Navigator Of The Seas deck plans
Deck layouts, review of facilities, activities, amenities
Navigator Of The Seas deck plan review at CruiseMapper provides newest cruise deck plans (2022-2023-2024 valid floor layouts of the vessel) extracted from the officially issued by Royal Caribbean deckplan pdf (printable version).
Each of the Navigator Of The Seas cruise ship deck plans are conveniently combined with a legend (showing cabin codes) and detailed review of all the deck's venues and passenger-accessible indoor and outdoor areas. A separate link provides an extensive information on Navigator Of The Seas staterooms (cabins and suites), including photos, cabin plans and amenities by room type and category.
Navigator of the Seas (2002-built, last refurbished in 2019 / Royal Amplified) is of the Voyager-class Royal Caribbean cruise ships - together with Adventure OTS, Explorer OTS, Mariner OTS, Voyager OTS.
Note: CruiseMapper's Navigator OTS deck plans are valid for 2021-2022-2023 (through April 29).
Navigator of the Seas cruise ship deck plan shows a total of 1674 staterooms for 3348 passengers (max capacity is 4018) served by 1210 crew-staff. The boat has 15 decks (14 passenger-accessible, 9 with cabins), 16 lounges and bars (8 dining options), 4 swimming pools, 7 outdoor Jacuzzis (whirlpool hot tubs), 14 elevators.
Navigator OTS deck plan changes 2019 refurbishment review
Ship’s 2019 drydock refurbishment (January 5 - February 23) was a USD 115 million project, and resulted in the following deckplan changes:
- On Sports Deck 13, RCI’s signature waterslides “Cyclone” and “Typhoon” (Perfect Storm aqua park) were installed next to the FlowRider (surfing simulator, also new facility).
- On Spa Deck 12 (aft), the “Slashaway Bay” kids aqua park was added. This is an interactive water play area (with cannons and geysers), replacing the old Outdoor Youth Area (aka “back deck”).
Following the refit, the cruise liner now has some unique new facilities currently not available on other RCI ships.
- In addition to "Perfect Storm", a new water coaster (trademarked as "The Blaster") and a new headfirst mat racing slide (trademarked as "Riptide") were also installed. Both names were trademarked by RCI in September 2018.
- The Blaster aqua coaster has length 244 m (800 ft) - ranking it the longest at sea 2-person raft slide.
- The Riptide mat racing waterslide features a transparent tube.
- Also new for the fleet is "To Dry For" - new blow-dry bar (specializing in quick beauty fixes/hairstyling) and also serving champagnes and wines by the glass. "To Dry For" was trademarked in July 2018.
- The list of other new venues includes Lime and Coconut (new 2-level bar with live music), Bamboo Room (bar lounge), Johnny Rockets Express (fleet's first), Playmakers Sports Bar and Arcade (with "Owner's Box" VIP room), Starbucks Bar, new restaurants (El Loco Fresh, Jamie's Italian, Hooked Seafood), The Observatorium (Royal Escape Room), redesigned Mini-golf course, Battle for Planet Z (laser tag course at Studio B).
- Chops Grille (steakhouse) was redesigned.
- Adventure Ocean (RCI's youth program) was upgraded by adding a new outdoor playground space.
- Living Room (teen club lounge) was updated.
Navigator OTS deck plan changes 2014 refurbishment review
The list of deckplan changes done during the February 2014 drydock refurbishment includes:
- On deck 2, Metropolis Theatre was renamed to Royal Theater. Also here, Board Room was removed and replaced by 4 new oceanview cabins.
- On deck 3, Dungeon disco was replaced with 19 new inside cabins. Also here, the Photo & Art Gallery was renamed to Fucus and reduced in size (to make space for 15 new oceanview cabins /starboard). Another 5 new cabins were added portside. Dining Room was renamed from Nutcracker to Sapphire.
- On deck 4, Dungeon (disco upper level) was replaced by Sabor Modern Mexican (speciality restaurant). Dining Room was renamed from Coppelia to Sapphire.
- On promenade deck 5, Ixtapa Lounge (show lounge) was renamed to Star Lounge. Also here, Champagne Bar was replaced by R-Bar. Shore Excursions desk was added. Dining Room was renamed from Swan Lake to Sapphire. Cupcake Cupboard”(ship bakery) was added.
- On deck 9, Interior cabin category M was changed to Category VB (Interior Virtual Balcony).
- On deck 10, Interior cabin categories (K, L) were changed to Category VB (Interior Virtual Balcony).
- On Lido deck 11, in the main pool area, a Jumbotron (huge movie screen /outdoor theatre) was installed. Pool deck’s flooring was updated. Also here, Giovanni’s Table (Italian restaurant) was added.
- On Spa deck 12, new Spa cabins were added around the ShipShape Spa complex (categories Panoramic Oceanview, Balcony). Also here, the Royal Caribbean’s signature Nursery was added. The Living Room size was reduced. Back Deck (kids deck) was removed for the FlowRider’s support.
- On deck 13, the In-line Track was removed, Navigator Dunes (mini-golf course) was moved from starboard to portside, the new golfing area was added.
- On deck 14, two multipurpose rooms (Cloud Nine, Seven Hearts) were replaced with Izumi (Asian speciality restaurant). Also here, “19th Hole” (sports bar) was replaced with “Diamond Club” (past guest lounge).
- New room type was introduced – virtual balcony cabins (on decks 9, 10). It as done as an “upgrade” of 81 existing Interior rooms, which now feature real-time ship camera views.
- New “Panoramic Ocean View” cabins were introduced (spa deck 12), which feature floor-ceiling glass walls as windows.
- Wi-Fi coverage was upgraded to shipwide.
- Digital signage (way finders) on several decks were installed. These touch-screen boards allow you to know your way around the ship.
Cabin amenities were upgraded with smart HDTVs in all passenger staterooms. Public areas were renovated with new carpeting (hallways, corridors, stairs), new furniture (in lounges/bars).
Navigator Of The Seas deck plans are property of Royal Caribbean. All deck layouts are for informational purposes only and CruiseMapper is not responsible for their accuracy.