Odyssey Of The Seas deck plans
Deck layouts, review of facilities, activities, amenities
Odyssey Of The Seas deck plan review at CruiseMapper provides newest cruise deck plans (2023-2024-2025 valid floor layouts of the vessel) extracted from the officially issued by Royal Caribbean deckplan pdf (printable version).
Each of the Odyssey Of The Seas cruise ship deck plans are conveniently combined with a legend (showing cabin codes) and detailed review of all the deck's venues and passenger-accessible indoor and outdoor areas. A separate link provides an extensive information on Odyssey Of The Seas staterooms (cabins and suites), including photos, cabin plans and amenities by room type and category.
Odyssey of the Seas (2021-built) is the second Royal Caribbean liner of the Quantum-Ultra class, with sistership Spectrum Of The Seas (2019). Quantum Ultra is an upgraded (enlarged and enhanced) version of the Quantum-class ships Quantum (2014), Anthem (2015) and Ovation (2016).
Note: CruiseMapper's Odyssey OTS deck plans are valid for 2023-2024-2025 (through April 20th).
Odyssey of the Seas cruise ship deck plan shows a total of 2105 staterooms for 3844 passengers (max capacity is 4805) served by 1300 crew-staff. The boat has 16 decks (15 passenger-accessible, 9 with cabins), 18 dining options (restaurants and food bars), 4 swimming pools (1 retractable roof-covered), 10 outdoor Jacuzzis (large whirlpool hot tubs), 16 elevators, a multi-million dollar art collection.
In comparison to the fleetmates, Quantum- and Quantum-Ultra ships don't have the following signature RCI facilities: Ice Rink, Bowling, Zip-Line, Water Slides, Rope Course, Golf Simulator, Boxing Ring, Smoking Lounge, Royal Viking Crown (Observation Lounge). The traditional Royal Promenade is replaced by a 2-decks high walkway (location decks 4-5, connected with staircases). The new walkway passes through the center (roughly half of the vessel's length). New dining venues serve RCI's "Dynamic Dining" concept.
Quantum-class vessels feature numerous unique facilities and onboard activities (never available at sea before), including:
- RipCord (deck 16) - sky-diving simulator
- North Star (deck 15) - an above-ship observation capsule
- SeaPlex (decks 15 and 16) - bumper cars area part of the largest at sea sports complex
- Two70 (decks 5-6-7) - LED Roboscreens (dynamic) and floor-ceiling glass walls for live panoramic views
- Bionic Bar (served by robotic bartenders)
- Interior Virtual Balcony cabins (decks 7 thru 11)
- new Studio cabins with balconies (with single occupancy rates for solo travelers)
- RFID cabin door locks and RFID wristbands (an optional choice to replace the traditional SeaPass cards) allowing passengers to purchase items on the ship and access into their cabins. The new wristbands are placed in envelopes in the passenger rooms.
Compared to the Oasis-class ships, Odyssey OTS has larger staterooms, more connecting family cabins, new studio staterooms (for solo travelers), more and larger restaurants.
Odyssey Of The Seas deck plans are property of Royal Caribbean. All deck layouts are for informational purposes only and CruiseMapper is not responsible for their accuracy.