Radiance Of The Seas deck plans
Deck layouts, review of facilities, activities, amenities
Radiance Of The Seas deck plan review at CruiseMapper provides newest cruise deck plans (floor layouts of the vessel) extracted from the officially issued by Royal Caribbean deckplan pdf (printable version).
Each of the Radiance Of The Seas cruise ship deck plans are conveniently combined with a legend (showing cabin codes) and detailed review of all the deck's venues and passenger-accessible indoor and outdoor areas. A separate link provides an extensive information on Radiance Of The Seas staterooms (cabins and suites), including photos, cabin plans and amenities by room type and category.
Note: CruiseMapper's Radiance OTS deck plans are valid for the period 2019-2020 (May 17 through August 28).
Radiance of the Seas cruise ship deck plan has a total of 1071 staterooms for 2143 passengers (max capacity is 2466 guests), served by 890 crew/staff. The ship has 12 passenger accessible decks, 16 lounges and bars, 2 swimming pools, 4 jacuzzies, 9 elevators.
Radiance OTS deckplan changes 2016 refurbishment review
Ship's drydock 2016 refurbishment was done in Portland (Oregon USA).
- Technical repairs included steel replacement and propeller (propulsion unit) maintenance works.
- All passenger cabins were updated.
- Vitality at Sea complex (Shipshape Spa on deck 12) was redesigned. Also on deck 12, the outdoor pool deck area was refreshed.
Radiance OTS deckplan changes 2011 refurbishment review
The list of deck plan changes after drydock 2011 refurbishment included:
- new complimentary dining options (deli restaurant “Park Cafe”, and the hotdogs bar “Dog House”)
- new speciality dining options at an additional charge (“Giovanni’s Table”/Italian Trattoria, “Izumi”/Asian, “Samba Grill”/Brazilian, “Rita’s Cantina”/Mexican)
- Jumbotron (huge poolside huge movie screen)
- Nursery, English pub
- 2 new lounges (“Diamond” and “Concierge”)
On the RCCL Radiance there are also 2 new cruise dining packages – “Chef’s” (cost $145 PP, venues included “Chops”, “Giovanni’s”, “Izumi”, “Samba” and “Chef’s Table”, also inclusive of wine) and “Radiance” (cost $75 PP, inclusions “Chops”, “Giovanni’s”, “Izumi” and “Samba”).
Radiance Of The Seas deck plans are property of Royal Caribbean. All deck layouts are for informational purposes only and CruiseMapper is not responsible for their accuracy.