Allure Of The Seas deck plans
Deck layouts, review of facilities, activities, amenities
Allure Of The Seas deck plan review at CruiseMapper provides newest cruise deck plans (2020-2021-2022 valid floor layouts of the vessel) extracted from the officially issued by Royal Caribbean deckplan pdf (printable version).
Each of the Allure Of The Seas cruise ship deck plans are conveniently combined with a legend (showing cabin codes) and detailed review of all the deck's venues and passenger-accessible indoor and outdoor areas. A separate link provides an extensive information on Allure Of The Seas staterooms (cabins and suites), including photos, cabin plans and amenities by room type and category.
Allure of the Seas (built 2010, last refurbished in 2020 / "Royal Amplified") is the second of the Oasis-class Royal Caribbean ships – with sisterships Oasis OTS and the bigger (currently world's largest passenger liners) Harmony OTS (2016), Symphony OTS (2018), Wonder OTS (2021) and TBN OTS (2023). The following aerial photo shows an Oasis-class vessel (as looked from above).
Note: CruiseMapper's Allure OTS deck plans are valid for 2021-2022 (through April 17).
Allure of the Seas cruise ship deck plan shows a total of 2752 staterooms for 5492 passengers (max capacity is 6410 guests), served by 2384 crew/staff. The ship has 16 passenger accessible decks (out of 18), 28 lounges and bars, 5 swimming pools, 9 outdoor jacuzzies, 24 elevators.
Specialty dinner/dining packages available for onboard booking (prices are per person):
- "Central Park" package (cost $70 PP) includes Giovanni's (Italian), 150 Central Park (dinner restaurant), Chops Grille (steakhouse).
- "Chef's" package (cost $130 PP) includes Chef's Table, wine pairing, 150 Central Park (dinner restaurant), Chops Grille (steakhouse).
- "Choice" package (cost $80 PP) includes Chops Grille (steakhouse), Giovanni's, Izumi (Japanese), Samba Grill (Brazilian steakhouse).
Allure OTS deck plan changes 2020 refurbishment review
NOTE: Due to the global Coronavirus pandemic, Allure OTS' drydock 2020 was postponed and revised, with all the staterooms and venue upgrades paused and delayed until RCI's financial situation improves. The revised drydocking project was estimated at ~EUR 16 million (~USD 17,5 M), including mainly hull and machinery maintenance works.
Ship's Royal Amplified drydock refurb was scheduled for 2020 (March 13 - May 9) and budgeted USD 165 million. By this 58-day drydocking project (at Navantia Shipyard in Cadiz Spain) were planned to be added new venues and staterooms, and many existing venues and onboard spaces to be extensively upgraded-redesigned and enhanced.
- Aft on Deck 16 (entrance point) will be installed the 10-story high waterslide "Ultimate Abyss".
- Pool Deck (deck 15) will be completely renovated-redesigned, also receiving "The Lime and Coconut" - 2-level poolside bar offering beverages (including cocktails), live DJ programming and outdoor music performances. Swimming pools' sunbathing areas will receive more shaded seating (daybeds, hammocks, swing seats, casitas / small wooden cabins). The Solarium (adults-only complex) will be refreshed and two new whirlpools will be added. "The Perfect Storm" (3 waterslides complex) will have its entrance level on Deck 15.
- On Deck 15, H2O Zone will be completely redesigned to "Splashaway Bay" (outdoor playground/aqua park) with Splash Pad (for toddlers), 3 mini-waterslides, water attractions (cannons, fountains, pools) and two drench buckets. Also on Deck 15 will be added "Portside BBQ" (a la carte restaurant for traditional American barbecue cuisine) and "El Loco Fresh" (food bar for made-to-order tacos, burritos, quesadillas, salads, salsas).
- On Deck 14 will be added Royal Escape Room (adventure gaming/team-building exercises). Replacing the Card Room, the new room is dedicated to "Mission Control: Apollo 18" (puzzle game themed after 1973's Apollo 18 moon mission). Forward on Deck 14 will be added new staterooms (inside and panoramic oceanview). Forward on Deck 14, Adventure Ocean (kids complex) will be completely refurbished-redesigned and enhanced with themed by activities rooms, including Play Place (indoor playground with climbable structures), The Workshop (science-technology fun and crafts-arts room), Arena (physical and interactive games), Hangout (teen-only lounge with gaming consoles, movies, music, outdoor sundeck), AO Babies (room for babies and toddlers), AO Junior (dedicated to kids 3-5 yo).
- On Deck 6 (Boardwalk neighborhood) will be added "Playmakers Sports Bar and Arcade" featuring 80x large TVs and new activities (tabletop games, popular arcade games, gaming tournaments). The new sports bar has a VIP room (Owner's Box) and serves bar food and draught beers. Also on Deck 6 (aft) will be the Ultimate Abyss waterslide's landing area. Also on Deck 6 will be added "Sugar Beach" (selling ice cream and 220+ types of candies) and "Beach Shop" (poolwear).
- On Deck 5, ship's retail shopping complex will be redesigned and new brand shops will be added.
- The new "Spotlight Karaoke" (bar lounge introduced on Oasis OTS) features a stage for singalongs and music trivia games, plus 2 private rooms (for parties) and themed nights.
Also new on Allure OTS are the Quantum-Class venues "Music Hall" (2-deck high dancing lounge with live band music, large dance floor, intimate seating) and "Bionic Bar by Makr Shakr" (served by 2 robotic bartenders). "Clash for the Crystal City" is a new laser tag game played at Studio B's Ice Rink (deck 3).
The list of new dining venues also includes "Giovanni's Italian Kitchen and Wine Bar" (fleet's first reimagined Giovanni's / family restaurant with an upgraded menu, hand-tossed pizzas, charcuterie/meat station, enhanced wine menu),
Allure OTS deck plan changes 2015 refurbishment review
The list of Allure ship deck plan changes after the 18-day drydock refurbishment (May 2015, done in Cadiz Spain) includes:
- Implemented was the RCI's new Dynamic Dining concept (3 new restaurants were added replacing the 3-tiered Adagio Dining Room. Their names are American Icon Grill, The Grande, and Silk (located respectively on decks 3, 4 and 5).
- The new evening show was added to the Amber Theater's show program. The "Chicago" musical was replaced by the ABBA's "Mamma Mia" musical.
- (on deck 16) new restaurants and bars were added. These are the Sabor Taqueria (Mexican restaurant) and the Sabor Tequila Bar, replacing respectively, the Rita's Cantina and the Boardwalk Bar.
Boardwalk Bar was redesigned and renamed to "Sabor Bar" (60 seats).
- (on deck 16) Izumi restaurant was removed to deck 4 (in the Windjammer area). The reimagined Izumi (Hibachi & Sushi) was upgraded with a Teppanyaki menu.
- (on deck 17) Viking Crown Lounge (171 seats) was replaced by Suite Lounge and Coastal Kitchen (suite guests only restaurant).
- (on deck 17 new cabin categories) were introduced, including 10 Suites (6x Grand, 2x Royal, 2x Royal Family).
- The Pinnacle Lounge (55 seats, suites-only) was transformed into OL-Owner Loft Suite. Pinnacle Chapel (wedding chapel) was transformed into GL-Grand Loft Suite.
- (on decks 5 and 8 /shopping arcade) new designer boutiques were added Coach, Kate Spade New York, Michael Kors.
- The Izumi Hibachi & Sushi restaurant was upgraded with a complete Teppanyaki menu.
Allure Of The Seas deck plans are property of Royal Caribbean. All deck layouts are for informational purposes only and CruiseMapper is not responsible for their accuracy.