Review of Allure Of The Seas deck 7 (Rock Climbing Walls)
- The fore-located open deck is accessible for passengers and has a helipad used in cases of medical emergency. Here are also held outdoor Yoga classes (at surcharge).
- The ship has two aft-located (portside/starboard) Rock Climbing Walls (height 43 ft / 13 m, each with 12 routes). Both facilities are complimentary (first come first served basis) and used in 30 min sessions. Equipment is provided (shoes, helmets, harnesses). Daily are organized climbing competitions. The min age limit is 6 yo (waivers must be signed by a parent/legal guardian). Children 6-12 yo must be supervised by an adult at all times.
- Cabins from 7100 to 7730, of which Inside (categories 1T, 1V, 2V, 3V and 6V), Oceanview (category 6N), Balcony (categories 1A, 2C, 1D, 4D, 7D, 8D), and Suites (categories – GS-Grand, J3 and J4-Junior).
- deck plan 7 cabins information: forward-location Oceanview rooms (category G /portside and starboard) plus the interior cabins are above the Vitality Fitness center on Spa deck 6 below. This means that during the gym’s operational hours, noise from exercise equipment could be an issue. All Promenade View cabins are located under either Park Cafe (deli food bar) or Giovanni’s Table (Italian restaurant) on deck 8, so during the restaurants’ operational hours noise could be an issue. Each of the forward-facing / fore-location oceanview staterooms features a large slanted window overlooking the ship’s bow.
Deck 7 changes after Royal Amplified 2020 refurbishment
- Two new inside cabins (7281, 7681) were added aft.