Rhapsody Of The Seas deck plans
Deck layouts, review of facilities, activities, amenities
Rhapsody Of The Seas deck plan review at CruiseMapper provides newest cruise deck plans (2021-2022-2023 valid floor layouts of the vessel) extracted from the officially issued by Royal Caribbean deckplan pdf (printable version).
Each of the Rhapsody Of The Seas cruise ship deck plans are conveniently combined with a legend (showing cabin codes) and detailed review of all the deck's venues and passenger-accessible indoor and outdoor areas. A separate link provides an extensive information on Rhapsody Of The Seas staterooms (cabins and suites), including photos, cabin plans and amenities by room type and category.
Rhapsody of the Seas (1997-built, last refurbished in 2016) is of the Vision-class Royal Caribbean cruise ships – together with Vision OTS (sistership) and also Enchantment OTS, Legend OTS (now Marella Discovery 2), Grandeur OTS, Splendour OTS (now Marella Discovery).
Note: CruiseMapper's Rhapsody OTS deck plans are valid for 2021-2022-2023 (through January 16).
Rhapsody of the Seas cruise ship deck plan shows a total of 1013 staterooms for 2026 passengers (max capacity is 2431) served by 770 crew-staff. The boat has 12 decks (11 passenger-accessible, 5 with cabins), 8 lounges and bars, 3 swimming pools, 6 outdoor Jacuzzis (whirlpool hot tubs), 9 elevators.
Rhapsody OTS deck plan changes 2012 refurbishment review
The list of deckplan changes after ship's 2012 drydock refurbishment included:
- upgraded amenities in all cabins (HDTVs, renovated bathrooms, interiors, linens, furniture)
- a poolside huge movie screen
- new lounges (“Diamond” and “Concierge”)
- new dining options (“Giovanni’s Table” Trattoria/Italian cuisine, “Izumi”/Asian cuisine, “Chops Grille”/steakhouse, “Chef’s Table”/limited capacity intimate dining, the “Viking Crown”‘s new a la carte menu, the free of charge deli “Park Cafe”)
- upgraded “Centrum” entertainment program (acrobatic shows)
- “R Bar” (the 1960s themed venue).
Rhapsody Of The Seas deck plans are property of Royal Caribbean. All deck layouts are for informational purposes only and CruiseMapper is not responsible for their accuracy.