Symphony Of The Seas deck plans
Deck layouts, review of facilities, activities, amenities
Symphony Of The Seas deck plan review at CruiseMapper provides newest cruise deck plans (2021-2022-2023 valid floor layouts of the vessel) extracted from the officially issued by Royal Caribbean deckplan pdf (printable version).
Each of the Symphony Of The Seas cruise ship deck plans are conveniently combined with a legend (showing cabin codes) and detailed review of all the deck's venues and passenger-accessible indoor and outdoor areas. A separate link provides an extensive information on Symphony Of The Seas staterooms (cabins and suites), including photos, cabin plans and amenities by room type and category.
Symphony of the Seas (2018-built, last refurbished in 2021) is the second of four identical design (new Oasis-Plus class) Royal Caribbean ships - together with the sisterships Harmony OTS (2016), Wonder OTS (2021) and TBN OTS (2023). Royal Caribbean Symphony ship is the world's largest passenger liner, exceeding in size its Oasis-class sisters Allure OTS and Oasis OTS. The following aerial photo shows an Oasis-class vessel (as looked from above).
Note: CruiseMapper's Symphony OTS deck plans are valid for 2021-2022-2023 (through April 23).
Symphony of the Seas cruise ship deck plan shows a total of 2759 staterooms for 5518 passengers (max capacity is 6780) served by 2400 crew-staff. The boat has 17 decks (16 passenger-accessible, 11 with cabins), 22 restaurants and food bars, 26 lounges and bars, 24 elevators, 9-deck-high Zip Line, 2 rock-climbing walls, 2 FlowRiders, a total of 19 pools. (including 4 swimming pools, plus 1 for kids), 9 outdoor Jacuzzis (whirlpool hot tubs, including 2 cantilevered).
The ship's first drydock was a month-long project (May-June 2021) at Navantia Shipyard in Cadiz Spain. The drydocking was for routine maintenance works (done to cruise ships usually every 5 years) to keep them properly maintained. Symphony OTS's 2021 drydock included mainly technical works (propellers, fin stabilizers, bottom valves, hull painting) and classification inspection.
(NEW) Unique shipboard features
RCI Symphony has some unique features not currently available on the other Oasis-class ships. These brand new for RCCL venues were revealed in October 2017 (during the vessel's construction) and include:
- "Ultimate Family Suite" (new cabin type/loft suite) features exclusive slide from the kids bedroom (upper level) down to the living room (lower level), floor-ceiling LEGO wall, air-hockey table, separate TV room (3D movies, popcorn machine, media library, video gaming consoles with games), large wraparound balcony (sized 20 m2 / 210 ft2, fitted with bumper pool table, small climbing wall, full-size whirlpool).
- "Hooked Seafood" - New England-style seafood restaurant for lunch and dinner located in the Solarium complex (forward on Pool Deck 15) offers fresh seafood and also has a raw bar where raw shucked oysters can be ordered.
- "El Loco Fresh" is a new Mexican restaurant (capacity over 100 seats) offering fresh-made favourites. It is located in Sports Zone (Pool Deck 15) replacing "Mini Bites" (food bar on Harmony OTS).
- "Playmakers Sports Bar and Arcade" has 12 large-sized TVs for watching live sporting events, as well as a video games section fitted with arcade machines. The sports bar/arcade is located on Deck 6 (Boardwalk). It spans the neighbourhood's entire length and takes the place of Sabor Mexican and Starbucks (on Harmony OTS). Starbucks was relocated on Deck 5 (Royal Promenade), but this speciality coffee bar is not available on European cruise itineraries.
- "Sugar Beach Candy and Ice Cream" is a premium shop for sweet treats located on Deck 6 (Boardwalk). The shop has colourful walls packed with candies, premium ice-cream, a huge variety of toppings and also offers family-friendly activities and workshops. Sugar Beach replaced "Johnny Rockets" (fast-food bar).
- Laser Tag arena (experience available in the "Studio B" complex on Deck 3) offers glow-in-the-dark laser tag gaming with top-notch special effects.
- "Escape Room" (submarine-themed, located on Boardwalk Deck 6) provides puzzle breaking the team gaming experience.
The list of new (Symphony OTS-only) show productions includes:
- "1977 "(in the Studio B / ice-rink theatre) - themed on time travelling and dimension-jumping, with Panasonic-developed video projection technology
- "Flight" (in the Royal Theater) - themed on the history of flying
- "Hairspray" (in the Royal Theater) - themed on the Broadway musical
- "HiRo" (in the Aqua Theater) - themed on heroes combat fighting, with high-flying acrobatics, diving and extreme-sport stunts.
Symphony Of The Seas deck plans are property of Royal Caribbean. All deck layouts are for informational purposes only and CruiseMapper is not responsible for their accuracy.