Freedom Of The Seas deck plans
Deck layouts, review of facilities, activities, amenities
Freedom Of The Seas deck plan review at CruiseMapper provides newest cruise deck plans (floor layouts of the vessel) extracted from the officially issued by Royal Caribbean deckplan pdf (printable version).
Each of the Freedom Of The Seas cruise ship deck plans are conveniently combined with a legend (showing cabin codes) and detailed review of all the deck's venues and passenger-accessible indoor and outdoor areas. A separate link provides an extensive information on Freedom Of The Seas staterooms (cabins and suites), including photos, cabin plans and amenities by room type and category.
Freedom of the Seas (built 2006, last refurbished in 2015, scheduled refurbishment in 2020 / "Royal Amplified") is the firsts of the Freedom-class Royal Caribbean cruise ships – together with Independence and Liberty.
Freedom of the Seas cruise ship deck plan has a total of 1817 staterooms for 3634 passengers (max capacity is 4375 guests), served by 1360 crew/staff. The ship has 14 passenger accessible decks, 22 lounges and bars, 3 swimming pools, 7 jacuzzies (2 of which cantilevered), 14 elevators.
Note: CruiseMapper's Freedom Of The Seas deck plans are valid for the period 2018-2019-2020 (May 6 through April 26).
Freedom Of The Seas deck plan changes 2015 refurbishment review
The list of Freedom ship deck plan changes after the dry-dock refurbishment in January 2015 includes:
- All cruise accommodations were renovated.
- Cupcake Cupboard (ship bakery) was added on Promenade deck 5.
- “DreamWorks Experience” (Walt Disney themed entertainment program) was implemented.
- The Royal Caribbean’s signature Nursery was added on deck 12.
- 3D Cinema was added on deck 2.
- On decks 3 and 4, “The Crypt” (disco nightclub) was replaced by new inside cabins (deck 3 level) and by the Sabor (Mexican restaurant on deck 4 upper level).
- On Lido Deck 11 (in the main pool area) a huge movie screen (outdoor theater) was installed.
- Vintages (wine bar) was upgraded.
- “BRITTO” (Art Gallery) was added on Promenade deck 5.
- R-Bar (1960s themed lounge bar) was added on Promenade deck 5.
- Two new restaurants were added – “Giovanni’s Table” (Italian trattoria on Lido deck 11) and “Sabor Modern Mexican” (on deck 4).
- A group of 44 new Spa cabins were added on Deck 12 forward, in categories Q-Interior, Spa Oceanview (PF-Family Panoramic, P1-Larger, P2-Panoramic) and E3-Spa Balcony.
Freedom Of The Seas deck plans are property of Royal Caribbean. All deck layouts are for informational purposes only and CruiseMapper is not responsible for their accuracy.