Serenade Of The Seas deck plans
Deck layouts, review of facilities, activities, amenities
Serenade Of The Seas deck plan review at CruiseMapper provides newest cruise deck plans (2021-2022-2023 valid floor layouts of the vessel) extracted from the officially issued by Royal Caribbean deckplan pdf (printable version).
Each of the Serenade Of The Seas cruise ship deck plans are conveniently combined with a legend (showing cabin codes) and detailed review of all the deck's venues and passenger-accessible indoor and outdoor areas. A separate link provides an extensive information on Serenade Of The Seas staterooms (cabins and suites), including photos, cabin plans and amenities by room type and category.
Note: CruiseMapper's Serenade OTS deck plans are valid for 2020-2021 (through September 12).
Serenade of the Seas cruise ship deck plan shows a total of 1073 staterooms for 2146 passengers (max capacity is 2476 guests), served by 880 crew/staff. The ship has 12 passenger accessible decks, 16 lounges and bars, 2 swimming pools, 3 jacuzzies, 9 elevators.
Serenade OTS deck plan changes 2012 refurbishment review
The list of deckplan changes after ship's 2012 drydock refurbishment included:
- upgraded cabin amenities (flat TVs, bathrooms with shower floors)
- Jumbotron (huge poolside LED screen for movies / located close to the main pool on Lido Deck)
- new lounges (“Diamond” and “Concierge”)
- new gourmet dining options at an additional charge (“Giovanni’s Table”/Italian Trattoria, “Izumi”/Asian, “Rita’s Cantina”/Mexican, “Chef’s Table”/5-course dining)
- upgraded “Centrum” entertainment options (acrobatic shows, LED screens)
- “R Bar” (retro 1960s-themed, replacing the old Lobby Bar), “Vintages” Bar (wine), an English pub
- Wi-Fi coverage was upgraded to shipwide.
- Digital signage boards were installed.
Serenade Of The Seas deck plans are property of Royal Caribbean. All deck layouts are for informational purposes only and CruiseMapper is not responsible for their accuracy.