Quantum Of The Seas deck plans
Deck layouts, review of facilities, activities, amenities
Quantum Of The Seas deck plan review at CruiseMapper provides newest cruise deck plans (floor layouts of the vessel) extracted from the officially issued by Royal Caribbean deckplan pdf (printable version).
Each of the Quantum Of The Seas cruise ship deck plans are conveniently combined with a legend (showing cabin codes) and detailed review of all the deck's venues and passenger-accessible indoor and outdoor areas. A separate link provides an extensive information on Quantum Of The Seas staterooms (cabins and suites), including photos, cabin plans and amenities by room type and category.
Quantum of the Seas (built 2014, scheduled refurbishment in 2019 November) is the first of the Quantum-class Royal Caribbean cruise ships - together with Anthem of the Seas (2015) and Ovation of the Seas (2016).
Note: CruiseMapper's Quantum OTS deck plans are valid for the period 2019-2020 (February 1 through April 26).
The Quantum cruise ship has a total of 2090 staterooms for 4180 passengers (max capacity is 4905 guests), served by 1500 crew and staff, 4 swimming pools (1 with retractable glass roof), 10 jacuzzies, 16 elevators, Rock Climbing Wall, FlowRider, 18 different dining options.
- In comparison to the fleet mates, Quantum ships don't have the following signature RCI facilities: Ice Rink, Bowling, Zip-Line, Water Slides, Rope Course, Golf Simulator, Boxing Ring, Smoking Lounge, Royal Viking Crown (Observation Lounge). The traditional Royal Promenade is replaced by a 2-decks high walkway (location decks 4-5, connected with staircases). The new walkway passes through the centre (roughly half of the vessel’s length). New dining venues replace RCI’s traditional Main Dining Room concept and serve the new “Dynamic Dining” concept.
- Several dining venues replace the traditional Main Dining Rooms with the Royal Caribbean’s new “Rotational Dining” system. This was implemented to replace the previous “Dynamic Dining” concept. The new Rotational Dining system allows guests to dine at different restaurants (complimentary venues only) each night on the ship (based on a rotational dining schedule). Just like on Disney ships, Anthem cruise ship passengers are served by the same wait staff and enjoy the same table companions each evening.
- In March 2018, due to contract conclusion (between RCI and celebrity chef Michael Schwartz), the Quantum ship's "Michael’s Genuine Pub" (midship on Lobby Deck 4) was renamed to "Harp and Horn Pub".
All Quantum-class "WOW ships" feature numerous unique facilities and onboard activities (never available at sea before), including:
- “RipCord” (deck 16) – the world’s first skydiving simulator at sea
- “North Star” (deck 15) – the world’s first rotating capsule (300 ft above the sea level) for 360° ocean views
- “Seaplex” (deck 15 & 16) – the world’s first bumper cars at sea
- “Two70°” (3-decks high – decks 5-6-7) – with huge LED screens on which (via a mapping system) live views from the ship’s outside can be projected
- the world’s first “Virtual Balcony” staterooms (373 of them, an Inside cabin category). They are located on decks 7, 8, 9, 10 and 11, among them, 34 are wheel-chair accessible, some are connecting). Passengers have the option to switch the virtual balcony room’s view on and off. These large screens cannot be used as a TV or for displaying commercials, business logos, etc.
- RFID cabin door locks and RFID wristbands (an optional choice to replace the traditional SeaPass cards) allowing passengers to purchase items on the ship and access into their cabins. The new wristbands are placed in envelopes in the passenger rooms.
- the new Interior cabin type called “Virtual Balcony” (decks 7 through 11)
- new Studio cabins with balconies (with single occupancy rates for solo travellers)
- over USD 5 million invested in the ship's art collection.
Quantum Of The Seas deck plans are property of Royal Caribbean. All deck layouts are for informational purposes only and CruiseMapper is not responsible for their accuracy.