Prices started from USD 950 pp.
|28 Oct||Departing from Barcelona, Spain|
|30 Oct 07:00 - 18:00||Malaga, Spain|
|09 Nov||Arriving in Miami, Florida|
The ship's "Caribbean inaugural cruise" was scheduled for November 10, 2018 (4 nights / 5 days Western Caribbean / Mexico from Miami). Prices started from USD 850 pp.
|09 Nov||Departing from Miami, Florida|
|11 Nov 08:00 - 18:00||Cozumel, Mexico|
|13 Nov||Arriving in Miami, Florida|
The ship's maiden call at RCCL's private island destination Labadee Haiti was scheduled for December 2, 2018 (7 nights / 8 days, round-trip Eastern Caribbean). Prices started from USD 800 pp.
|01 Dec||Departing from Miami, Florida|
|04 Dec 08:00 - 18:00||Philipsburg, St Maarten Island, Dutch Antilles|
|05 Dec 07:00 - 15:00||San Juan, Puerto Rico|
|06 Dec 09:00 - 18:00||Labadee, Royal Caribbean private island, Haiti|
|08 Dec||Arriving in Miami, Florida|
Godspeed to the new ship!
Symphony Of The Seas - user reviews and comments
Photos of Symphony Of The SeasAdd Photo
Symphony Of The Seas ship related cruise news
- Cruise Industry
Royal Caribbean's Oasis of the Seas is due to become the first in her class, as well as the world's largest, sailing from the Northeast. The cruise...December 13, 2018
- Cruise Industry
The largest cruise ship in the world, Symphony of the Seas, was officially christened in Miami Thursday evening, November 15, by Carlos and Alexa...November 16, 2018
- Cruise Industry
The highly-anticipated cruise ship, Symphony of the Seas, arrived into her new homeport at the state-of-the-art Terminal A in Miami FL on November 9...November 10, 2018
- Cruise Industry
The largest cruise ship in the world, Symphony of the Seas, is making her USA debut today, November 8, at Port Canaveral prior to sailing to her...November 8, 2018
- Cruise Industry
The 2019 National Conference of Dream Vacations, CruiseOne and Cruises Inc. will take place onboard Royal Caribbean’s Symphony of the Seas...October 1, 2018
- Cruise Industry
Watch the following short review of an Ultimate Family Suite aboard Royal Caribbean's Symphony of the Seas, as children explore a pair of luxurious...August 12, 2018
- Cruise Industry
Royal Caribbean announced that Symphony of the Seas will have a Godfamily, not a Godmother, by choosing Carlos and Alexa PenaVega, together with...May 11, 2018
- Cruise Industry
Nearly 150 demonstrators held up banners that read messages like ‘Horror of the Seas’ and ‘Stop Cruises Palma’ shortly after...April 11, 2018
- Cruise Industry
Royal Caribbean’s newest ship, Symphony of the Seas, is set to claim the record of being the largest ship in the world after having her...April 9, 2018
- Cruise Industry
Royal Caribbean debuts cutting-edge productions in the air, under water, on ice and on stage onboard Symphony of the Seas. The new show &lsquo...April 2, 2018
- show more news
Other Royal Caribbean cruise ships
Symphony Of The Seas Itineraries
The below listed Symphony Of The Seas cruise prices on itineraries are only indicative and Per Person (in US dollars, based on double occupancy). These are the cheapest Royal Caribbean fares on the ship’s lowest category cabins available for booking. Cruise fares typically change with departure dates approaching, last minute deals, discounts, promotions, independent travel agency offers.
|Date||Cruise Name||Departure Port||Price from|
|2018 Nov 09||4 days, round-trip Western Caribbean||Miami|
|2018 Nov 17||7 days, round-trip Western Caribbean||Miami||$959|
|2018 Nov 24||7 days, round-trip Eastern Caribbean||Miami||$748|
|2018 Dec 01||7 days, round-trip Eastern Caribbean||Miami||$860|
|2018 Dec 08||7 days, round-trip Eastern Caribbean||Miami||$1119|
|2018 Dec 15||7 days, round-trip Eastern Caribbean||Miami||$956|
|2018 Dec 22||7 days, round-trip Eastern Caribbean Holiday||Miami||$1313|
|2018 Dec 29||7 days, round-trip Western Caribbean Holiday||Miami||$1949|
|2019 Jan 05||7 days, round-trip Eastern Caribbean||Miami||$988|
|2019 Jan 12||7 days, round-trip Western Caribbean||Miami||$1061|
|2019 Jan 19||7 days, round-trip Eastern Caribbean||Miami||$1210|
|2019 Jan 26||7 days, round-trip Western Caribbean||Miami||$983|
|2019 Feb 02||7 days, round-trip Eastern Caribbean||Miami||$1059|
|2019 Feb 09||7 days, round-trip Western Caribbean||Miami||$1119|
|2019 Feb 16||7 days, round-trip Eastern Caribbean||Miami||$1041|
|2019 Feb 23||7 days, round-trip Western Caribbean||Miami||$1285|
|2019 Mar 02||7 days, round-trip Eastern Caribbean||Miami||$1415|
|2019 Mar 09||7 days, round-trip Western Caribbean||Miami||$1176|
|2019 Mar 16||7 days, round-trip Eastern Caribbean||Miami||$1179|
|2019 Mar 23||7 days, round-trip Western Caribbean||Miami||$1266|
|2019 Mar 30||7 days, round-trip Eastern Caribbean||Miami||$1169|
|2019 Apr 06||7 days, round-trip Western Caribbean||Miami||$979|
|2019 Apr 13||7 days, round-trip Eastern Caribbean||Miami||$1269|
|2019 Apr 20||7 days, round-trip Western Caribbean||Miami||$1339|
|2019 Apr 27||7 days, round-trip Eastern Caribbean||Miami||$1249|
|2019 May 04||7 days, round-trip Eastern Caribbean||Miami||$949|
|2019 May 11||7 days, round-trip Western Caribbean & Perfect Day||Miami||$1489|
|2019 May 18||7 days, round-trip Eastern Caribbean & Perfect Day||Miami||$1259|
|2019 May 25||3 days, round-trip Bahamas||Miami||$614|
|2019 May 28||4 days, round-trip Bahamas & Perfect Day||Miami||$1092|
|2019 Jun 01||7 days, round-trip Eastern Caribbean||Miami||$1399|
|2019 Jun 08||7 days, round-trip Western Caribbean & Perfect Day||Miami||$1779|
|2019 Jun 15||7 days, round-trip Eastern Caribbean & Perfect Day||Miami||$1749|
|2019 Jun 22||7 days, round-trip Western Caribbean & Perfect Day||Miami||$1949|
|2019 Jun 29||7 days, round-trip Eastern Caribbean||Miami||$1579|
|2019 Jul 06||7 days, round-trip Western Caribbean & Perfect Day||Miami||$1530|
|2019 Jul 13||7 days, round-trip Eastern Caribbean & Perfect Day||Miami||$1599|
|2019 Jul 20||7 days, round-trip Western Caribbean & Perfect Day||Miami||$1558|
|2019 Jul 27||7 days, round-trip Eastern Caribbean||Miami||$1588|
|2019 Aug 03||7 days, round-trip Western Caribbean & Perfect Day||Miami||$1416|
|2019 Aug 10||7 days, round-trip Eastern Caribbean & Perfect Day||Miami||$1239|
|2019 Aug 17||7 days, round-trip Western Caribbean & Perfect Day||Miami||$1228|
|2019 Aug 24||7 days, round-trip Eastern Caribbean||Miami||$1030|
|2019 Aug 31||3 days, round-trip Bahamas||Miami||$470|
|2019 Sep 03||4 days, round-trip Bahamas & Perfect Day||Miami||$609|
|2019 Sep 07||7 days, round-trip Eastern Caribbean & Perfect Day||Miami||$900|
|2019 Sep 14||7 days, round-trip Western Caribbean & Perfect Day||Miami||$929|
|2019 Sep 21||7 days, round-trip Eastern Caribbean||Miami||$958|
|2019 Sep 28||7 days, round-trip Western Caribbean & Perfect Day||Miami||$920|
|2019 Oct 05||7 days, round-trip Eastern Caribbean & Perfect Day||Miami||$928|
|2019 Oct 12||7 days, round-trip Western Caribbean & Perfect Day||Miami||$951|
|2019 Oct 19||7 days, round-trip Eastern Caribbean||Miami||$956|
|2019 Oct 26||7 days, round-trip Western Caribbean & Perfect Day||Miami||$954|
|2019 Nov 02||7 days, round-trip Eastern Caribbean||Miami||$1424|
|2019 Nov 09||7 days, round-trip Western Caribbean & Perfect Day||Miami||$900|
|2019 Nov 16||7 days, round-trip Eastern Caribbean & Perfect Day||Miami||$895|
|2019 Nov 23||7 days, round-trip Western Caribbean & Perfect Day||Miami||$1218|
|2019 Nov 30||7 days, round-trip Eastern Caribbean||Miami||$802|
|2019 Dec 07||7 days, round-trip Western Caribbean & Perfect Day||Miami||$972|
|2019 Dec 14||7 days, round-trip Eastern Caribbean & Perfect Day||Miami||$959|
|2019 Dec 21||7 days, round-trip Western Caribbean Holiday||Miami||$1675|
|2019 Dec 28||7 days, round-trip Eastern Caribbean Holiday||Miami||$1978|
|2020 Jan 04||7 days, round-trip Western Caribbean & Perfect Day||Miami||$1042|
|2020 Jan 11||7 days, round-trip Eastern Caribbean & Perfect Day||Miami||$897|
|2020 Jan 18||7 days, round-trip Western Caribbean & Perfect Day||Miami||$930|
|2020 Jan 25||7 days, round-trip Eastern Caribbean||Miami||$930|
|2020 Feb 01||7 days, round-trip Western Caribbean & Perfect Day||Miami||$930|
|2020 Feb 08||7 days, round-trip Eastern Caribbean & Perfect Day||Miami||$984|
|2020 Feb 15||7 days, round-trip Western Caribbean & Perfect Day||Miami||$930|
|2020 Feb 22||7 days, round-trip Eastern Caribbean||Miami||$930|
|2020 Feb 29||7 days, round-trip Western Caribbean & Perfect Day||Miami||$930|
|2020 Mar 07||7 days, round-trip Eastern Caribbean & Perfect Day||Miami||$986|
|2020 Mar 14||7 days, round-trip Western Caribbean & Perfect Day||Miami||$1042|
|2020 Mar 21||7 days, round-trip Eastern Caribbean||Miami||$1042|
|2020 Mar 28||7 days, round-trip Western Caribbean & Perfect Day||Miami||$1042|
|2020 Apr 04||7 days, round-trip Eastern Caribbean & Perfect Day||Miami||$939|
|2020 Apr 11||7 days, round-trip Western Caribbean & Perfect Day||Miami||$939|
|2020 Apr 18||7 days, round-trip Eastern Caribbean||Miami||$809|
|2020 Apr 25||7 days, round-trip Western Caribbean & Perfect Day||Miami||$779|