Of all Allure OTS cruise ship cabins, 1956 have private balcony views, 254 are Oceanview, 496 are Interior, 683 are with 3rd/4th bed. The ship has no Inside Virtual Balcony rooms. Wheelchair accessible are 46 staterooms. The total number of cabin categories is 46, including the "Guaranteed" categories W-Suite, X-Balcony, XN-Neighborhood, Y-Oceanview, and Z-Inside.
Follows the review of RCI Allure of the Seas staterooms as amenities, furniture and services:
- All Allure of the Seas Suites have queen bed, large-size bathroom (whirlpool bathtub, separate shower), vanity area, walk-in closet, large living area (queen-size sofabed, dining area/pantry, wet bar, kitchen, dry bar, dining table), private balcony (sliding floor-ceiling doors, whirlpool bathtub, sun loungers, chairs, table).
- Guests in all Suites (excluding Junior Suites only) enjoy the following bonus amenities: Concierge Service (24-hour Concierge Lounge access /continental breakfast, hours d’ oeuvres, CD/DVD library, private parties arrangements, priority services (Salon/Spa reservations, booking RCI cruise tours/excursions, dining reservations).
- RCI Royal Loft Suites (on 2 levels) have 2 bedrooms (2 twin beds /to queen, 2 Pullman /bunk beds, 2 vanity/chair), 2 bathrooms (master bathroom has bathtub), dry bar (mini fridge), living area (double sofa bed), dining room (table, chairs), media center (surround sound, large flat TV, stereo, CD/DVD player). These suite accommodations are rated among top-10 best suites at sea. Each of them features a 1600 ft2 (~150 m2) indoor space plus the 874 ft2 (roughly 80 m2) terrace balcony (wrapping around the suite) with its own outdoor whirlpool bath and dining area. Among the suites’ prominent features are also the 2-story high floor-ceiling windows (glass walls), an upstairs located bedroom (glass wall partition, with blackout curtains), adjoining bathroom (separate bathtub and shower, double-sink vanity with a bidet). On the main level, there’s a second bathroom with shower. Main level’s living room has convertible to double bed sofa. The suite’s master bathroom (on level 2) is roughly the size of a standard Royal Caribbean cabin. Rated among the top suite bathrooms at sea, the Royal Loft Suite’s bath (included in the suite combo image below) features an open-space design, a huge-size whirlpool tub, floor-ceiling windows with ocean view, 2 rain-head faucets, 2 sinks, a bidet, ample cabinet space for storing toiletries and towels. On Royal Caribbean Caribbean cruises, Royal Loft Suite fares start at USD 1200 PP – per night!
- RCI Royal Suite accommodations have a living room (double sofa bed), dining room (dry bar), media centre, guest bathroom (shower) and master bathroom (bathtub, shower, 2 sinks, bidet), master suite (queen bed), baby grand piano.
- RCI Presidential Suites have a living room (double sofa bed), dining room (dry bar), guest bathroom (shower), 2 master suites, 2 master bathrooms (both with bathtubs), 2 separate bedrooms (with twins /convertible, and 2 bunk beds). One of the two bedrooms has a bathroom (shower), balcony (whirlpool tub), dining area (dry bar).
- Sky Loft Suites have 1 living and 1 dining room (dry bar), master suite (upper level), master bathroom (shower), dining area. Some of these suites are connecting.
- RCI Aqua Theater Suites have a living area (double sofa bed), media centre, dining room, 2 bedrooms (convertible queen, 2 bunk beds, vanity in each one), 2 bathrooms (master bathroom has a bathtub), dining area (dry bar, mini-fridge).
- RCI Crown Loft Suites (on 2 levels) have a living room (double sofa bed), dining room (dry bar), master suite (on level 2), master bathroom, sofa bed (on level 1), bathroom (shower). Some Loft Suites are accessible (with an elevator), and some are connecting with a Royal Loft Suite.
- RCI Owners Suites have an outdoor dining area, master bedroom (2 twins convertible to queen), bathroom (separate bathtub/shower), large living room (sofa bed), dining area (wet/dry bars).
- RCI Royal Family Suites have 2 separate bedrooms (2 twin beds /to a queen, 2 bunk beds), living room (vanity, double sofa bed, dining table), 2 separate bathrooms (both with shower, one has a bathtub).
- All balcony staterooms have floor-ceiling sliding doors opening to a private verandah. The ship’s mid-aft part is humped (wider). Cabins on the aft hump’s outer part are premium location staterooms. Aft on each side there are groups of hump balcony rooms considered a premium location. Since decks there are wider, these cabins have larger verandas and feature great views (side to side and also when looking down). Depending on weather/wind, aft-facing cabins may experience soot issues. Most of the aft balconies offer views of the Aquatheater.
- Family Balcony cabins have 2 twin beds (to queen), bathroom (shower), larger living area with double sofa bed, 2 bunk beds.
- Boardwalk/Central Park Balcony rooms feature a private verandah, while Boardwalk/Central Park View cabins have a picture window. These signature Royal Caribbean cruise accommodations are located above the “Boardwalk Neighborhood” and the “Central Park Neighborhood” (overlooking the Allure ship’s interior) so noise could be an issue. Be advised that all Central Park and Boardwalk balcony cabins have “interior balconies”. These are not private as they can be viewed from verandas located on the opposite side.
- Category FO-Family Oceanview cabins are perfect for families with more kids. Sized 230 ft2 (22 m2), they accommodate up to 6 passengers making them a cheaper alternative to booking connecting cabins. Each FOV stateroom has 2 large picture windows (round-shaped), separate bedroom (with Pullman beds / upper-lower bunk beds), large living area (1 double sofa bed, 2 twin beds /convertible), minibar, more seating and closet space, bathroom (WC/shower).
- Family Inside cabins have in addition a convertible double sofa plus 2 Pullman beds to accommodate up to 6 people.
- Most Oceanview cabins have a Picture Window (round-shaped window, size is 24-inch / 61 cm). All forward-facing (fore-location) oceanview staterooms are with slanted large windows overlooking the ship’s bow.
- Atrium Promenade staterooms (category PR-Promenade View) are a unique type of inside cabins with bowed windows overlooking the Atrium’s Royal Promenade. The room’s bowed window gives more interior space and is also a great vantage point to watch the Royal Promenade’s “street” activities – including the parade each evening. Remember to keep the curtains closed at night as there are Promenade cabins across the street too.
- All Allure of the Seas cabins as amenities have 2 twin beds (convertible to queen), ample closet/drawer space, private bathroom (shower, hair dryer, bath products), sitting area (desk, drawers, vanity, sofa), flat TV, individual air-conditioning, direct-dial phone, safe, radio, minibar, Internet access, 24 hour room service (5-12 am /complimentary).
- The twin bed’s size is 36 x 82 inch (90 x 210 cm).
- In-cabin babysitting is available at an hourly fee (US$19 per kid) for 4 kids per stateroom max.
- For in-cabin use can be borrowed movies, toys and games suitable for kids with autism.
- RCI Allure’s Wi-Fi costs US$15 per device per day (50% discount on a second device). The Wi-Fi is always on (shipwide coverage) and super fast (even for streaming movies).
- Allure cruise ship passengers booked in Boardwalk/Central Park balcony cabins receive the line’s new perks (called “EAT-DRINK-PLAY”) including complimentary food, beverages and exclusive activities. Boardwalk Balcony rooms (categories B1-B2) get for free – dinner for 4 passengers at Johnny Rockets (deck 6), Royal Refreshment (drink package for 2 passengers) and private rock-climbing-wall family experience (on deck 7). Central Park Balcony rooms (categories C1-C2) get for free – lunch for 2 passengers at Giovanni’s Table (deck 8), plus 1 bottle of red wine (in cabin) and private gambling lessons from an expert (at the ship’s casino, deck 4).
- In-cabin coffee maker rentals are offered on the cruise ship, allowing passengers to rent an Illy Espresso machine for in-room use. The Illy coffee maker's rental pricing depends on the number of capsules - 14 capsules: (machine rental price USD 39), 21 (USD 56), 28 (USD 69) and 35 (USD 79).
Royal Suite Class cabins
A new booking category “Royal Suite Class” (suite accommodations only) offers the Allure ship’s highest paying guests the ultimate Royal Caribbean all-inclusive cruise experience. It is marked by a 24-hours personal butler service, all-inclusive drinks, included gratuities, free Internet, Coastal Kitchen exclusive access, thermal suite unlimited access. Also included is exclusive access to the Barefoot Beach – the suite-passengers only private beach on Labadee (the lines private resort in Haiti).
Royal Suite class bookings will be available on Royal Caribbean cruises starting in May 2016 onward, and on all Oasis- and Quantum-class cruise ships. Royal Suite Class staterooms are in all 3 service levels:
Sea Class cabins
In this cabin class are all Junior Suites categories, including Family, Spa and connecting. The package is inclusive of luxury brands bottled water, luxury brand amenities and products (Hermes, Ferragamo, L’Occitane), Memory Foam Pillow Top Mattress. “Sea Class” passengers also enjoy complimentary (suite-exclusive) dining at Coastal Kitchen (dinner only).
Sky Class cabins
In this cabin class are the suites in the following categories – AquaTheater, Crown Loft, Owner’s, Royal Family, Superior Grand, and Grand. Sky Class cabins enjoy unlimited Suite Lounge access, luxury bath products, Memory Foam Pillow Top Mattress, unlimited Thermal Suite access, free Internet, luxury brands bottled water, in-room dining, exclusive access to the suites-only private sundeck (Suite Sun Zone), reserved VIP seats at both theaters (Royal Theater and AquaTheater). “Sky Class” passengers also enjoy complimentary (suite-exclusive) dining at the Coastal Kitchen restaurant (breakfast, lunch, dinner).
Star Class cabins
In this cabin class are the suites in the following categories – Royal Loft, Owner’s Loft, 4-Bedroom Family, Grand Loft, Sky Loft and 2-Bedroom AquaTheater. The list of included amenities has all of the above, plus complimentary amenities (1 fitness class, in-cabin movies, mini-bar, speciality restaurants dining), plus exclusive access to the suites-only private sundeck (Suite Sun Zone), reserved VIP seats at both theatres (Royal Theater and AquaTheater). Also included in the deals is the Royal Caribbean unlimited drink package “Ultimate Beverage” and the 24-hour Royal Genie (butler) service. The Royal Genies butlers are certified by the British Butler Institute (private school in London, England). Royal Genies butler service offers reservations (for restaurants, shows, shore excursions, Spa, etc), in-cabin dining, laundry and pressing, luggage, packing and unpacking. “Star Class” passengers also enjoy complimentary dining at the suite-exclusive restaurant Coastal Kitchen (breakfast, lunch, dinner).
Note: The suite-only complimentary dining at Coastal Kitchen (speciality restaurant) is available only for the passengers booked in the suite. The invited by the guests (not booked in the same suite accommodation) will have to pay the restaurant’s cover charge.