Odyssey Of The Seas deck plans
Deck layouts, review of facilities, activities, amenities
Odyssey Of The Seas deck plan review at CruiseMapper provides newest cruise deck plans (floor layouts of the vessel) extracted from the officially issued by Royal Caribbean deckplan pdf (printable version).
Each of the Odyssey Of The Seas cruise ship deck plans are conveniently combined with a legend (showing cabin codes) and detailed review of all the deck's venues and passenger-accessible indoor and outdoor areas. A separate link provides an extensive information on Odyssey Of The Seas staterooms (cabins and suites), including photos, cabin plans and amenities by room type and category.
Odyssey of the Seas (built 2020) is the second Royal Caribbean liner of the Quantum-Ultra class, with sistership Spectrum Of The Seas (2019). Quantum Ultra is an upgraded (enlarged and enhanced) version of the Quantum-class ships Quantum (2014), Anthem (2015) and Ovation (2016).
The Odyssey cruise ship has 2095 staterooms in total, for 4246 passengers (max capacity is 4819) served by 1550 crew/staff, 4 swimming pools (1 retractable roof covered), 10 jacuzzies, 16 elevators, 18 dining options. The ship also has a multi-million dollar art collection.
Odyssey OTS deck plans are valid for the period 2020-2021-2022 (April 9).
In comparison to the fleetmates, Quantum ships don't have the following signature RCI facilities: Ice Rink, Bowling, Zip-Line, Water Slides, Rope Course, Golf Simulator, Boxing Ring, Smoking Lounge, Royal Viking Crown (Observation Lounge). The traditional Royal Promenade is replaced by a 2-decks high walkway (location decks 4-5, connected with staircases). The new walkway passes through the centre (roughly half of the vessel’s length). New dining venues replace RCI’s traditional Main Dining Room concept and serve the new “Dynamic Dining” concept.
Quantum-class vessels feature numerous unique facilities and onboard activities (never available at sea before), including:
- “RipCord” (deck 16) – sky-diving simulator
- “North Star” (deck 15) – an above ship observation capsule
- “SeaPlex” (decks 15 and 16) – bumper cars area part of the largest at sea sports complex
- “Two70°” (decks 5-6-7) – LED Roboscreens (dynamic) and floor-ceiling glass walls for live panoramic views
- “Bionic Bar” (served by robotic bartenders)
- new Interior cabin type called “Virtual Balcony” (decks 7 through 11)
- new Studio cabins with balconies (with single occupancy rates for solo travellers)
- RFID cabin door locks and RFID wristbands (an optional choice to replace the traditional SeaPass cards) allowing passengers to purchase items on the ship and access into their cabins. The new wristbands are placed in envelopes in the passenger rooms.
Compared to the Oasis-class ships, Odyssey has larger staterooms, more connecting family cabins, new studio staterooms (for solo travellers), more and larger restaurants. Odyssey is also RCI fleet's second liner with an exclusive suites-only complex. The enclave is located forward on decks 13-15-16 and consists of Golden- and Silver- categories suites grouped in a private complex. Golden and Silver passengers are provided with exclusive keycard access, private lift, exclusive restaurant, and bar-lounge. Suites-exclusive amenities also include access to "The Balcony" (private sundeck area) and "The Boutique" (VIP area for information and booking of private/customized shopping tours ashore).
Odyssey Of The Seas deck plans are property of Royal Caribbean. All deck layouts are for informational purposes only and CruiseMapper is not responsible for their accuracy.